Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Nadya Suleman interview with mom

"I have a tumor."

IT'S NOT A TUMOR!"

Quote Originally Posted by msdeb View Post
    i have a mini crush for radar online.
    Me too. I've loved them ever since they did that Tom Cruise special report a couple of years ago. And your avatar is terrifying.
    Last edited by twitchy2.0; February 25th, 2009 at 08:09 AM.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

I really fear for those babies-as well as her other children. Those kids probably love and depend on their grandmother a great deal. So-mad at her daughter or not-there she is: stuck. Felt sorry for her Dad. There he is at 67-feeling like he has to keep working to support them. There dipstick is-blithely focused on herself,hang the rest. I think she takes the prize for self centered.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Shes a great liar indeed. How can you lie to your mother or anyone for that matter by "I have a tumor". Im pissed at the grandmother for not putting her foot down. She kept allowing her to stay in her home and after all this and now she disrespects her. I wish she would have slapped her in that interview.
    Im ashamed to say what I did for a klondike bar...

whoa, she's a real sociopath
    He who knows does not speak.
    He who speaks does not know.
    Lao-tzu

I can't even watch this shit, it'll send me over the edge.

Lol, I have a tumor. I'm so gonna steal that line.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Newest Radar vid:

RadarOnline.com Exclusive

Not Fit For Kids? Exclusive Video Inside Octo-Mom's Home

The hospital has told Octo-Mom Nadya Suleman that she can not bring home the babies until she improves the condition of her house. The national controversy engulfing the single mother of fourteen is growing larger by the day and now in a RadarOnline.com video exclusive, we take you inside her house for a first-hand look at the living conditions.

Is this home fit for 14 children? Are the conditions dangerous? Where will Octo-Mom pack in all those children in such a tiny home?
    Now you can see for yourself by watching RadarOnline.com's exclusive inside-the-home video. See the living conditions, the rooms packed with toys, piles of clothing on the floor and more. Decide for yourself after watching RadarOnline.com's shocking video.

Later today, RadarOnline.com will post another explosive new interview with Octo-Mom, so keep checking our site.

Source: Fresh Intelligence : Radar Online : Not Fit For Kids? Exclusive Video Inside Octo-Mom's Home
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by FierceKiten View Post
    Shes a great liar indeed. How can you lie to your mother or anyone for that matter by "I have a tumor".
    And didn't she tell her ex-boyfriend she had ovarian cancer, as a way to explain why she wanted his sperm donation?
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Also, the end of the clip just made me want to vomit, the way she looked sheepishly at the camera after saying "I might have to give up control and take the help that is offered..." SSCREEEAAAAAAM
    !!!!

Me too. She never took control to begin with, but controls her parents very well. She's got serious disorders, I hope the state takes her children.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia View Post
    Count me in for wanting to slap the shit out of her. That interview made my blood pressure shoot up. She bullied her mother by getting louder & louder, and repeating herself until the woman gave up. Horrible selfish foolish person. I can imagine the type of therapist she will try to be - pushy, button-pushing, guilt-inducing, and disrespectful. Grandma's body language was interesting. It was as if she was sitting in the room with a former abuser.

I loved the ending, though. When Grandma pointed out that she must provide for 14 children, Octomom made a comment about how she (herself) has to let go of her need to control everything, and just accept the help that is offered. Grandma said something about hoping that she is offered help.

I feel like sending Grandma some money for a plane ticket, for far far away.
    I noticed this too. She's an abuser, there's no way she could be an employed therapist. And yes, one of the first thing I noticed was the body language- you can tell the daughter has been abusive in some way or another.

I feel horrible for the babies. They have such a crazy BITCH for a mother! I just want to take her giganto over botoxed, Angelina Jolie wannabe lips and wrap them around her f****** head. Especially when they come out of her head speaking to her mother with such an attitude.

Amen to that!

Twitch, that story you posted makes me dare to hope that Child Services will interfere and not let this crazy bitch ruin those children. If only California weren't so broke I'd have more confidence it would happen.

"People can't comprehend why I'm not worried."

Oh, we comprehend. You're a useless, clueless fuckwit. We understand completely.

The fact that she is responsible for 14 small children and no one is doing anything about it is horrifying.

Like being a mom to that many kids wasn't enough-now they have to be raised in this household these two ladies live together in-I don't see it being too peaceful...
    Id rather be hated for who I am than loved for who Im not

Quote Originally Posted by CherryDarling View Post
    I can't even watch this shit, it'll send me over the edge.

Ditto, i change the channel.........can't worry about those poor kids anymore cause i get a headache. I hope CPS gets a clue and intervenes
    "the place you live in is that much more drab and empty that they're gone"

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information