View Poll Results: What do you know most about?

Voters
54. You may not vote on this poll
  • My loved ones' birthdays

11 20.37%
  • The current political climate

16 29.63%
  • the LeAnn saga, obviously

27 50.00%
Page 85 of 236 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687888995135185 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 3534
Like Tree12113Likes

Thread: LeAnn "S♥ed" Rimes: the big fat never-ending thread

Quote Originally Posted by Annika View Post
    ANDS oh god i just died laughing at brandi's podcast with dean.

honestly i thought dean was gonna come out and brandi was teasing him or prodding him (or just trying to out him).
    Did you catch the part where B asks Dean -"How's your ex-wife?" And she really meant Sarah and NOT Crazy but Dean played along. He said he's on good terms with Sarah. Of course B then asked "what about your other ex-wife" Dean polity said no we are not in good terms but did chuckle. He said it's not him -it's her that he's reached out. He even said "let's do coffee when I am in LA" to LR, and Dean said she replied "Only if Eddie can come." Riiiiiiiight. I'm sure Dean would love to shoot the shit with that Charming Charlie. Brandi did say the boy's love LR and she pays the bills so she's grateful for that. They also clowned on Ed's non-existent IMDB page which made me LOL. Dean said Ed puts the "DB" in IMDB. Then they moved on and stopped the LR/EC bashing.
    Wisher, RealisticPerson and Karma like this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Zooyork View Post
    I'm curious about something. I have never heard of skipping or skipping ropes being referred to as "jump ropes" or jumping rope except for Leann rimes calling it "jump rope." Is it just me/ Nova Scotia/Canadian regional thing to call it a skipping rope? I was actually on the "skipping team" in grade 4 in my school in Nova Scotia lol. I'm just curious because I find everything about Leann so lame. Do all Americans call it " jump rope" or is that just poser Leann who calls it that because she doesn't actually do it so doesn't know what it's called?
    LMFAO! I have the same problem with several things/spellings/etc. that are Canadian with other folks from other parts of the world when commenting on boards, emails, etc. It's so funny, from both angles. LOL! I know it as a skipping rope. Be anxious to hear how others call it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    Did you catch the part where B asks Dean -"How's your ex-wife?" And she really meant Sarah and NOT Crazy but Dean played along. He said he's on good terms with Sarah. Of course B then asked "what about your other ex-wife" Dean polity said no we are not in good terms but did chuckle. He said it's not him -it's her that he's reached out. He even said "let's do coffee when I am in LA" to LR, and Dean said she replied "Only if Eddie can come." Riiiiiiiight. I'm sure Dean would love to shoot the shit with that Charming Charlie. Brandi did say the boy's love LR and she pays the bills so she's grateful for that. They also clowned on Ed's non-existent IMDB page which made me LOL. Dean said Ed puts the "DB" in IMDB. Then they moved on and stopped the LR/EC bashing.
    FFS! Eddiot is her security blanket, that's all she has left is him. She's lost everything else along with anyone else. Barrell and is ever faithful hubby Roidger and Eddiot, that's it for her. How sad but true.
    Sonia and Zooyork like this.
    Reset my laptop and my old name Wisher came up when I logged in.
    Eat it, it'll put hairs on your chest
    Well, dye me red and call me blondie

Silver Member

Here some pics from the show I was at last night- these are fan pics I got from twitter. From my seats in the stands I could have never got close up shots like this. Note the outfit- it looks like the same one from the Nobu Stepmom dinner fiasco. Summer tour clothes must haves are=see thru tank, diaper shorts, Gucci belt and Brandi Platforms. It looks like she got more extensions- her hair seemed longer- or right before the show she could have hit up the flat iron demo stand that was in the fair exhibit hall across from the livestock barn. I almost stopped to get my hair done but I'm terrified they would fry it off.

Harryetcraig @harryetcraig3h

The Bun Of Doom is back!

Holy Cow I found more pictures!

JFC! WTF!?!? What the hell am I looking at? She looks like she is trying to copy the moves and sing karaoke to Salt n Pepa remix. Ugh! Miserable Fail! Especially the 2nd & 3rd Pics! LOL!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCadcBR95oU
    Zooyork likes this.
    Reset my laptop and my old name Wisher came up when I logged in.
    Eat it, it'll put hairs on your chest
    Well, dye me red and call me blondie

Quote Originally Posted by Zooyork View Post
    I'm curious about something. I have never heard of skipping or skipping ropes being referred to as "jump ropes" or jumping rope except for Leann rimes calling it "jump rope." Is it just me/ Nova Scotia/Canadian regional thing to call it a skipping rope? I was actually on the "skipping team" in grade 4 in my school in Nova Scotia lol. I'm just curious because I find everything about Leann so lame. Do all Americans call it " jump rope" or is that just poser Leann who calls it that because she doesn't actually do it so doesn't know what it's called?
    So you Canadians skip over your ropes instead of jump over them? j/k We, at least in my neck of the woods, call it a jump rope.

But can you double Dutch?
    Wisher likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Us Aussies call them skipping rope
    Zooyork likes this.

Such a tight top with her wonky boobs is not flattering. Is she wearing a bra? Cuz it doesn't look like it.
    Wisher likes this.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

Brandi says: Why do they (Ed and LR) always say I use them to stay relevant? If I am going to use someone this way - I would use someone relevant. Lol.

Maybe because you have your ex's mistress' husband on your anniversary show. I mean, I think it's fitting, the quadrangle of fuckery is why you are famous, so Dean on an anniversary show is perfect. But don't "exploit" that angle and then scoff at the idea that you use this holy mess for ratings.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    But can you double Dutch?
    Yes!
    Wisher likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    Maybe because you have your ex's mistress' husband on your anniversary show. I mean, I think it's fitting, the quadrangle of fuckery is why you are famous, so Dean on an anniversary show is perfect. But don't "exploit" that angle and then scoff at the idea that you use this holy mess for ratings.
    I personally think Brandi does these gigs with Dean to help Dean get some exposure more than anything else. Dean wants to be back in some sort of limelight again with his own fame, so I think Brandi helps him.

I'm cool with it, and the truth is if Leann didn't do all the crazy shit she does, there would be nothing to exploit. But as far as Brandi's own career in and of itself, I don't think she needs Leann or Eddie at all. She's great TV on her own.

Brandi has more followers on social media than super-star Leann and TONS more than LosEr Ed

Silver Member

Southside Chicago. 1960s. We called them Jump Ropes. My mom and all her sisters born 1930s always said Jump Rope. So now my kids 1990s/Philly say jump rope too.
    Sorry. Absolutely no LR info except for that if she is traveling w one don't think she's been using it.

*cough* err...I mean... moo.

Quote Originally Posted by Grinchy McGrinch View Post
    I personally think Brandi does these gigs with Dean to help Dean get some exposure more than anything else. Dean wants to be back in some sort of limelight again with his own fame, so I think Brandi helps him.

I'm cool with it, and the truth is if Leann didn't do all the crazy shit she does, there would be nothing to exploit. But as far as Brandi's own career in and of itself, I don't think she needs Leann or Eddie at all. She's great TV on her own.

Brandi has more followers on social media than super-star Leann and TONS more than LosEr Ed
    Who cares why she brought him on? The fact is, she brought him on, and they both talked about their exes. Brandi will grab at anything to remain in the limelight, but it just makes her look like she hasn't moved on. I don't like her.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

Elite Member

Every once in a while you just gotta get it off your chest that you've been obsessed over and SWF'ed by the batshit crazy wife of your ex.
    For. Eight. Fucking. Years.

Quote Originally Posted by Calico Kid View Post
    So you Canadians skip over your ropes instead of jump over them? j/k We, at least in my neck of the woods, call it a jump rope.
    on a fitness note -I've been regularly jumping rope for the past two years and have great results. It really pushed me over my slump/plateau. It also help tone the hell out of my mid-section. For anyone who has a desk job and sits 8+ hours a day -jumping rope will really help melt away stubborn belly fat. I jump in 3 minute intervals- meaning I jump 3 minutes straight with no break and it's a great workout. I do between 15-20 minutes a session.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Thread Information