View Poll Results: What do you know most about?

Voters
54. You may not vote on this poll
  • My loved ones' birthdays

11 20.37%
  • The current political climate

16 29.63%
  • the LeAnn saga, obviously

27 50.00%
Page 8 of 109 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858108 ... LastLast
Like Tree6359Likes

Thread: LeAnn "S♥ed" Rimes: the big fat never-ending thread

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Moongirl View Post
    That looks more like she's pulling his ear than wrapping her arm around him...
    She seems to be more interested in checking who's watching/ photographing them. She isn't even looking at the child. (Was she angry? Did anyone see a video of this?) And he certainly doesn't look engaged with her at all, just holding/rubbing his arm through all the photos.
    RealisticPerson and Zooyork like this.

Here's DJ's message. Then B's reply then a list of those who viewed DJ's snapchat saying he was heading to Malibu for Sushi. Leannrimesworld is listed. Bunny boiler.

Rachael Jones@1970Rachael

5:08 PM May 21, 2017
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Bronze Member

Man, the weekend has been busy. I shouldn't be, I really shouldn't be, but I am stunned. This is scary crazy. How can one person be that obsessed with the woman whose man she already stole? I only hear about this level of insanity in true crimes documentaries.

Is "kikiroleypoley" supposed to be Leann's assistant, Kiki? I don't have snapchat.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    Want to make sure I am following.... Brandi snapchatted where she was (or was headed to) for dinner and Leann showed up, with the kids, to celebrate step mom day?
    I don't know. LeAnne loves Nobu. This was her big STEPMOMMY'S DAY dinner she's been talking about for a week. I can't imagine not having a dinner reservation for Nobu. Seeing that on his snapchat, or whatever it is that they were getting sushi, and then LeAnn getting into Nobu last minute might be a stretch. But I don't live there and so I don't know how easy it is to get into Nobu on the weekend.

Going on DJ's snapchat is beyond creepy. What a high school life she leads. She's a mental case. Also, she's alerted the paps for her big photo-op with the kids for STEPMOMMY's DAY, and it fell flat. No big smiles to her from the boys as they were walking along, and she's trying to grab on to the little one to make some connection, and it looks fake as hell.

Edit. I see where she tweets about the sunset also, and just has to get that sky in the background of the photo. God, she is pathetic. Maybe she did follow them there last minute and switched from where they were going to.
    Last edited by LameAnn; May 22nd, 2017 at 10:42 AM.

Bronze Member

I'd like to say that if Stepmom's Day is so entertaining it should be celebrated every year, but that's messed up considering that those two boys are the ones who will pay the price for all the fuckery, either now or in the future.

Is there any other celebrity, alive or dead, who has used kids for attention in such a self-serving and obnoxious way for such a long period of time? Even Joan Crawford wasn't this bad! She's been dead since before LeAnn was born, but I'm sure they were dear, dear friends. Maybe some of Joan's evil ways rubbed off on poor, maligned, loving LeAnn.

Would it be bad to send a copy of Mommie Dearest to Mason at LeAnn's house? Kidding!

Quote Originally Posted by Moongirl View Post
    That looks more like she's pulling his ear than wrapping her arm around him...
    The boys look upset and Sharty looks pissed.
    LeAnn looks like she was born down wind from an outhouse.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenGirlie View Post
    Man, the weekend has been busy. I shouldn't be, I really shouldn't be, but I am stunned. This is scary crazy. How can one person be that obsessed with the woman whose man she already stole? I only hear about this level of insanity in true crimes documentaries.

Is "kikiroleypoley" supposed to be Leann's assistant, Kiki? I don't have snapchat.
    Yes I think you are correct. Missed that one- Kiki is spying too! Wow- crazy town.
    idunno, RealisticPerson and Wisher like this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

The car in the foreground is supposedly DJ's fancy car. Lol- how delicious. This unemployed loser has no idea he's about to walk into one big embarrassment. Wonder what Ed thinks now all this evidence came forward? Especially since his wife's babysitter has also been caught spying too.
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Sheesh this is the meanest thing, I just can't with this immature nasty skank. She is so short term, she knows it too which is why she siezes the moment to cause pain. He is an ar*ehole.

Bronze Member

Haha Poor Ed was set up for an embarrassing dinner at a restaurant. Wouldn't be the first time Leann set Eddie up for a fall at a restaurant. Wonder if there are security cameras in Nobu and if Leann was sucking on Ed's fingers this time?

She is utterly embarrassing, I cringe for her and hope he calls her out, she hasn't got a notion about how to behave and she makes both off them look like fools.
    Zooyork likes this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    The car in the foreground is supposedly DJ's fancy car. Lol- how delicious. This unemployed loser has no idea he's about to walk into one big embarrassment. Wonder what Ed thinks now all this evidence came forward? Especially since his wife's babysitter has also been caught spying too.

The audi l and the boys are in front of is Dj's car. $190k per Twitter peeps
    RealisticPerson and Sunnygirl like this.

I don't get this. If LeMann and Eddie were headed to the same restaurant as Brandi, wouldn't the boys want to sit with their mother? I can't see how she is WINNING by taking them on her stalking trips. Also if I were Brandi and DJ, I wouldn't tweet at all and I certainly wouldn't tweet what clothes I was wearing (unless it was disinformation, LOL.)
    RealisticPerson and Wisher like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Elite Member

^^In Leann's mind: "Ha ha, I have your kids, and they're here celebrating what an awesome (step)MOTHER I am. Look how much they love ME."

She probably thought he boys would be all loving toward her (Leann), since it was HER big day. It never once occured to her that the boys would be happy to see their mother.

Silver Member

She is one sick puppy...

my dad was awarded full custody back in the 70's of his 2 boys from his first wife. Back then, the mom had to really be a piece of work for the fathers to get the kids.

He was in and out of court for years with her and she even had the boys kidnapped off their bikes at one point. I always thought she would reign supreme as the biggest psycho spouse but I gotta say, Leann is really working for that title.

Ps. Wtf is she wearing?
    "Do you know the best thing about banging your head against the wall? It feels so good when you finally stop." --Dad

Thread Information