View Poll Results: What do you know most about?

Voters
54. You may not vote on this poll
  • My loved ones' birthdays

11 20.37%
  • The current political climate

16 29.63%
  • the LeAnn saga, obviously

27 50.00%
Page 7 of 133 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast
Like Tree7762Likes

Thread: LeAnn "S♥ed" Rimes: the big fat never-ending thread

Want to make sure I am following.... Brandi snapchatted where she was (or was headed to) for dinner and Leann showed up, with the kids, to celebrate step mom day?
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

How Brandi doesn't bitchslap that cow is beyond me.
    CL**, lindsaywhit, idunno and 10 others like this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    Want to make sure I am following.... Brandi snapchatted where she was (or was headed to) for dinner and Leann showed up, with the kids, to celebrate step mom day?
    Yup
    RealisticPerson likes this.

Bronze Member

Step mom day wasn't until today though, right? This little psychotic scenario happened yesterday I believe. I like that Brandi called out the stalking behavoir loud and clear though. How sick it all is. And Ed plays right along SMH.

Bronze Member

Brandi's & her boyfriend tweeted they were going to Nobu, then he snapped pics of her wearing a white shirt & denim shorts. LeAnn & Eddie showed up at Nobu with kids, LeAnn was wearing a white shirt & denim shorts.

I think.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Helena Handbasket View Post
    Brandi's & her boyfriend tweeted they were going to Nobu, then he snapped pics of her wearing a white shirt & denim shorts. LeAnn & Eddie showed up at Nobu with kids, LeAnn was wearing a white shirt & denim shorts.

I think.
    Holy SHIT! That's beyond crazy, even for LeAnus! And Eddie going along with her hare-brained schemes...

Elite Member

Someone screenshot both her and Kiki watching DJ's snaps, which were about them getting ready and driving there. Plus they both tweeted. So then Leann did her typical SWF and following them there.

I'm not gonna be surprised if she cracks again. It drives her nuts that Brandi is in a relationship. She continually gets busted stalking. She's got this bullshit blog...yet again another venue for people to compare and contrast her real behavior versus the word-salad facade. She's under pressure to stop her behaviors and ramp up the pretending. She'll crack.

Guess if she does another pretend rehab stay she'll have a blog post. Pretend she was just doing routine mental health maintenance lol. (which is totally a legit thing. it just won't be legit for her)

frick she 'treated herself' aka 'paid' for her own stepmothers day meal... where their mother was?

Those boys look majorly uncomfortable being marched past DJ's car into that restaurant. I'm sure they have realised mum and boyfriend are inside by this point. They must not be as happy in their Blended Family Bliss as Le Le makes out! I would love to know if Eddie knew in advance about the set up or if he was blind sided.
    idunno, Gossiplover, Karma and 4 others like this.

Cosy: She looked every inch the doting step mum as she wrapped her arm around his youngest son
    That looks more like she's pulling his ear than wrapping her arm around him...
    Gossiplover, Karma, Wisher and 1 others like this.

Wonder how tiny Ed's dick felt walking past that car? Doubt he has ever owned a vehicle, well other than the one he "won" in the divorce, that was a gift to Brandi from her dad, that he had restored himself. You know DJ owns all his vehicles, because he is legit wealthy. Hope the boys pointed it out when they walked by it when they left if it was still there.
    Sunnygirl, idunno, Karma and 4 others like this.

This is reminiscent of when Sharty and Kiki got caught stalking Brandi at her Pilates studio and B called her out on it. Same shit-different place and year. Biatch is getting crazier.

Quote Originally Posted by exippy View Post
    How Brandi doesn't bitchslap that cow is beyond me.
    Those were my exact words one page back before I learned of the Snapchat stalking. She's a complete bunny bolier. Brandi needs a TRO.

Why can't this moron take a vow of NO STALKING? That would be more of a feat than her shutting her yap trap.

4mHarryetcraig @harryetcraig

Oh look- Roidger and Barrell got Wewe some flowers and slapped Ed's name on the card.
    5hHarryetcraig @harryetcraig

Last edited by Sunnygirl; May 22nd, 2017 at 12:44 AM.
    Karma, RealisticPerson and Wisher like this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Quote Originally Posted by Helena Handbasket View Post

No but seriously, that is crazy... scary crazy.
    Karma and RealisticPerson like this.
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

Elite Member

Mother's/stepmother's day has brought Leann's crazy to the max again, and I just don't get it. It can't be about motherhood, it has to be about Brandi. It's downright scary.

So, Leann sent out 8 tweets/instagrams wishing everyone and their mother a happy mother's day a week ago, but for stepmother's day she only sent one generalised tweet to all stepmothers. Not a single tweet of happy stepmother's day to her own stepmothers. She really does believe, she is "the only one that [sic] matters".

She has spent more energy promoting stepmother's day, than LGBTQ issues - something she got an actual award for. She has no shame.

JFC! Leann is straight up INSANE! I am so glad Brandi outed that psycho cunt!

Brandi also posted a pic of her and the boys at Nobu, and they boys are glowing with Brandi. Unlike the Daily Fail pics! I noticed Ed looked pretty miserable too. I hope he feels like a complete total loser in DJ's company, can you imagine? DJ probably had a smug smirk on his face, LOL

Back to bunny boiler Leann.... I think we might be getting ready for a breakdown. She's not normal. Her Brandi obsession is seriously scary.

Page 7 of 133 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast

Thread Information