View Poll Results: What do you know most about?

Voters
54. You may not vote on this poll
  • My loved ones' birthdays

11 20.37%
  • The current political climate

16 29.63%
  • the LeAnn saga, obviously

27 50.00%
Page 6 of 167 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast
Like Tree9104Likes

Thread: LeAnn "S♥ed" Rimes: the big fat never-ending thread

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Calico Kid View Post
    I was looking around on Twitter and somehow ended up on some site where they call Leann Jodi. Does anyone know why that's about? And wow does someone over-the-top hate Leann there.
    They call her Jodi Rimes because they nicknamed her Jodi after Jodi Arias. This is just another example of how much Leanne has turned people off.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazyfootgirl View Post
    They call her Jodi Rimes because they nicknamed her Jodi after Jodi Arias. This is just another example of how much Leanne has turned people off.
    Leann uses kids for her own gain, but comparing her to a child killer is a bit much. Thanks for clearing it up.
    RealisticPerson likes this.

Jodi Arias killed her boyfriend. He was an adult. She went psycho, stalked him and killed him. Crazy true story.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post
    And the hey look at me, I'm as important as mom (actually MORE important than their bio mom) posts continue:

1d
    • soulofeverleI wrote this last year around Mother's Day and with Stepmom's Day coming up this Sunday, I wanted to share this piece of my heart. This is still, and always will be my prayer. 🙏🏼❤ Wouldn’t it be beautiful to remove the titles and celebrate the LovE? Celebrate the women who dedicate their lives, their bodies, and their souls to helping raise all our children? Wouldn’t it be beautiful if we could recognize that we are all a part of one collective motherhood? Wouldn’t it be beautiful to celebrate the connection us women have as a tribe, as one heartbeat? Wouldn’t it be beautiful to forgo the competition, the judgement, but instead celebrate our unique qualities that are somehow so perfectly created to intersect where the other leaves off? Wouldn’t it be beautiful to understand the great privilege and gift it is to be connected and all for the greatest purpose, to create and support life? This is my wish and hope for our futures. - LeAnn Rimes Cibrian
    • load more comments
    • soulofeverle@notyouraveragestepmom I was raised the same way. I grateful for so many beautiful women who helped raise me. What a blessing!
    • phoenixmomrisingI appreciate the dialogue you are creating. As a mom facing a future that could include a step mom for my daughter ... or at least other women involved, what you're saying here makes me extremely uncomfortable. And yet, you're also right. If it's the right person, there cannot be too much love in our children's lives. They will always know who "mom" is and the presence of others doesn't actually threaten, but strengthen that! You clearly love your stepchildren like a mother!
    • soulofeverle@phoenixmomrising thank you. I'm SURE it's uncomfortable and I respect those feelings. My best friend is in your shoes right now and preparing herself for someone else helping raise her children. All she hopes for is someone loving and collaborative. No competition, just love. There can never be too much love.

You know, if she would put 25% of the amount of time & effort she puts into showing the world just how great she is, into performing, she would have a better career right now.

heres my take on it-if LeAnn could ever be a "bio mom" and the baby daddy leaves her and finds a new wifey, she sure as hell would do ANYTHING and EVERYTHING to diminish step moms, bonus moms, step mom days, and anything else that has to do with anyone other than "BIO MOM"

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post
    It's all word salad. So do away with titles...I guess kids are supposed to call the woman who mothers them by their first name? But then, her and ignorant minions go on to explain the need for not having titles, by talking about how the title Mom isn't by birth but is earned?
    Am I keeping this straight? It's such a trainwreck when low-intelligent folks try to get all deep.
    YAASSSSSS unless Leann has a child herself, then she must be the ONLY Mom. In the whole world. She's be the ONLY Mom who ever ever ever deserved that title. THE ONLY ONE THAT MATTERS

Quote Originally Posted by RattyRaccoon View Post
    Jodi Arias killed her boyfriend. He was an adult. She went psycho, stalked him and killed him. Crazy true story.
    That's right. I got her confused with Casey Anthony. Can't keep my murderers straight.

^^^ I laughed out loud.

Bronze Member

LeAnn Rimes uses blogging as a form of therapy - BelfastTelegraph.co.uk

May 21 2017

Singer LeAnn Rimes is choosing to share aspects of her wellness journey on her blog, Soul of EverLe.

LeAnn Rimes finds writing articles for her blog to be a form of therapy.
    The singer rose to stardom at the age of 13 following the release of song Blue in 1996, for which she won a Grammy Award. Though her 20s were plagued with periods of anxiety and depression, LeAnn has embarked on a soul-searching journey in recent years, and has now launched a blog named Soul of EverLe to document her new path.
    “It's been very, very therapeutic for me to be able to write in a different way than, you know, to my music,” she told MindBodyGreen of her blog, going on to explain that she finds blogging to be a different process to songwriting. “When I'm writing music there's a melody behind it. I need to put on some classical music while I'm blogging, honestly! It makes it an easier process for me.”
    One topic LeAnn has written on for her blog is the up and down relationship she’s had with her mother Belinda Butler. As part of her healing process, the 34-year-old has discovered that dwelling on tough aspects of her childhood is no longer healthy.
    “My mom's incredible. Now we have an interesting relationship. We go through cycles of being really close and accepting each other and annoying the c**p out of each other, like any mother and daughter can do,” she shared.
    Meanwhile, the star also shared that she feels much more comfortable in her own skin since undergoing medical treatment for her lifelong battle with psoriasis. LeAnn has been taking biologic drug Humira for 12 years for the painful skin condition.
    “I've been clear for 12 years, which has changed my life. People always make fun of me; they're like, ‘There are so many pictures of you in a bathing suit.’ I'm like, ‘I would walk around naked if I could. You have no idea how much I've covered myself.’ It's so liberating,” LeAnn smiled.
    © Cover Media
    Online Editors

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Calico Kid View Post
    That's right. I got her confused with Casey Anthony. Can't keep my murderers straight.
    Happens to the best of us

Elite Member

2 different points. L is really crazy. she posts this nonsense to E's twitter & IG accounts. She really must think that everyone is as stupid as she is:

Replying to
    @LeannsBioMom
    @EddieCibrian
    @leannrimes

Part III Eddie Cibrian Gets Major Blows On IG, Deletes Comments

Then

there's the DM article complete with pics of L with Brandi & Eddie's sons in FRONT of Brandi's man-mate DJ's audi.

Leggy LeAnn Rimes amps up sex appeal in TINY denim shorts and suede boots for family dinner at Nobu with husband Eddie Cibrian

By LILY WADDELL FOR MAILONLINE
    PUBLISHED: 05:36 EDT, 21 May 2017 | UPDATED: 07:49 EDT, 21 May 2017

91shares
    275View comments

She turned Eddie Cibrian's head on the set of Northern Lights when they first met.
    And all eyes were on LeAnn Rimes once again when she joined her husband and his two children for dinner at the Nobu in Malibu on Saturday.
    The 34-year-old songstress put on a leggy display in a pair of tiny high-waisted light blue denim shorts which skimmed the top of her thighs.
    Scroll down for video
    +9

All eyes: LeAnn Rimes flaunted her leggy frame when she joined her husband Eddie Cibrian and his two children for dinner at the Nobu in Malibu on Saturday

Put your best foot forward in LeAnn's Isabel Marant boots

$720

Isabel Marant Étoile Roxann suede ankle boots
    On sale for $288 HERE!
    Buy now

LeAnn Rimes nailed summer dressing as she stepped out in this ensemble consisting of denim hot-pants, a white crochet top and Isabel Marant 'Roxann' boots. We just love her boho meets fashion-forward style!
    One thing's for sure... LeAnn certainly can't get enough of cult French designer Isabel Marant. Her wardrobe is packed full of pieces by the label! We're not surprised, as it's the perfect boho brand to match LeAnn's dress sense.
    LeAnn owns several pairs of Isabel Marant boots including these 'Roxann' numbers. And she's not the only celeb to fall for their charms. From Rosie Huntington Whiteley, to Chrissy Teigen, it's a ubiquitous boot among st the A-list world.
    Click right to join the stars and snap them up for yourself from Net-a-Porter. Team them with denim hot-pants a la LeAnn, or a floaty maxi dress to up the boho vibes even more.
    Or if you can't splash the cash, check out the edit of bank balance friendly alternatives below!

* PRICES MAY NOT BE AS ADVERTISED

Dressed to impress at the A-list's favourite Japanese restaurant, she cut her sensational figure as she tucked her pleated lace frill top into her bottoms.
    RELATED ARTICLES

SHARE THIS ARTICLE

91 shares

The two-times Grammys winner caught the adoring gaze of onlookers when she sashayed through the car park in sexy suede ankle boots.
    LeAnn wore her almost waist-length golden tresses in a poker straight fashion for the occasion, accessorising with a trendy three-layered necklace effect.
    +9

+9

Thigh's your limit! The 34-year-old songstress put on a leggy display in a pair of tiny high- waisted light blue denim shorts
    +9

Dressed to impress! She cut her sensational figure as she tucked her pleated lace frill top into her bottoms when heading for dinner at the A-lists' favourite Japanese restaurant
    The step-mum enjoyed treating herself to sushi with her actor husband, 13-year-old Mason and 10-year-old Jake.
    Eddie, 43, looked dapper in casual fog grey skinny chinos and a sexy set of shades.
    She tweeted: 'Really beautiful night in malibu with my loves, sushi, the warm, evening breeze, the sunset...taking in my blessings.' (sic)
    The Sunset Beach 1990s star shares his two children with his ex-wife and Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills star Brandi Glanville, who he parted ways with in 2010.

Delicious: The step-mum enjoyed treating herself to sushi with her actor husband, 13-year-old Mason and 10-year-old Jake
    +9

+9

Specs appeal: Eddie, 43, looked dapper in casual fog grey skinny chinos and a sexy set of shades
    LeAnn Rimes gets ready for the ASCAP Pop Awards in Insta-story

Loaded: 0%
    Progress: 0%
    0:00

Previous

Play

Skip

Mute

Current Time0:00

/

Duration Time0:29

Fullscreen

Need Text

LeAnn was also married before as she got hitched to backup dancer Dean Sheremet in 2002 but the former flames divorced in 2009.
    She later fell in love with Eddie, who was married at the time, on set of television series Northern Lights.
    Despite a rocky start to their romance, the singer has blossomed in her role as step-mother to his kids.
    +9

Family time: The singer has blossomed in her role as step-mother to his kids 13-year-old Mason and 10-year-old Jake
    She told Refinery29: 'When I was first around the kids, I didn't know what was expected of me.
    'Little things that were so childlike about them that I didn't have about me. It's been a really big learning experience for me.
    'It's pushed my buttons, which has always made me look and see where I need more healing on myself.'
    The loved-up couple celebrated their sixth anniversary together at the end of April.
    +9

Cosy: She looked every inch the doting step mum as she wrapped her arm around his youngest son
    +9

Together: The blonde bombshell revealed parenting has been a huge learning curve for her

Elite Member

I can't get in to edit the first post. Not sure why it posted a second time, I'll delete that one. Can a mod please help be get rid of all the ads & other junk.

This statement below is such drivel. Is there a bombshell somewhere lurking in Calabasas wearing black suede ankle boots in 95 degree weather that is impersonating a has-been country singer? I can't imagine these interns at Daily Fail can keep a straight face when typing up LR's articles. They must laugh their arses off.

The blonde bombshell revealed parenting has been a huge learning curve for her

I do not condone violence, but LR is looking for a beat-down with these non-stop Stepmom daily articles and reminders. We get it. You are a stepmom. You and about 50 million other women. Moms are important too and the mom of these boys doesn't need to see 17 different articles and stories about her bonus boys making your life so wonderful. That is your hubby's job. He's unemployed again so put him to work and he can construct you daily affirmations presents and crafts on how special and unquie you are. Let these boys have some peace. It is not heir job to continue to validate you.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Nobu in Malibu must be pretty casual if she is wearing shorts. The city ones are not like that. She looks ridiculous for a supposed family meal.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Elite Member

With her ass cheeks hanging out, no less.
    RealisticPerson and Zooyork like this.

Elite Member

A twitter person retweeted the fact that Brandi outed L for stalking her to the restaurant:

Replying to
    @leannrimes

So then you viewed Brandis Snapchat and stalked her !

• LIKES2

5:35 PM - 21 May 2017

Page 6 of 167 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast

Thread Information