View Poll Results: What do you know most about?

Voters
54. You may not vote on this poll
  • My loved ones' birthdays

11 20.37%
  • The current political climate

16 29.63%
  • the LeAnn saga, obviously

27 50.00%
Page 59 of 136 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369109 ... LastLast
Like Tree7946Likes

Thread: LeAnn "S♥ed" Rimes: the big fat never-ending thread

I think I might have skipped the public Happy Father's Day wishes until/unless they are in a better place. If they were, it could be seen as a a good-natured jab, but coming on the heels of their latest dust up, it does come across as shit-stirring. To me, anyway.

I don't follow his private instagram/twitter/snapchat so I don't know anything about her new relationship other than what I read here, but I raised my eyebrows at these pics from the kid's graduation on DailyFail...does this guy look NOT thrilled or what? Since people seem to be so fond of analyzing L&E's body language...

RealisticPerson likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

He looks like a guy bored out of his mind at an 8th grade graduation - and it's not even for his own kid. I don't know why he'd go unless he was afraid of Brandi being outnumbered by Leann and Ed. Poor kid stuck in the middle of all this. I wonder what they did afterwards. I don't suppose they all attended the same party.
    RealisticPerson and Sonia like this.

that's some get up she has on. so cal style is so fucking bizarre.
    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

czb

^^^that's pretty tame by SoCal standards.
    RealisticPerson likes this.

Bronze Member puravidacostarica's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    I think I might have skipped the public Happy Father's Day wishes until/unless they are in a better place. If they were, it could be seen as a a good-natured jab, but coming on the heels of their latest dust up, it does come across as shit-stirring. To me, anyway.

I don't follow his private instagram/twitter/snapchat so I don't know anything about her new relationship other than what I read here, but I raised my eyebrows at these pics from the kid's graduation on DailyFail...does this guy look NOT thrilled or what? Since people seem to be so fond of analyzing L&E's body language...

He looks like a guy who just saw the paps hired by LeAnn at the graduation.
    (Upon seeing a former lover for the first time in years) "I thought I told you to wait in the car." - Tallulah Bankhead

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post

More demure for the middle school crowd. She's saving the visible tits and minge for his HS graduation

Sluttiness aside, she's one of those people who always looks unkempt- like either her shoes are rundown, or the hair is a wreck, or something else is wrong. Poor thing.
    czb likes this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

Bronze Member

I definitely think that Brandi was zinging them both.

Ed's a good dad as long as you ignore the fact he doesn't provide for them. And apparently, is still trying to get out paying child support. And the prize LeAnn won, is a louse for a husband. But Happy Father's Day, ya jerk! lol

I didn't see who posted what and when. But like someone else posted, LeAnn has been going all out to try and change the narrative. While zinging Brandi non-stop. So ya, she stirred, a bit, but LeAnn has a Kitchen Aid on it.

Anyway, DJ said that they were intentionally trying to just leave it be. That Ed was never going to address the real issues about the Nobu stalking and using the kids. And that they had intended to keep a low profile about Mason's graduation. To just enjoy the moment and honor his day.

So I suspect what you are seeing is the sad realization that LeAnn invited paps to Mason's graduation.

And he's seeing those jerks use the kids as pawns... right after being accused of using the kids as pawns.

Unlike Ed, he respects his ex-wife and kids.

Elite Member

Yes, DJ complained about the paps being there for the graduation

I'm sure the other parents were thrilled about the paps too.

Re the wardrobe choices, it was Leann who had her tits out for the middle schoolers. But at least they both didn't choose tank tops and daisy duke cutoffs with sky high heels for the occasion. They save those outfits for fancy dinners at Nobu.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by puravidacostarica View Post
    He looks like a guy who just saw the paps hired by LeAnn at the graduation.
    I was gonna say the same thing. They look like they just turned to each other and rolled their eyes in unison to say "looks like those two called the paps again."
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

I'm sure the other parents were thrilled about the paps too.

Re the wardrobe choices, it was Leann who had her tits out for the middle schoolers. But at least they both didn't choose tank tops and daisy duke cutoffs with sky high heels for the occasion. They save those outfits for fancy dinners at Nobu.
    i think that's considered white tie in socal....
    Trixie, greysfang and Mrs P like this.

Radio 2 is where all the Radio 1 DJ's go to die..............Need I say more, it's dull as ditchwater so purrfect for the Fibrians
    Sunnygirl and RealisticPerson like this.

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    that's some get up she has on. so cal style is so fucking bizarre.
    Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    And yet, it's still better than the low cut tank top, jeans and hooker heels combo Le Ann wore to the same event...

Quote Originally Posted by Moongirl View Post
    And yet, it's still better than the low cut tank top, jeans and hooker heels combo Le Ann wore to the same event...

Trixie already covered that....are you a sentence an a half behind the rest of us???

Maybe they are just thinking what next? LeAnn pulled crazy at Jake's birthday Party so maybe they just want to quietly enjoy Mason's day without making it about them or the Fibrians. We only see some of the crazy and thats a lot, it's probably a lot more crazy than even we think. Maybe they just want Mason to have a lovely normal graduation day plus its very difficult and stressful when your constantly expecting more horrible things to happen and your kids are being used as a weapon by their own Father

Thread Information