View Poll Results: What do you know most about?

Voters
54. You may not vote on this poll
  • My loved ones' birthdays

11 20.37%
  • The current political climate

16 29.63%
  • the LeAnn saga, obviously

27 50.00%
Page 5 of 109 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast
Like Tree6359Likes

Thread: LeAnn "S♥ed" Rimes: the big fat never-ending thread

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    FRIENDS, dammit!!! Stray apostrophes make me irrationally angry.

Quote Originally Posted by levitt View Post
    Ffs a title with an emoji is even more annoying
    If the shoe fits.....

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    I wish that this poll showed who picked what.
    Yeah....bitches be lying.......

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenGirlie View Post
    So I see Brandi has posted a #tb pic on Instagram of her pregnant with Mason. Shade or mere coincidence?
    This post just reminded me- a couple of days ago B posted a pic of her and DJ at this charity event and she was commenting on her "momma pouche" she had and her tweet said in a round about way "I'm not pregnant - or at least I don't think I am." It sure seemed like she was poking the bear there too.
    RealisticPerson likes this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post
    And the hey look at me, I'm as important as mom (actually MORE important than their bio mom) posts continue:

1d
    • soulofeverleI wrote this last year around Mother's Day and with Stepmom's Day coming up this Sunday, I wanted to share this piece of my heart. This is still, and always will be my prayer. 🙏🏼❤ Wouldn’t it be beautiful to remove the titles and celebrate the LovE? Celebrate the women who dedicate their lives, their bodies, and their souls to helping raise all our children? Wouldn’t it be beautiful if we could recognize that we are all a part of one collective motherhood? Wouldn’t it be beautiful to celebrate the connection us women have as a tribe, as one heartbeat? Wouldn’t it be beautiful to forgo the competition, the judgement, but instead celebrate our unique qualities that are somehow so perfectly created to intersect where the other leaves off? Wouldn’t it be beautiful to understand the great privilege and gift it is to be connected and all for the greatest purpose, to create and support life? This is my wish and hope for our futures. - LeAnn Rimes Cibrian
    • load more comments
    • soulofeverle@notyouraveragestepmom I was raised the same way. I grateful for so many beautiful women who helped raise me. What a blessing!
    • phoenixmomrisingI appreciate the dialogue you are creating. As a mom facing a future that could include a step mom for my daughter ... or at least other women involved, what you're saying here makes me extremely uncomfortable. And yet, you're also right. If it's the right person, there cannot be too much love in our children's lives. They will always know who "mom" is and the presence of others doesn't actually threaten, but strengthen that! You clearly love your stepchildren like a mother!
    • soulofeverle@phoenixmomrising thank you. I'm SURE it's uncomfortable and I respect those feelings. My best friend is in your shoes right now and preparing herself for someone else helping raise her children. All she hopes for is someone loving and collaborative. No competition, just love. There can never be too much love.

You know, if she would put 25% of the amount of time & effort she puts into showing the world just how great she is, into performing, she would have a better career right now.

Wow, her last response is no better proof that she has zero self awareness. She is the epitome of the step parent that mothers dread, with her constant overstepping the boundaries and using her relationship with the kids to taunt the mother while trying to make it appear the kids prefer her because she's the better parent. Although, it's even more amazing that any step parent would use her as an example of how to do it right and seek her advice.
    It's like you ate too much crazy then puked it all over a post and hit submit - Nancydrew

Elite Member

Oh ffs Leann, give it a rest. This is the same shit all over again. She has just replaced bonus mom with stepmom. And because there is a semi official Hallmark stepmother's day, she thinks she will now finally be CELEBRATED as a mother.

The only way to be celebrated as a stepmother is to be an actual mother figure in the boys' lives, and not alienate their mother, and eventually they will thank her. Not anytime soon though, let's face it those boys are teenagers now. Being a parent is literally a thankless job.

I feel so bad for those boys having a narcissistic parental figure who needs to be constantly celebrated for everyday mundane things.

Elite Member

Also, can we talk about how Leann is unable to dress herself appropiately.

She underdressed for the OK party, she overdressed for the Ascap awards (and wore the same clothes for the red carpet and stage, c'mon Leann), she dressed in her underwear for a family xmas tv show, she dresses like a $2 hoochie for the kids soccer games.

Someone get that woman a stylist (who doesn't hate her).

She obviously gets dressed at the last minute because she is so BUSY being useless/all of the things she claims above. Take your pick. As I said, the constant celebration is demanded because she pays for everything and she can't accept that. She's very bitter and angry about her life sentence. Although, it might not be.
    RealisticPerson, Karma and Zooyork like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Raff View Post
    A Stepmother's role in every family is different. Some take a back seat and support the father as the major carer. Others step in in a more hands on motherly role. Many factors come in to play. Some dad's can be very involved in raising kids too and not need much support.

I am am sure many Stepmothers would be recognized on Mother's Day by children who see them in that role. LeAnns posturing and over zealous "recognize me as a Stepmum" bullshit indicates that she doesn't get enough validation from her "Bonus boys" or maybe even Eddie. So she demands her own day and shouts it from the rooftops!
    Exactly. None of this shade goes to stepmoms in general, it's all about what an epic asshole Leann is! She is off the rails and does NOT comes from a place of kindness let alone love. Far too many people have witnessed her continual harassment of B and it continues to this day. Something is not right with Rimes. Brandi doesn't want Ed, she has moved on long ago, she is in love with DJ. All Brandi wants is what is rightfully hers and always will be, no matter what the fuck happens with psycho Rimes, and that is her title of MOTHER.

It's not up to fuck face Rimes to change any of that, it's reality! I can not wait until Ed divorces this lunatic!

I'm on the hope they stay together bandwagon- esp. now that Ed has so completely lost the hot. The miserable fucks deserve each other.

Bronze Member

“[The secret is] stepping out for fun date nights!” Cibrian shares at OK! Magazine’s Summer Kickoff Party at the W Hollywood hotel on Wednesday night.
    “It’s been good,” Rimes says. “I think respect has been a big thing for us, and stepping out for date night. I mean, we do, we have the kids half the time, so there’s always kids involved, so it’s nice to get out and kind of remember what it was like when you were first dating every once in awhile."

*giggles to "[The secret is] stepping out" and "Cibrian shares"......

Um, pardon the obvious Rimes, but this IS the exact scene y'all had when you WERE FIRST DATING! It seems that even the slowest evolver could figure this out in 8 years. And, let's face facts, "mom" is more than a crown you place on your head no matter your role, or a catch phrase you've found a way to work into any talking point. I do believe a person can be a mom (not replace a mom) no matter how the children came into your life, BUT they (the children) get to decide those feelings and leanings.

Trying too hard always looks exactly like what it is.
    Last edited by Soverymegr; May 20th, 2017 at 11:27 AM. Reason: Pronoun chaos
    Raff, RealisticPerson and Karma like this.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post
    Yeah, it's good to not generalize all stepmoms just because of Leann.
    I have an evil stepmom but I still recognize that not all are like that and judge individuals on their individual actions. I think though, in the cases of people ranting like in that twitter response, it's not meant to be super mean, it's just people losing their temper and being pissed off at Leann for being such an asshole and essentially wanting to reduce their insignificance and experiences, just because she has an irrational jealousy, second wife issue going on. She really never shuts up about it and it's all such a farce. At the end of the day though, Leann is a Z-lister and besides disliking her, laughing at her, giving celeb gossip opinions...who cares. People don't need to take it so personal. It's not like she's influential to society or something.
    LeAnn is deleting comments on her Soul of Everle Instagram account that don't agree with her point of view. It's not even hate, just opinions from women who are stepmothers. You are correct, LeAnn doesn't represent all stepmoms. Look at her "friend/fan" Dobbie who sides with LeAnn on this issue even though she badmouths the woman raising her own kids. Karma at it's finest. I should upgrade LeAnn to a Z-lister from now on. She's such an insecure child who needs validation from everyone.
    RealisticPerson, Karma and Wisher like this.

Elite Member

So, L's not happy with the responses on her soulofeverle account. She's busy deleting a lot of responses. So same story, different account:

Replying to
    @Amzblondiebum
    @leannrimes

Le can delete/block create false narrative all she likes but she knows people see STRAIGHT through her #leannrimes living proof karma exists

Silly woman has opened a can of worms. All because she MUST WIN.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Elite Member

It's all word salad. So do away with titles...I guess kids are supposed to call the woman who mothers them by their first name? But then, her and ignorant minions go on to explain the need for not having titles, by talking about how the title Mom isn't by birth but is earned?
    Am I keeping this straight? It's such a trainwreck when low-intelligent folks try to get all deep.

You know those programs that help teachers identify plagiarism? (They scan student's homework/papers through and it can pinpoint the sources from which the content came from - if plagiarized).

I wonder if someone plugged in Leann's blog post, or one of her novel-length captions into one of those programs - if the results would be: "This is totally plagiarized content."

Just kidding, there is no "if" ...We don't need a program to prove this.
    Though, I am kind of interested to know how many sources she uses for a single post.
    RealisticPerson and Karma like this.
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

Great idea Leann had there. Start a blog about getting rid of your ego and being self-aware, and immediately prove yourself to be utterly ego driven and self-absorbed. She has to know that using and abusing somebody else's children all these years is why she's so reviled, but she'll never give up proving she "won" no matter the cost.

I was looking around on Twitter and somehow ended up on some site where they call Leann Jodi. Does anyone know why that's about? And wow does someone over-the-top hate Leann there.

Thread Information