View Poll Results: What do you know most about?

Voters
54. You may not vote on this poll
  • My loved ones' birthdays

11 20.37%
  • The current political climate

16 29.63%
  • the LeAnn saga, obviously

27 50.00%
Page 44 of 236 FirstFirst ... 344041424344454647485494144 ... LastLast
Like Tree12113Likes

Thread: LeAnn "S♥ed" Rimes: the big fat never-ending thread

Silver Member

Default Sunny, You sure that's her? I think it may be parody account.

This doesn't seem like something she would say: with that of LovE. It is a work that must not be put on pause or set aside for any period of time. It’s painful, and a complete 180 degrees from existing in the victim roll.

also its FOREVERLE as the author not soulofeverle
    Crazyfootgirl likes this.
    "Do you know the best thing about banging your head against the wall? It feels so good when you finally stop." --Dad

Silver Member puravidacostarica's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jillys View Post
    This doesn't seem like something she would say: with that of LovE. It is a work that must not be put on pause or set aside for any period of time. It’s painful, and a complete 180 degrees from existing in the victim roll.

Naw, it is LeAnn. No one can spit out more shit than her, from her mouth, from her ass, and from her keyboard.
    (Upon seeing a former lover for the first time in years) "I thought I told you to wait in the car." - Tallulah Bankhead

Elite Member

Why does Leann need to constantly work on herself in order to love other people? Why does she even need to love everybody?
    Most people love their nearest and dearest and act kindly/politely/indifferently towards acquaintances and strangers. If someone is a negative influence, you just ignore them, and deal with them as little as possible. It's not difficult, it comes naturally - to most people.
    It's as if Leann's natural state of mind is resentment and spitefulness, and dealing with other people requires an extraordinary effort. Narcisism, lack of empathy, rinse, repeat.

She's also full of shit of course. She doesn't work to love everybody. Spitfire (where she sang about wanting to kill Brandi) was only 4 years ago; and on Remnants she sings about cutting off Dean's balls. She has no love inside her.

Reading Leann's garbage, the LE in love stands out so all you see is her name. Spiteful, narcissistic, immature, hurtful, stupid, addicted to social media and has to see her name in big letters everywhere. Reminds me of someone. The oldest boy is now 14 and probably intellectually and emotionally more mature than she is.

Silver Member

On her stupid blog, She signs off on her stupid word vomit with stupid ForEverLe.

She is Forever the bully yanking pigtails 1000x while hiding behind her victim's back, who then cries foul when the injured finally snaps and backhands her.

Then it's all innocence and tears and "I didn't do anything."

A more fitting signature:
    ForEverBulLe

Elite Member

So, when she acted out at Jake's party, and kept Brandi from seeing mason on his birthday, those were acts of love?

Bronze Member

Wow That blog post really twists around in the wind. It reminds me of the ravings of religious fanatic who uses a lot of words to say absolutely nothing. The religious fanatic tries to cover up the fact of not having the answers with a lot of mumbo jumbo.

I thought the Le in Everle was Leann and Eddie.

I think her blog would be more popular if it was actually about something. All this circular talk of hers is hard to read and boring.
    Last edited by Crazyfootgirl; June 13th, 2017 at 09:10 AM.
    Sonia, PennyMissMoney and Zooyork like this.

Elite Member

If I were to feel sorry for Leann, it would be because Ma Belinda's home schooling / constant adoration really has done a number on her. The personal development from protected child to obnoxious teenager to functional adult has completely passed her by. I think, because she didn't have any real contact with peers growing up.
    Leann's only way of interacting with other people is to love and adore them, and if people don't love and adore her back, she will try to bully them into submission.

The harsh truth is that most people don't care about her, and quite a few people resent her, and that's okay. She cares entirely too much about getting other people to love her.
    Hopefully she has a few people in her life, who genuinely love her, but I honestly doubt it. She should spend more time cultivating close personal relationships and less time impressing strangers on SM.
    Wisher likes this.

Silver Member

So at 4AM this morning Ms ForEverLovE is so at peace with her own behavior she up on twitter posting this blather. (The time stamp is EST)

Soul Of EverLe @SoulOfEverLe

Replying to @LoveMeForMe_01
    Yes, which is where the lesson really begins. We can't continue to use our brokenness as a crutch not to LovE fully.
    6:57 AM · Jun 13, 2017

Instead, it's an invitation to really break open and reveal to us what true LovE is. Not romantic LovE, but spiritual LovE, who we ARE!
    6:58 AM · Jun 13, 2017

We can then just BE LovE. This is a whole different way of being and Loving. Difficult to embody, an everyday practice, not societal norm.
    7:01 AM · Jun 13, 2017

Everything flows freely when instead of being in LovE we just are LovE and live out of that space. We are human, so we will ebb & flow
    7:04 AM · Jun 13, 2017

Ebbing and flowing, that's for sure, but in and out of what kind of illicit substance haze or mental state is really the question.
    Karma, RealisticPerson and Wisher like this.

Bronze Member

I feel like she lifted and heavily plagiarized that entry like most things she does. It certainly doesn't read authentic, more like something she read and regurgitated thinking it applied to HER! LEanus's ME! ME! ME! Stance and her constant caps of L and E in love are certain proof she feels the universe owes her (and Eddie since he's her hubby love) so much more. It's like she believes if she immerses herself in this self help world she will be rewarded. It's not about evolving or a journey. It's about LE getting what she deserves.
    She is so stunted!

Silver Member

Sorry guys, I didn't mean to post dupes, not sure how to delete. My bad....
    "Do you know the best thing about banging your head against the wall? It feels so good when you finally stop." --Dad

Silver Member

This is a great find by

herefordramz @hereforthedramz

on twitter

Someone needs to share this with #leannrimes
    10 “Spiritual” Things People Do That Are Total Bullshit - Conscious Reminder
    consciousreminder.com
    10:46 PM · Jun 12, 2017

Here's a highlight from the article:

https://www.consciousreminder.com/20...otal-bullshit/

"The answer has to do with something that psychologists call spiritual bypassing. In the early 1980’s, psychologist John Welwood coined the term “spiritual bypassing” to refer to the use of spiritual practices and beliefs to avoid confronting uncomfortable feelings, unresolved wounds, and fundamental emotional and psychological needs.

According to integral psychotherapist Robert Augustus Masters, spiritual bypassing causes us to withdraw from ourselves and others, to hide behind a kind of spiritual veil of metaphysical beliefs and practices. He says it “not only distances us from our pain and difficult personal issues, but also from our own
 authentic spirituality, stranding us in a metaphysical limbo, a zone of
 exaggerated gentleness, niceness, and superficiality.” "
    CL**, Sonia, Karma and 4 others like this.

Elite Member

It reminds me of when someone has a serious mental health crisis and they start preaching this sort of stuff and thinking they're a messiah, etc.
    I'm not sure how anyone that saw Brandi's and others' proof of her stalking could read this and come to any conclusion that she is well.
    Crazyfootgirl, Wisher and Zooyork like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mumbojumbotalk View Post
    "The answer has to do with something that psychologists call spiritual bypassing. In the early 1980’s, psychologist John Welwood coined the term “spiritual bypassing” to refer to the use of spiritual practices and beliefs to avoid confronting uncomfortable feelings, unresolved wounds, and fundamental emotional and psychological needs.

According to integral psychotherapist Robert Augustus Masters, spiritual bypassing causes us to withdraw from ourselves and others, to hide behind a kind of spiritual veil of metaphysical beliefs and practices. He says it “not only distances us from our pain and difficult personal issues, but also from our own
 authentic spirituality, stranding us in a metaphysical limbo, a zone of
 exaggerated gentleness, niceness, and superficiality.” "

That is not Leann. It has to do with what Leann watchers call mEmEmEism, a term coined to describe spiritual emptiness and use of spiritual practices and beliefs to avoid confronting one's sociopathy. It not only distances us from the pain and difficulties of others, but also from accountability and our own authentic vileness, stranding us in a personality of extreme immaturity, narcissim, hate, and self-rightousness, and in a zone of exaggerated ugliness.

Leann is using this spiritual nonsense as a con to hide her true nature, but she's way too narcissistic to keep it under wraps. She's always right, and she always has to "win".

It's embarrassing to say but this garbage is all Wewe. I pulled this directly from her blog -SMDH.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Thread Information