View Poll Results: What do you know most about?

Voters
54. You may not vote on this poll
  • My loved ones' birthdays

11 20.37%
  • The current political climate

16 29.63%
  • the LeAnn saga, obviously

27 50.00%
Page 3 of 180 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
Like Tree9709Likes

Thread: LeAnn "S♥ed" Rimes: the big fat never-ending thread

Wouldn't it be beautiful to remove the titles and celebrate the LovE?
    Oh FFS. If I remember correctly from prior threads, this "LovE" bullshit she keeps spewing is supposed to represent "LeAnn and Eddie in love?" So what she's really saying is "Celebrate MEEEEEEEEE!!!! MEMEMEMEME (and Eddie)"

I can't with this narcissistic asshole today.
    RealisticPerson and Wisher like this.
    "You should've never trusted Hollywood..."

nothing she tries to 'make happen' happens... the #LovEisLovEisLovE ripped off self centred crap, now this whole stepmother's day bullshit. she's lucky there are 80 million entertainment websites, she can at least be featured in one of them once or twice a week (depending on what she is trying to invent on said week).

being a student of psychology, she is quite the little personality disorder study.

eta: also love the 'collective motherhood' yet wants to separate mothers and stepmothers with their own days...
    Last edited by Annika; May 19th, 2017 at 08:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    ^^I'm noticing those 99 cent store extensions she wears are making her bald. Can't she afford at least the Jessica Simspon Hairdo line-I think the clip on pieces are about $70 on QVC.
    Yep I've noticed the balding too. It's getting harder for her to hide. The ratty extensions aren't cutting it.

Ed looks like shit too. I don't think things are going to well in the Cib marriage. Misery and desperation, exactly what they deserve.

She looked like hammered shit, but that's nothing new for that bitch.
    needmeds and Wisher like this.
    LeAnn looks like she was born down wind from an outhouse.

Wewe performed last night at an event to honor Diane Warren. I understand she's singing and wants to dress nice (something she rarely does for her fans who pay good money to see her) but is it just me that thinks her dress is more appropriate for the Oscars? Adam Lambert, Lita Ford and Diane all got the memo on the dress code.

LeAnn Rimes looks ethereal in white gown as she joins legendary songwriter Diane Warren on the red carpet at the ASCAP Pop Awards

By Dailymail.com Reporter06:16 19 May 2017, updated 08:49 19 May 2017

Diane Warren was honored at the prestigious event for her contributions to music.
    And LeAnn Rimes, whom Diane, 60, has written songs for, was there to support the iconic musician on the red carpet at the ASCAP Pop Awards
    in Los Angeles on Thursday night.The 34-year-old was a vision in a form-fitting white dress with flowing long sleeves that cascaded down
    to the floor along with the rest of the gown.

Iconic musicians: LeAnn Rimes looked stunning in a white gown as she posed on the red carpet with the legendary
    Diane Warren at the ASCAP Pop Awards in Los Angeles on Thursday night

Crooner: LeAnn took to the stage to perform a variety of her greatest hits at the awards

Emotional: The singer looked grateful as she tearfully thanked the crowds for their support.
    She had her hair back in an elegant updo and parted it to the side for added glamour.

The How Do I Live singer kept her makeup fresh and elegant to highlight her naturally pretty features.
    The silk dress highlighted her curves and gave her a aura of glamour for the evening.
    Diane Warren opted for a cooler, more casual appearance in black studded pants and similar-colored running shoes.

LeAnn wore her hair back in an elegant ponytail and parted it to the side for added glamour

Still fashion forward: Diane Warren, 60, opted for a cooler, more casual appearance in black studded pants and similar-colored running shoes.
    She coordinated with a shiny black jacket that she wore over a cheetah designed T-shirt and a zip up choker.

Adam Lambert also made an appearance on the red carpet, posing with LeAnn in a green leather jacket and lighter green shirt.
    He paired it with a pair of brown slacks and shiny boots.

Looking good: Adam Lambert also made an appearance on the red carpet, posing with LeAnn in a green leather jacket and lighter green shirt

Double trouble: The two singer posed together on the red carpetThe former American Idol contestant wore his brown hair styled and accessorized with a gold necklace.
    The American Society of Composers, Authors and Publishers (ASCAP) will award Diane with the Founders Award.
    The exclusive event celebrates the songwriters and publishers of the most performed pop songs in 2016.
    Diane was honored as 'one of the most continuously prolific and successful contemporary songwriters of our time,' said ASCAP President Paul Williams.

Quite the career: Diane was honored as 'one of the most continuously prolific and successful contemporary songwriters of our time,' said ASCAP President Paul Williams

Good company:Chairman of the Board of ASCAP, Paul Williams and musician Lita Ford post together on the carpet'
    Her music evokes universal emotions that connect us in a way few songwriters can.
    Diane's ability to channel our common experience through her songs has captured audiences all over the world.'
    Diane has written songs for artists such as Beyonce, Whitney Houston, Adele, Cher, Aerosmith, Faith Hill, Elton John,
    Eric Claption, Celine Dion, Mariah Carey, and LeAnn Rimes.

Still rockin' it: Rita Ford is a British rocker who was the lead guitarist for The Runaways in the late '70.
    She also works with popular artists today, including Justin Bieber, Jessie J, Audra Day, Jason Derulo and Demi Lovato.
    She is responsible for hits like Unbreak My Heart (Toni Braxton), How Do I Live (Trisha Yearwood, LeAnn Rimes),
    Because You Loved Me (Celine Dion) and I Don't Want to Miss a Thing (Aerosmith

Diane was inducted into the Songwriters Hall of Fame in 2001.

Sensational: LeAnn looked incredible as she took to the stage in her flowing white gown

Talented: LeAnn moved the audience to tears with her incredible talent.

Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

I haven't seen Paul Williams in a while. He doesn't look too bad.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Elite Member

Hope Adam realizes that pic means they're best friends now.
    Dress is fine. The sleeves are awful. But I'm all for anything that doesn't show her ugly chest.

Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    I haven't seen Paul Williams in a while. He doesn't look too bad.
    I thought so too. And he looks happy.
    Waterslide and Wisher like this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Adam looks way prettier than LeAnn in that pic...but I guess that's not too hard to achieve.

They all look younger than Leann. I remember seeing a video of a guy who could stick his fist in his mouth. I wonder if Leann can do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Moongirl View Post
    Adam looks way prettier than LeAnn in that pic...but I guess that's not too hard to achieve.
    You know it!
    LeAnn looks like she was born down wind from an outhouse.

Well, at least it's not the lace-up dress...
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

Bronze Member

Another thread for the has been Elly Mae Clampett? (See the recent photo of her at the OK! Magazine party) Gossip Rocks should change it's name to LeAnn Rocks LOL. I had to admit LeAnn's moronic behavior and schemes are much more entertaining than the "talent" her 7 fans talk about constantly. I don't see it, just an entitled D-List singer stuck in her decade and not growing with her audience. Since I can't SS tweets I have a message from a mom about LeAnn's latest blog post (the one about removing titles and just letting everyone love the children) which comes on the heels of Stepmother's Day. I kid you not, LeAnn is making it known that it's all about her day of being a loving stepmom to Brandi and Eddie's sons.
    "To LeAnn and her soulofeverle bullshit! A mom who spends hours in labor, feeling unbelievable pain & after the mom lays their eyes on their child that they have every fucking right to be called mom! After waking up all night long feeding their child & taking care of sick babies & pushing through endless exhaustion, they have every fucking right to hold the title of mom. A step mom is not mom! They help out the father of the children if they happen to be there and some hold a larger place in the kids lives but they are not mom especially if mom is present in their's child life. So take your bullshit somewhere else. If you want to have the mom title go have a kid of your own and stop stepping on mom's toes! You will never be mom in those kids eyes and you should be secure enough in yourself to understand that. And if you don't shut down your stupid blog because you have no self enlightenment! You are just talking out your flat ass. Dumb bitch! Brandi is a fucking saint for dealing with your psychotic ass for all these years!"

More self-congratulating. I can't copy the "testimonials" she added to the bottom of this post, but get this. One of her Stepmom testimonials is from the one and only Ginger Hines- the twat that LR had harass and stalk B online for years. WOW. This trick is SICK.

Celebrating the Joys of Stepmotherhood

https://www.soulofeverle.com/celebrating-stepmotherhood/

By ForEver Le Posted on May 19, 2017 In Uncategorized
    No tags 2

I adore my stepsons.

I LovE their simplicity, their innocence and their light.
    A light I don’t want anyone or anything to ever dim.
    I LovE watching their connection with their dad and how affectionate they are with him.
    I giggle when they ask him to carry them to bed, even though they’ve both become way too big for him to lug around easily.
    I LovE their crazy humor, their rambunctiousness, even when in my eyes it’s not “the proper time” for it.
    I LovE how they aren’t afraid to say what’s on their mind and feel free enough with me to allow me to experience all of their being.
    I LovE how they push my buttons and with that, reveal to me parts of myself in need of healing.
    I LovE their hugs and hearing “I LovE you Le” out of the blue.
    I LovE their drawings and art, their creativity.
    I LovE how they each march to the beat of their own drummer and how the music they hear is of the same genre, but different grooves.
    I LovE watching them excel at what they LovE.
    Watching them grow and learn, watching their minds and hearts expand.
    I’m honored that they expanded their hearts to LovE me.
    I LovE every single ounce of them.
    I LovE their dad. I LovE our family.
    I LovE what they bring out of me.
    Because of them, I know my capacity for LovE is boundless.
    I LovE every glorious and messy moment of being a stepmom.
    My heart and world are forever expanded. What a life altering LovE.

Happy Stepmom’s Day to all my fellow Stepmammas
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

These Rimes threads always crack me up, partially because of an old TV Series called G vs E. It was a cop show parody where PI's battle evil. As the lead character is put through his orientation in the first episode, Leann is briefly mentioned as one of the top ten minions of evil. Video won't post so go to youtube and check it out. The fun begins at about 0:45 in and Leann gets mentioned about 1:13 in. Be prepared for some heavy news about the Love Boat!
    Last edited by AgentOrange; May 19th, 2017 at 02:00 PM.

Thread Information