View Poll Results: What do you know most about?

Voters
54. You may not vote on this poll
  • My loved ones' birthdays

11 20.37%
  • The current political climate

16 29.63%
  • the LeAnn saga, obviously

27 50.00%
Page 231 of 236 FirstFirst ... 131181221227228229230231232233234235 ... LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,465 of 3534
Like Tree12109Likes

Thread: LeAnn "S♥ed" Rimes: the big fat never-ending thread

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    I’ve got one cover left and to make it special we’ve decided that we’ll be performing it live on my @YouTube channel on #ValentinesDay. Stay tuned for more info!
    Yeah because legions of fans will be flocking to YOU TUBE to watch has-been Sharty contort and moan another deeply felt ballad of LovE

One minute I think her delusion is funny, the next I'm like chic is so DESPERATE it's sad. All these fails must wear on her, if she wasn't such a cunt I would really feel sorry for her. In fact I was starting to, and then, like clockwork the OUR oldest going on a trip and the VD family LovE cake.... and I'm like no, bitch is still a cunt through and through.

Has she washed her concert rug for the occasion? It looks like it is hiding beer stains on the floor. She should give up trying to be a gym teacher or candle (I wrote cankle) maker or chef. She's a singer and that should be enough if she wasn't so clearly bored by it all.
    Sonia and RealisticPerson like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    Has she washed her concert rug for the occasion? It looks like it is hiding beer stains on the floor. She should give up trying to be a gym teacher or candle (I wrote cankle) maker or chef. She's a singer and that should be enough if she wasn't so clearly bored by it all.
    Ha ha ha, good catch Rollo on spying the stank rug. Sheesh she’s so basic. Doing Sphincter exercises on her rank-ass stage rug while the rest of accomplished singers are singing and making original music. She really does need to pick ONE thing and stick with it. She can sing FFS - she can’t cook and she’s no personal trainer. Stop with the theatrics Margaret.

Oh I forgot she also fancies herself a self-help guru. Harryet’s got her number with this bullshit.

Harryetcraig @harryetcraig
    #leannrimes Leann never disappoints. She is more of a whack job that I thought. This All about LeAnn and know else. Instead of spending a quiet day w Mr Wonderful she's on SM addressing her haters. Why don't you take Kiki to bruch? Stop sitting in the house whining.

RealisticPerson likes this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Good lord. Wewe is back to running Ed’s social media. She Is so desperate to portray that Ed is a HAPPILY MARRIED MAN- this post is clearly to all the Instagram Hoes and on-set hunnies who are waiting for Ed to start shooting his new show. Nice of “Ed” to pick a picture of Wewe on a horse

Harryetcraig @harryetcraig#leannrimes This is the day LeAnn sneak Ed's phone out his hand, after a keg of beer ,to erase the bitches out of his phone and to leave effeminate Valentine day messages to herself.

Love the posting where she's surprised "Ed" posted the "I love you."Never change,Wewe.

Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

I dunno, he didn't spell LovE to the Falcor-approved standard, and he also used a shitty picture of her. Maybe he really is just that lame.
    Sonia and RealisticPerson like this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

I think Ed, or someone that was not LeAnn, posted that. It's grammatically correct and we know that LeAnn has no clue.

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    I dunno, he didn't spell LovE to the Falcor-approved standard, and he also used a shitty picture of her. Maybe he really is just that lame.
    Quote Originally Posted by Charmed Hour View Post
    I think Ed, or someone that was not LeAnn, posted that. It's grammatically correct and we know that LeAnn has no clue.
    And the horse references.... she's certainly aware (since she reads hear) of the comparison to horses. I don't think she'd #giddyup. But lord I hope he is aware of them too! Then his post is just funny.
    Last edited by CornFlakegrl; February 14th, 2018 at 05:06 PM.
    rollo and RealisticPerson like this.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

5pm Pacific will be Wewe’s highly anticipated YouTube LIVE performance. Ugh. She’s got this valentine themed video tonight so she had to make sure Ed acknowledged her on Social Media. The last time he tweeted anything was Christmas Eve.
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Did he really say giddy up?

I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed Hour View Post
    Kiki. to the rescue

Ride em cowboy!

Weww had her live LoVe session on YouTube. At least it wasn’t some gross tantric sex instructional video. She recorded it real fast so she could go to Nobu with her man. Barrell looks like a corpse in it. She has Groucho looking eyebrows. She dedicated it to the victims from Florida shooting. So far it has 923 views. That 3 times more than I expected.

-Prince Rogers Nelson

I know Giddy up? No fucking way Ed posted that drivel. Leann knows people suspect she does his social media, so I think she's smart enough to try and disguise her own bullshit, like not spelling love with her lame LovE... but in the end she outs herself because no dude even the douche bag Ed posts garbage like that giddy up Riding into the sunset, beautiful soul.... A Leann and Kiki special for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post

Weww had her live LoVe session on YouTube. At least it wasn’t some gross tantric sex instructional video. She recorded it real fast so she could go to Nobu with her man. Barrell looks like a corpse in it. She has Groucho looking eyebrows. She dedicated it to the victims from Florida shooting. So far it has 923 views. That 3 times more than I expected.

600 of the views are Kiki and Roid along with some of the D7 upping the view count with repeated refresh on the comp.

Those two are a couple of sniffling idiots. The ugly home wrecker cries while yodeling, so her fat side kick had to join her? Give me a fucking break!
    Piss off!

Bronze Member

Poor Kiki has been M.I.A. as of late. With the occasional business trip appearance

Thread Information