View Poll Results: What do you know most about?

Voters
54. You may not vote on this poll
  • My loved ones' birthdays

11 20.37%
  • The current political climate

16 29.63%
  • the LeAnn saga, obviously

27 50.00%
Page 230 of 233 FirstFirst ... 130180220226227228229230231232233 LastLast
Results 3,436 to 3,450 of 3485
Like Tree11942Likes

Thread: LeAnn "S♥ed" Rimes: the big fat never-ending thread

homegirl has a few personality disorders. it's obvious to everyone the image she so desperately tries to project on her social media is NOT what she is like in the real world. if anything, i hope the divorce is messy and we get to hear allll about her true colors.
    sparkles, needmeds, Sonia and 1 others like this.

For all the teasing and making fun of, this is actually really sad.

Here's this woman-child doing whatever it takes, bullshitting every single day of her life to make it look like she's extremely happy with the love of her life. She knows she's a laughing stock, that's why she goes out of her way to show the world how blissful it is being married...and to Eddie Cibrian. This guy who is mediocre at best, considered a douchenozzle by 99% of the world's population, and has lady hips.

I don't even think it's about him anymore, I think it's just about saving face because she knows we're all going to laugh at her when this farce finally ends.

^^one if my fav gifs. Perfectly chosen too.

Yes, it’s is sad she dropped her work/life once again to follow douche bag to his new job. Wasn’t Norhern Lights filmed in Toronto or was it Vancouver? Either way she is sharting bricks in her bath tub worrying Edhole willl recreate the scenario with Rachel just like he did with her while Brandi stayed back in Cali taking care of the boys. She knows how Ed operates. Rachel is very attractive and single and seems like a super cool confident woman. I am sure Rachel wants nothing to do with the likes of Ed but you never know and that whole “not knowing” is what is eating at LR.
    idunno and RealisticPerson like this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

I would hope Rachel has higher standards than that, but even if she's not interested, how many other female staff will be on set? He'll be hooking up with production assistants and make up gals the minute he lands.

Or waitresses, but they're more likely to run to the tabloids.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Wash. Rinse. Repeat.

Ed has a new tv show.

Brandi is currently on prime time tv.

SO Like clockwork Wewe has secrets she can wait to share! How much you wanna bet she has been begging this new show of Eds to write her in an episode. What else could it be? New flop album? New scented candles? JFC.

LeAnn Rimes Cibrian @leannrimes

So many fun things yet to tell... #ivebeenkeepingsecrets #notbabyrelated LOL

idunno and RealisticPerson like this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

They'd better not throw her a bone in the show. How humiliating for both of them. She should just let him go to WORK and leave him a lone but she can't do it.
    Sunnygirl, idunno, Sonia and 1 others like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Bronze Member

Have Mercy! (This pic from Harryetcraig twitter)

This quote from Coco Chanel comes to mind:

Nature gives you the face you have at twenty. Life shapes the face you have at thirty. But at fifty you get the face you deserve.

Coco Chanel

Personally I think Brandi is right. Ed is going to be a good little boy until he hits the 10yr paydirt

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    Rachel [...] seems like a super cool confident woman.
    Well, Leann has nothing to worry about, then. Ed only goes for the insecure women, whose confidence he can destroy.
    Sunnygirl, needmeds, Sonia and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by exippy View Post
    Personally I think Brandi is right. Ed is going to be a good little boy until he hits the 10yr paydirt
    Yeah, also he doesn't want OUR BOYS to lose their school fees. I'm not sure if he'll be good but he'll be careful and continue to put up with and pose for endless social media BS.
    Sonia and RealisticPerson like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Quote Originally Posted by exippy View Post
    I agree. Like her or hate her I think everyone can agree Brandi knows Ed. When she blurted out the bit about his 10 year plan I think she did it because she really believes it, for good reason. Fact is Brandi does have the inside on how things really are in the Cib household. The kids that spend 50% of their time there are HERS. LOL Of course they tell her what's going on and answer her carefully crafted questions.

And Leann's nutball ways are further proof. She is the walking definition of pathologically insecure. It speaks volumes about her "functional marriage".

Mark your calendars and set your alarms for Valentine’s Day. Wewe is performing LIVE on YouTube. If this was her HUGE secret then that’s embarrassing. Any guess on which song she will perform?

Have you noticed she hasn’t performed any really recent hits for her Valentine themed videos except for John Legend. She does not want to acknowledge any new, younger and more popular singers with her covers.

I’ve got one cover left and to make it special we’ve decided that we’ll be performing it live on my @YouTube channel on #ValentinesDay. Stay tuned for more info!

Sonia and RealisticPerson like this.
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Bronze Member puravidacostarica's Avatar

Has anyone else noticed that LeAnn's background photo on Twitter is still touting a "new album" that is well over a year old? So much for LeAnn's definition of "new".
    RealisticPerson likes this.
    (Upon seeing a former lover for the first time in years) "I thought I told you to wait in the car." - Tallulah Bankhead

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    Mark your calendars and set your alarms for Valentine’s Day. Wewe is performing LIVE on YouTube. If this was her HUGE secret then that’s embarrassing. Any guess on which song she will perform?

Have you noticed she hasn’t performed any really recent hits for her Valentine themed videos except for John Legend. She does not want to acknowledge any new, younger and more popular singers with her covers.

I’ve got one cover left and to make it special we’ve decided that we’ll be performing it live on my @YouTube channel on #ValentinesDay. Stay tuned for more info!

That's the big surprise? What a loser hahaha.
    Sunnygirl and RealisticPerson like this.

Good lord. This looks like she’s holding in a big shart.

Brandi on prime time tv like every single night then on live feeds must be getting to her. So much so she’s doing a live YouTube performance. How many will actually tune in that are NOT in the D7? I wonder if those who attend live feed get collected in the number of video views...my guess is 200. I’m sure just like twitter you can buy YouTube views.

Harryetcraig @harryetcraig
    #leannrimes You should see leann breaking out a sweat w the exercise. She's putting no effort into this.

RealisticPerson likes this.
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Thread Information