View Poll Results: What do you know most about?

Voters
54. You may not vote on this poll
  • My loved ones' birthdays

11 20.37%
  • The current political climate

16 29.63%
  • the LeAnn saga, obviously

27 50.00%
Page 214 of 236 FirstFirst ... 114164204210211212213214215216217218224 ... LastLast
Results 3,196 to 3,210 of 3534
Like Tree12113Likes

Thread: LeAnn "S♥ed" Rimes: the big fat never-ending thread

LeAnn Rimes' Stepsons Call Ivanka Trump an Idiot Over Presidential Aspirations | TMZ.com

Video at the link. Can't figure out how to post videos here...

21 mins ago - LeAnn Rimes' Stepsons Ivanka's an 'Idiot' Not Presidential Material. ...
    LeAnn Rimes took the fifth when our photog asked about Ivanka Trump's alleged aspirations to become the first female president ... ... LeAnn is mum but her stepsons make their disdain crystal clear.

We got LeAnn, hubby Eddie Cibrian and his 2 kids leaving Staples Center Wednesday night when our guy asked her about a passage in Michael Wolff's new book, 'Fire and Fury,' in which he claims Ivanka flirted with the idea of running for the office currently held by her dad.

LeAnn is mum but her stepsons make their disdain crystal clear.

The White House says the book is garbage -- packed with lies -- and they're trying to get it yanked.
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

Elite Member

More props to Brandi Glanville she said that her dad pulled some strings to get Lakers tkts and get her son a meet and greet with a player.
    I thought Brandi was taking the boys.

The sad thing, you know Eddie would never pull strings so Brandi could do something cool with their children

Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post
    More props to Brandi Glanville she said that her dad pulled some strings to get Lakers tkts and get her son a meet and greet with a player.
    I thought Brandi was taking the boys.

The sad thing, you know Eddie would never pull strings so Brandi could do something cool with their children
    Which of course LR failed to mention when banging on about how great Eddie was taking his son to the game etc

I think when Brandi tweeted “dad” she was referring to Edhole. But don’t give Ed too many props. Someone snooped and saw the creator of Ed’s new Tv show lists “Laker Fan” In his bio so how much you wanna bet he got the tix for Ed? Ed has no real friends anymore he’s just too much of a moocher.

patricia
    @ZinniaCoco

I read B's tweet as dad referring to Ed. I am sure she was excited for her son to meet Russ.

ackb1017
    @ackb1017
    I deleted my previous tweet bashing them (when I thought it was Guy). That was nice of Eddie to do that for his kids.

patricia
    @ZinniaCoco

The creator of the new show (and Castle) has "Laker fan" in his twitter bio. He probably set it up.
    :52 PM Jan 4, 2018
    mostroop, exippy, idunno and 3 others like this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Wewe has come full circle! Doesn’t seem like yesterday when Wewe “accidentally” bumps into Ed at the Laker game after he changed his cellphone number? Now they bring the boys along to celebrate their Laker Stalkerversary. Wewe can point out for he boys the exact spot where she permanently landed their dad!

Conversation

Harryetcraig

@harryetcraig

#leannrimes I can see why Leann was at the games with Ed.After all she canceled a concert to stalk Ed when Brandi was trying to save her marriage to the father of her babies.Can't wait for a skank like Leann follows Ed around with her twat on fire.

12:05 PM Jan 4, 2018

Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Memories, light the corners of my mind. Misty, water-colored memories, of the way we were.
    Trixie, idunno, exippy and 3 others like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Elite Member

I misunderstood, Brandi changed her post to Eddie from Dad.
    RealisticPerson likes this.

I find Eddie Cibrian to be so repulsive. His looks have definitely faded big time but I think watching his bullshit the last several years he's just so ugly on the inside I can't get past it. Can anyone imagine going out on a date with this self-centered, mooching, user, lazy, cheating pig?

BTW did Brandi and DJ break up (again)? Her twitter has been so boring, shallow and petty for awhile with little to no mention of DJ. I think her "brand" is fading and she thanked Eddie via twitter just to remind everyone of what made her famous (the famous love triangle scandal) but at this point hardly anyone cares.
    idunno, Sonia and RealisticPerson like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    I think when Brandi tweeted “dad” she was referring to Edhole. But don’t give Ed too many props. Someone snooped and saw the creator of Ed’s new Tv show lists “Laker Fan” In his bio so how much you wanna bet he got the tix for Ed? Ed has no real friends anymore he’s just too much of a moocher.
    I can't stand Brandi, but she made sure everyone on her twitter knew it was Eddie that set up the meet. That was awfully nice of her, and I just can't see Ed and LeAnn doing the same if the situations were reversed. But Brandi is still a loser.
    idunno and RealisticPerson like this.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Grinchy McGrinch View Post
    BTW did Brandi and DJ break up (again)? Her twitter has been so boring, shallow and petty for awhile with little to no mention of DJ. I think her "brand" is fading and she thanked Eddie via twitter just to remind everyone of what made her famous (the famous love triangle scandal) but at this point hardly anyone cares.
    I don't follow Brandi or her boyfriend on Twitter but I do follow her on Instagram and she recently thanked him for a Christmas present so I don't think they broke up. It just looks like she's keeping the relationship super private after the stalking fest at Nobu and other things that happened (Her boyfriend DMing females, I think). I could be wrong. I don't really pay that much attention to these people.

Friday Funnies!

Harryetcraig
    @harryetcraig
    #leannrimes Daily Mail Comments. Baby or no baby Ed is going to end up w 20 year old model no matter what.

Daily Mail comment section Part 1. Nostril Hoolihan!

Trixie and Wisher like this.
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by crayzeehappee View Post
    I can't stand Brandi, but she made sure everyone on her twitter knew it was Eddie that set up the meet. That was awfully nice of her, and I just can't see Ed and LeAnn doing the same if the situations were reversed. But Brandi is still a loser.
    I think it gets under Leann's skin when Brandi is publicly nice to Ed. The inevitable statements always come up that LeAnn and Wd would NEVER say anything nice about Brandi on THEIR social media accounts.
    RealisticPerson likes this.

I assume Ed got 4 tickets to Laker game so why couldn’t Jake bring his best friend? This should have been a nice bonding time for Ed and his boys. Wewe clearly called the DM paps to get publicity for herself. She is so nervous about Ed’s new show so her desperation is showing how she wants to portray this “happeee Family LovE” bullshit.
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

I'm laughing my ass off that someone in those screenshots of comments referred to her as, "Nostrils O'Hoolihan".

Quote Originally Posted by Sonia View Post
    I think it gets under Leann's skin when Brandi is publicly nice to Ed. The inevitable statements always come up that LeAnn and Wd would NEVER say anything nice about Brandi on THEIR social media accounts.
    I agree. And LeAnn is so insecure that she probably is questioning Ed on why Brandi is being so nice to him.
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

Thread Information