View Poll Results: What do you know most about?

Voters
54. You may not vote on this poll
  • My loved ones' birthdays

11 20.37%
  • The current political climate

16 29.63%
  • the LeAnn saga, obviously

27 50.00%
Page 20 of 236 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070120 ... LastLast
Like Tree12113Likes

Thread: LeAnn "S♥ed" Rimes: the big fat never-ending thread

So, LeAnn has all of these social media platforms to manage:
    Her own Instagram account
    The Soul of EverLe Instagram account
    Eddie’s Instagram account
    Her Snapchat account
    Eddie's Snapchat account
    Her Soul of EverLe blog
    Her Twitter account
    Eddie’s Twitter account
    All the fake accounts she has to manage and tweet from… Not to mention all the time she spends stalking Brandi and DJ’s accounts.
    Did I leave anything out?

My head is spinning. When does she have time to devote to her singing career?
    Never mind…
    Sunnygirl, rollo, Annika and 2 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Since when does she have "baby blue" eyes? I've probably seen hundreds of pics of her and never did her eyes look like that.
    That pic could not be more enhanced/edited, she fools nobody. She colorized the eyes, smoothed the joker mouth and lines and tried to blur the fug.

I've also noticed lately she is cropping and hiding her hairline part-- because it reveals her hair loss. Bitch is going bald. Fake extensions don't cut it, time for wigs Sharty!
    RealisticPerson, Karma and Wisher like this.

Bronze Member

Brandi posted a pic of her and a friend drinking an aloe drink. Bet she copies in the next day or two
    RealisticPerson and Wisher like this.

I think some of her copying she does via stalking on Social Media is becoming subliminal. She does it so much she forgets where she gets all her ideas from. I don't think that whole Salt & Pepa rap video Sharty made with her rent-a-friend Lizzy was just a coincidence. I saw that Brandi's BBF Jennifer Gimenez posted a pic on her IG where she refers to her friendship with B as "Salt & Pepa." Think she has done this more that once too. I think LR spends most of her free time watching what B and all her good friends are doing on SM then tries to emulate them. She really needs friends. All these years in LA and her only friends are Barrell and Kiki or the leftover friends from Ed's first marriage.
    RealisticPerson, Annika and Wisher like this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Wow- Sharty owns up in this interview to lifting this song title from the talented Lin Manuel. First time I've seen her officially say this- it's a start. She claims her lame LovE spelling is a play on her first name. We all know it's her lame high school mentality and it's a play on her and Ed's name. Guess it's too lame to fess up for Rolling Stone. She brags about all her #1 dance hits. She couldn't remember the total number since she's had so many.

Hear LeAnn Rimes Plead for Tolerance on 'Love Is Love Is Love'

Catchy pop tune appears on the singer's new 'Remnants' LP

LeAnn Rimes' "Love Is Love Is Love" is the latest single from the singer's LP 'Remnants.'

By Stephen L. Betts
    7 hours ago
    Rolling Stone

Although LeAnn Rimes came to prominence as the 13-year-old singer of the stone-country hit "Blue," she has routinely kept one foot in the pop genre in the 20 years since her breakthrough smash "How Do I Live," in 1997. Rimes' latest single "Love Is Love Is Love – the title is stylized "LovE Is LovE Is LovE" as a play on her first name – is a funky dance-floor filler built around the idea that Rimes says in the song's first verse is her "unoriginal epiphany."

LeAnn Rimes on 'How Do I Live' Milestone, LGBT Support
    Singer recalls behind-the-scenes drama of song she recorded for 'Con Air' then lost to another country star.

Penned by Rimes with frequent collaborator, Grammy-winning songwriter Darrell Brown ("You'll Think of Me," Keith Urban), Lindy Robbins (Demi Lovato's "Skyscraper") and Toby Gad (Beyoncé's "If I Were a Boy"), "Love Is Love Is Love" borrows its title from a memorable line in the sonnet written by Tony-winning actor Lin-Manuel Miranda and recited in tribute to the victims of the 2016 massacre at an Orlando nightclub that left 50 dead. The song is, at its heart, a plea for tolerance and understanding, with Rimes suggesting to "hate the hate but love the hater, they'll come around sooner or later."
    "These last few albums, I've found a new connection with music as a songwriter," Rimes tell Rolling Stone Country. "I'm much more vulnerable and able to connect with the humanity of myself and everyone else… as an artist, as a woman, as a songwriter. There's so much growth that's happening."

Noting her sizable gay fan base, Rimes reveals that her next musical venture could be one tailor-made for dance clubs, where even a number of her country hits have found new life.

"I had a dance record a couple of years ago with all my dance mixes on it," says Rimes. "I've always actually wanted to create a record from the ground up as a dance record. So, I think we're going to embark on that. I just had my, I think, second or third Number One on the dance chart, so it's definitely a playground where I'd like to explore and play in and see what happens."

Remnants is available now in a dumpster near you. (I fixed this for you Rolling Stone).

Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Elite Member

I wonder if she really told them that, or they just assumed. lol.
    Anyway, humanity, growth, love, blah blah blah blah

Shoulda been titled, Leann continues to put out 15 remixes of one song, hoping the shit sticks somewhere.
    RealisticPerson and Wisher like this.

Elite Member

here are her blog posts for today. She made 2. I guess that's what you do when you're high on cough syrup:

Chalk Talk

By ForEver Le Posted on May 31, 2017 In Uncategorized No tags

Happy Wednesday! It’s not about ridding ourselves of the voices, it’s about befriending them and inspiring them to sing a different tune. It’s about acknowledging and accepting their insecurities and fears, then embracing and calming them with the truth of how magnificent and more than capable they are. It’s about finding that inner voice that is our higher self, the one that knows, and letting that angelic voice take the lead. If even only the faintest whisper at this moment, can you tune into that glorious voice inside of you?

Oh sorry, the second one is nothing but product placement:

Feels

By ForEver Le Posted on May 31, 2017 In Uncategorized No tags 1

Rediscovering Feist “The Bad In Each Other“, Damien Rice “The Blowers Daughter” & “9 Crimes” and Paolo Nutini “Iron Sky

Mysticmamma.com

My go to site for all things astrological and mystical. It’s not just a breakdown of the moon and stars, but deeper visions and ponderings to support our awakening.

Medium app

On the daily, I find very useful information and soul stirring inspiration on this social platform. There are some incredibly intelligent and meaningful blogs to be had. Make sure to follow my two favorite bloggers, Umair Haque and Charlie Ambler.

Success.com

There is so much intelligent information here and I love that they view success through the lense of a whole person-body, mind and spirit. Within a couple of articles, you’ll be motivated and ready to conquer the world.

Guru Jagat Invincible Living: The Power of Yoga

Guru Jagat introduced me to Kundalini Yoga just a few months ago. The shift in my life and energy has been profound. If you are ready to shake up your world a bit, in the best way, and tune into ancient wisdom for wellness and beauty, Guru Jagat’s book will guide you on a powerful, new journey.

Ashleyneese.com

Ashley has been helping me heal through breathwork and meditation for over a year now. Her teachings are life changing. Check out “The Journal” on her website, follow her on Instagram and if you have a chance to take one of her workshops or work with her personally, I HIGHLY recommend it.

^^JFC. She needs to WORK. Put the sizzurp down, stop trying to be Goop 2.0 and sing. I just saw her bestie Carrie Underwood sing the National Anthem at her hubby's hockey game- only for this little thing called the Stanley Cup. Not singing at the Chili Cook-off. That's what real superstars get to do instead of remixing shit songs for the umpteenth time.
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Bronze Member

She's on about kundalini yoga now??? Which one of you called it lol? It was either here or on twitter someone said she'll mention it sooner or later because her newest swf victim kate hudson is into it. She just never disappoints does she.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by mrs*bob*loblaw View Post
    She's on about kundalini yoga now??? Which one of you called it lol? It was either here or on twitter someone said she'll mention it sooner or later because her newest swf victim kate hudson is into it. She just never disappoints does she.
    Is there a reason Leanne is SWFing Kate Hudson? I mean besides the normal batshit crazy and mentall illness.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    ^^JFC. She needs to WORK. Put the sizzurp down, stop trying to be Goop 2.0 and sing. I just saw her bestie Carrie Underwood sing the National Anthem at her hubby's hockey game- only for this little thing called the Stanley Cup. Not singing at the Chili Cook-off. That's what real superstars get to do instead of remixing shit songs for the umpteenth time.
    Ha, I was thinking white trash Goop as I was reading the crap above from her blog.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazyfootgirl View Post
    Is there a reason Leanne is SWFing Kate Hudson? I mean besides the normal batshit crazy and mentall illness.
    Because she's pissed off and jealous that Kate has her very own athletic wear line and she doesn't? It's not fair, after all, she's the one who invented Tight Tush Tuesday!!
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Ha, I was thinking white trash Goop as I was reading the crap above from her blog.

Because she's pissed off and jealous that Kate has her very own athletic wear line and she doesn't? It's not fair, after all, she's the one who invented Tight Tush Tuesday!!
    Well her nickname is Sharty so maybe instead of calling her Goop 2.0 - we can call her blog ForEver Le-Poop- it's got a French vibe lol.

Speaking of Kate Hutson exercise line-Carrie Underwood also has her own exercise line too. I LOVE her clothes.Calia is the name and they are sold thru Dick's Sporting Goods but I own several pieces. I get compliments all the time. Plus she has exercis videos too. And no stupid blog either!
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

her blog is hilarious, she wrote damn near a whole book for stepmother's day declaration and celebration... now she's just logging in to post a pic of a copied quote, a short paragraph that makes no sense, and then a bunch of pictures of the crap she is so obviously advertising.

i would like to add that anything she does advertise i have no interest in. no self respecting company would pay this sociopathic stalker to promote their products!

Next time on As the Sizzurp Churns........She's like hallucinating at this point from all the codeine. This lazy slob brags she had a mannie and pedi and SLEPT THROUGH IT. I'm at a loss for words, seriously.

Harryetcraig @harryetcraigˇ1h

What a slug. Now she's overdoing it.She wasn't in bed having her nails done.The odor of polish usually aggravate Bronchitis

-Prince Rogers Nelson

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Bitch needs to stop mixing the upper and lower case with the Chalk bollocks!
    sunshinesmores and Wisher like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Thread Information