View Poll Results: What do you know most about?

Voters
54. You may not vote on this poll
  • My loved ones' birthdays

11 20.37%
  • The current political climate

16 29.63%
  • the LeAnn saga, obviously

27 50.00%
Page 18 of 236 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868118 ... LastLast
Like Tree12113Likes

Thread: LeAnn "S♥ed" Rimes: the big fat never-ending thread

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    She's gets called out in the comment section too! Such a phoney baloney.

Whoa, what magical antibiotics did she take for her bronchitis to go away in less than 12 hours?

Just kidding I know she wasn't sick to begin with.

I came down with bronchitis once in my life. It took a good week for me get back on my feet (go back to school and work) with antibiotics and another week until all the symptoms cleared.

My real question is: Why did she even post that (she had bronchitis)?
    She didn't have a performance planned, did she?

Is she now posting the sickness tweets just to get sympathy?
    (As opposed to doing it to get out of a contract/performance).
    Last edited by SoCalMarie; May 30th, 2017 at 04:12 AM. Reason: Grammar. Always Grammar... ;)
    Karma, RealisticPerson and Annika like this.
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

Quote Originally Posted by Annika View Post
    this thread lives because leann is the GIFT THAT KEEPS ON GIVING!!!

leann looks like Eileen Wuornos

So, Wewe's not too sick with bronchitis to make rap videos with Morticia Addams nor too sick to copy Brandi who 2 days ago posted a video on IG singing along to rap music in the car with DJ. B also had a big BBQ yesterday with a dozen of her friends so it's only natural Wewe would put out an SOS to her only Rent-a-friend Liz to play the roll of her bestie on social media. The link below is Wewe's lame attempt at rapping with Liz

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUsjGTNBhkb/

leannrimes
    . My finest video moment to date. When we get together we make our own rap videos LOL @lizyred Yesterday was good times!The genius camera  work @eddiecibrian Love me some @saltnpepaofficial#memorialdayweekend

Exactly! Brandi was having a fabulous time at DJ's ultra cool mansion with a bunch of her friends. Brandi has legit friends that truly care about her, something Leann does not have. So I agree Sharts found a way to get FUG Liz on her social media like they are besties and also having a great time Leann still thinks Brandi gives a fuck about Liz, lmao!

I hope Ed stalks Brandi and DJ's IG too so he can see what he is missing, then he can go look at psycho, friendless, fug-face Rimes while he sits around unemployed and bored. I hope the jealousy eats them both alive. It's what they deserve.

Elite Member

Partying, dancing around the day before. Literally bedridden with bronchitis the next day.
    LOL. That's quite the interesting onset she's got going there.
    Not quite the way I've ever experienced bronchitis but Leann's, uh, "special."
    Karma and RealisticPerson like this.

Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post
    Partying, dancing around the day before. Literally bedridden with bronchitis the next day.
    LOL. That's quite the interesting onset she's got going there.
    Not quite the way I've ever experienced bronchitis but Leann's, uh, "special."
    She scored some cough syrup for her sickness - AKA "sizzurp" then posted a pic of it on Snapchat. I also noticed she posed the syrup next to a pic of Edna as a boy- who does that? Oh never mind I know the answer.

Harryetcraig @harryetcraig
    #leannrimes
    Leann scored some codeine. Don't OD on the Sizzurp!

RealisticPerson likes this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

She started with saying she felt like she was getting a cold but telling herself it was allergies, because, pay attention to meeeeeeee fanz, I have literally nothing else to talk about! Seemed like she was trying to make excuses why she had no plans for Memorial Day weekend. Then the weird hanging out at Dave and prolapsed anus mouth's Malibu beach house. Making videos to post on social media, to show how "fun" they are? All I saw is that Ed and Dave both have hideously unattractive thirsty wives. Next day she has a hangover and cough from her cold, goes to "urgent care" aka the clinic to get some prescription grade cough syrup. When are these idiots going to run out of money?

Elite Member

So, Wewe's not too sick with bronchitis to make rap videos with Morticia Addams nor too sick to copy Brandi who 2 days ago posted a video on IG singing along to rap music in the car with DJ. B also had a big BBQ yesterday with a dozen of her friends so it's only natural Wewe would put out an SOS to her only Rent-a-friend Liz to play the roll of her bestie on social media. The link below is Wewe's lame attempt at rapping with Liz

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUsjGTNBhkb/

leannrimes
    . My finest video moment to date. When we get together we make our own rap videos LOL @lizyred Yesterday was good times!The genius camera  work @eddiecibrian Love me some @saltnpepaofficial#memorialdayweekend

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalMarie View Post
    Whoa, what magical antibiotics did she take for her bronchitis to go away in less than 12 hours?

Just kidding I know she wasn't sick to begin with.

I came down with bronchitis once in my life. It took a good week for me get back on my feet (go back to school and work) with antibiotics and another week until all the symptoms cleared.

My real question is: Why did she even post that (she had bronchitis)?
    She didn't have a performance planned, did she?

Is she now posting the sickness tweets just to get sympathy?
    (As opposed to doing it to get out of a contract/performance).
    Best thing, she claims she was sick the day before, but then after her video post, then claims to have bronchitis and needs to go to urgent care.
    What a terrible liar

Elite Member

The idea that someone would be doing a several minute lip-syncing with bronchitis, and not coughing, is laughable.
    And, uh, did the pharmacist fill that bottle all the way yesterday? 'Cause if so, someone's really throwing back the cough syrup. That's quite the amount to be gone in less than a day. I'm gonna chalk this one up to someone likely needing some drugs.

She scored some cough syrup for her sickness - AKA "sizzurp" then posted a pic of it on Snapchat. I also noticed she posed the syrup next to a pic of Edna as a boy- who does that? Oh never mind I know the answer.

Harryetcraig @harryetcraig
    #leannrimes
    Leann scored some codeine. Don't OD on the Sizzurp!

I don't know that that's even a recent bottle. Doesn't look like she has the Cibrian name on it. Also, not smart to advertise your prescription drugs on social media.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

She also wasn't too sick to post a Memorial Day tweet yesterday of her singing the National Anthem at a basketball game like 7 years ago. Nothing says we honor Veterans more than posting a video of yourself singing.
    RealisticPerson, Annika and Wisher like this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

It appears she has a tickly cough, probably lost her voice screaming at Eddie and KiKi to behave.

Wewe is certainly not hiding her sizzurping.

LeAnn Rimes Cibrian
    @leannrimes

In bed sick, butstill creating...in a cold and cough medicine fog...should be interesting lol 10:00 AM May 30, 2017
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Wewe is certainly not hiding her sizzurping.

LeAnn Rimes Cibrian
    @leannrimes

In bed sick, butstill creating...in a cold and cough medicine fog...should be interesting lol 10:00 AM May 30, 2017
    What is the point?!
    2 days about she was "sick in bed with bronchitis," yesterday she's fine, singing - today she's in a "medicine fog" - why does she post/say things like this? Seriously? (Especially if it isn't true).

Does she have a scheduled performance coming up that she's about to cancel?
    Otherwise, what's the point of all of this, really?
    RealisticPerson and Karma like this.
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalMarie View Post
    What is the point?!
    2 days about she was "sick in bed with bronchitis," yesterday she's fine, singing - today she's in a "medicine fog" - why does she post/say things like this? Seriously? (Especially if it isn't true).

Does she have a scheduled performance coming up that she's about to cancel?
    Otherwise, what's the point of all of this, really?
    I've said this before but I think Leann is just a pathological liar. As simple as that. Her lying is nothing more than a chronic behavior. It's not provoked by a situation; it's just an innate trait of her personality. She reminds me of my sister, lies just to lie.

Elite Member

Why? Narcissistic Supply.

Thread Information