View Poll Results: What do you know most about?

Voters
54. You may not vote on this poll
  • My loved ones' birthdays

11 20.37%
  • The current political climate

16 29.63%
  • the LeAnn saga, obviously

27 50.00%
Page 178 of 236 FirstFirst ... 78128168174175176177178179180181182188228 ... LastLast
Results 2,656 to 2,670 of 3534
Like Tree12113Likes

Thread: LeAnn "S♥ed" Rimes: the big fat never-ending thread

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    Wow Eddie must be a champion gaslighter. "Stop holding on to old stories, and give me the space to just BE." Yeah, be a lying cheating douchebag.
    Kittylady, Karma, Wisher and 2 others like this.
    Be excellent to each other.

Ed and LeAnn are a match made in hell, but at least they deserve one another.
    Wisher and Karma like this.
    Piss off!

Holy hell Batman.

Harryetcraig @harryetcraig·Oct 13
    #leannrimes My eyes! My Eyes! Where is her minder.Ed: Kiki?! Kiki?! She's stripping. Make it stop.This is a good message to spread.

tanya davis @OutzideGirl
    Is that in her storage unit of “things Brandi had first”?

Gossiplover, Sonia and Karma like this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Silver Member

^^^Just another opportunity for this self absorbed idiot to jump on the bandwagon for personal gain. Attention for LeAss is her goal. #NoBraDay isn't meant to be #ToplessSexySelfieDay. Or in this case #AttemptedSexySelfieDay. Average job on her part adding to the sexualization of a fatal disease. She could have chosen from quite a few 100 other braless photos of herself, but instead took the time to arrange this artsy fartsy composition. Maybe if her actions EVER matched her cheap word vomitus posts, she would garner some respect, but it's always #LeAssAwarenessDay in her uninformed narrow little brain.

Bronze Member

Luxury Vacation - Autumn Harvest | The Ranch at Rock Creek

AUTUMN HARVEST WEEKEND WITH SPECIAL MUSICAL GUEST LEANN RIMES

October 12-15, 2017
    Mark the changing of the leaves with a legendary epicurean adventure at the world’s only Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star guest ranch. Every year, The Ranch at Rock Creek celebrates Montana’s fall bounty by highlighting local purveyors and innovative craft producers through curated farm-to-table meals, live music and cultural events.
    We’re thrilled to welcome back Grammy award-winning artist LeAnn Rimes for an intimate spine-tingling performance in the Buckle Barn. Rimes recently released her 16th studio album, Remnants, which has already added several songs to her long list of Billboard hits.
    Enjoy four days of special events in addition to our Granite Nature Spa, always-inclusive twice daily guided activities and bespoke luxury accommodations. With over a dozen included activities, you can fill your custom itinerary with horseback riding, fly fishing, photography workshops, Montana naturalist classes, shooting sports and more.
    This year, Executive Chef Josh Drage’s gastronomic tour includes a Chef’s Tasting Menu paired with local craft cider, a Western Rendezvous Lunch alongside local purveyors and serenaded by Montana musicians, a Fall Harvest Feast and Afterglow Barn Dance, and an inspired farm-to-table Sunday brunch. Discover what Relais & Châteaux deems “the art of entertaining,” and gather with loved ones, friends or a partner for a long weekend of outdoor, culinary and musical delights.

CELEBRATION DETAILS

• Our all-inclusive rates include luxury accommodations, all gourmet meals, snacks, premium wine, beer and spirits (excluding reserve wines and liquor), on-ranch activities, daily children’s activities, guides, gear and round-trip ground transportation to and from Missoula, Butte and Anaconda airports upon request.
    • Receive a special parting gift.
    • Minimum three-night stay required, based on availability.
    • Rates start at $2,000 per accommodation, per night, based on standard occupancy, plus 20% Ranch Fee.
    • Spa treatments, off-Ranch excursions and babysitting available at additional cost.
    ivanka likes this.

A certain someone on this thread needs to clean out their inbox, it’s full. And since the board bullies love to report people not in their clique, I’m going to stay on topic by stating that LeAnn Rimes is the ugliest bitch to ever walk the planet.
    Karma and HI50 like this.
    Piss off!

^Huh?
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    Holy hell Batman.

#leannrimes My eyes! My Eyes! Where is her minder.Ed: Kiki?! Kiki?! She's stripping. Make it stop.This is a good message to spread.

tanya davis @OutzideGirl
    Is that in her storage unit of “things Brandi had first”?

As a breast cancer survivor, I have say I don't care in this case how tacky, thirsty or selfish her post or intentions are. If it helps even one of her dingbat followers or haters to pay attention/self-examine/etc., then good for her. Early detection saves lives - mine included.

Elite Member

Does anyone else think that picture is photoshopped? That line coming down, over her left shoulder is barely there by her waist. It appears to curve inward, but there is no real change in the actual fabric to show it curving.
    crayzeehappee and Karma like this.

Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post
    Does anyone else think that picture is Clientshopped? That line coming down, over her left shoulder is barely there by her waist. It appears to curve inward, but there is no real change in the actual fabric to show it curving.
    And on the right too. Look at her shoulder at the top of the bra then at the bottom. Doesn't match
    Karma likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Gossiplover View Post
    She's a barren mare. Period!
    Blow it out your ass!
    A certain someone on this thread needs to clean out their inbox, it’s full. And since the board bullies love to report people not in their clique, I’m going to stay on topic by stating that LeAnn Rimes is the ugliest bitch to ever walk the planet.
    That last quote is rich coming from a bully. Hypocrite.
    witchcurlgirl and Kittylady like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post
    Does anyone else think that picture is photoshopped? That line coming down, over her left shoulder is barely there by her waist. It appears to curve inward, but there is no real change in the actual fabric to show it curving.
    I think it's definitely photoshopped based on the fact she's been pinning 'how to get rid of backfat' posts to her pinterest.

Also.. what a skeezy bra for a breast cancer post. Why post something sexual when trying to just give out a health message... she's so cringy.

As someone who has spent years doing photoshop this is definitely photoshopped. I'm surprised the photographer didn't take the time to color balance or even out skin tones.

Anyway, I'm with Lindsaywhit on this, good message. I'm sure it came from her normal self promotion, but good message none the less.

Glad you are still with us Lindsay!
    lindsaywhit likes this.
    "Like when I host a party. I hope my guests get along. But if not, how interesting!"
    Andy Cohen

How does she find a bra to fit her armpit tits?
    Karma likes this.
    Piss off!

[QUOTE=Sunnygirl;3595703]Holy hell Batman.

tanya davis @OutzideGirl

Every time I see this pic, it looks to me like she was posing in a booth at a flea market...
    Sunnygirl likes this.

Thread Information