View Poll Results: What do you know most about?

Voters
54. You may not vote on this poll
  • My loved ones' birthdays

11 20.37%
  • The current political climate

16 29.63%
  • the LeAnn saga, obviously

27 50.00%
Page 128 of 136 FirstFirst ... 2878118124125126127128129130131132 ... LastLast
Results 1,906 to 1,920 of 2030
Like Tree7875Likes

Thread: LeAnn "S♥ed" Rimes: the big fat never-ending thread

Quote Originally Posted by Karma View Post
    Unfortunately, that's exactly what she did. And even tried claiming that her "hormone levels were on the low side of normal" in the episode. But in every interview she gave about the episode would emphatically state she had no fertility issues. And has offered several tweets denying fertility issues.

So the entire episode was fake.

But the ripple effects of that episode, since so many didn't see her tv show or tweets, was the idea that she does suffer from it. This false narrative for attention has become a fact for so many people. Both fans and "haters." When prior to the episode, it was the other narratives she floated being debated. That she's "young and fertile", they're waiting to have kids, "we practice all the time" have now significantly decreased.

And as stated, not only has she exploited the infertility issue but she's irked about it being applied to her. So, she's taken vile positions on both sides of the issue.
    This absolutely infuriates me for many reasons. First, because if she lied about this on her reality show, it insults those who have suffered from these issues while desperately wanting to be parents. Every single close friend I have is unable to have children because of fertility issues. It is so incredibly painful for them and knowing they would be the best parents ever is heartbreaking. The other reason this pisses me off is that those who are open about their battles with fertility are, in my opinion, being very brave. If she was honestly portraying a real battle with infertility on her show, and then takes offense when someone mentions it as though they have insulted her, she is belittling those who are so painfully honest about their medical problems. Either way, she sucks.
    Sonia and lindsaywhit like this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by Karma View Post
    Oh yeah, I forgot about her psoriasis meds. Who knows how her body would react to being taken off those? I agree, it would be a nightmare for her on so many levels.
    Coming off psoriasis meds can create a painful nightmare that can take months or even a couple of years to get back under control, not to mention the residual scarring that can result from a particularly nasty outbreak. Stopping them is not something that should be taken lightly.

Also as far as playing the Fertility Game goes, this is standard for almost any publicity hungry tabloid junkie. Look at Kim K - "oh they think I won't be able to have baybeeez!" >BOOM! Pregnant and inflating rapidly< "The doctors said I won't be able to have any more!" >BOOM! Pregnant and inflating rapidly. Again.<

LeAnn isn't the first, she won't be the last and she'll never play it as well as others do, but that's still no reason to use her childless state as a form of attack because it is more than a specifically targeted insult; it is something that hurts, demeans and infuriates women of all ages, races and social standing who are childless for whatever reason.
    idunno, Sonia, Flygirl and 1 others like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    I wonder if Ed knows this embarrassment is on his social media?

Daily Fail has an article today showing the Cibs stroll thru LAX and the article is written around Brandi's appearance on CBB! Ha ha ha. The tables have turned on these two smug a-holes- and I love it!

Harryetcraig @harryetcraig3h

Candice Sheremet @CandiceSheremet
    I just want some alone time..
    #merica#soridiculous#LovE

5:04 PM Aug 10, 2017
    Sonia and Wisher like this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

candice is such a bitch! i love her! she knows that ho!
    Sonia, Sunnygirl, mostroop and 2 others like this.

Elite Member

I love Candace's willingness to spill the beans, cuz I'm a nosy so-and-so. But she should really move on. Why is she following her brother's ex-wife's new husband? Especially since her brother has remarried and divorced.
    Flygirl, lindsaywhit and dexter7 like this.

Bronze Member

I think because Dean can't respond to Le's jabs, and there is a lot to still be resolved between the families. Perhaps if Le would return the Grandma's ring things would be better.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sonia View Post
    I think because Dean can't respond to Le's jabs, and there is a lot to still be resolved between the families. Perhaps if Le would return the Grandma's ring things would be better.
    Yeah, she's probably sticking up for Dean, and Leann stealing that family heirloom is just awful for them. I'd hold a grudge for that.

Quote Originally Posted by idunno View Post
    I love Candace's willingness to spill the beans, cuz I'm a nosy so-and-so. But she should really move on. Why is she following her brother's ex-wife's new husband? Especially since her brother has remarried and divorced.
    Candance pokes fun like once every couple of months. She's like a bear in hibernation. She comes out for a bit- laughs then goes back in her den. She did get pretty heated about 3 months ago when Big Bel commented on the anniversary of Grandma's passing that she posted on her FB and like Sonia said I'm sure there's still bad blood over the ring LR kept after divorce. When the Gma died the decent thing should have been to return it to Dean. But Candace didn't tag Edhole or LR in this parody. Ed's post seriously was the dumbest thing I've seen on social media in a long time so he can't be surprised if people are laughing about it. I seriously doubt she follows either of them but she's friends with a couple of people who clowned on this dumb picture and I suspect she sees their stuff in her time line. I'm not saying she doesn't snoop but I highly doubt she follows them. If you look at her twitter and IG its quiet. Her IG is all artsy photographs.
    idunno, Area5150, Annika and 1 others like this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

i'm the oldest sister of 4 brothers. i'm fiercely protective of them, so i understand why she feels the need to get her quips in every once and a while.

Sharty's band deserves a standing-o. They rocked. When I saw her at my fair a couple months ago I commented how great they were- seems she's got new band mates from previous videos I've seen.

God almighty she's wearing ratty pajamas with Brandi stilettos as latest tour uniform. Looks like she just rolled out of the RV bunk bed too.

her outfit looks like these pjs...wtf?

Area5150 likes this.
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

^That totally does look like pajamas. I hate her style. I'm not really a fan of her style of singing either. She's very yelly live.
    Sunnygirl likes this.
    I'll bet Goopy is steam cleaning the fuck out of that vagina!-MsDark

The band sounded pretty good then Sharty came out and ruined it. She needs a voice coach at this point, she sounds like a loud whiner. Also, when she tries to look groovy/edgy/boho/cool she just looks like a dork. She will always be the pudgy doofus country bumpkin kid with bad teeth in my mind.

Can't stand this poser.

Here's a good laugh. Book a Limo package for VIP experience for your next LR concert. Who wants to take a Limo to a parking lot concert? (link: https://limoscanner.com/events/9640-leann-rimes/) limoscanner.com/events/9640-le…

(link: https://limoscanner.com/events/9640-le
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Hey Fatboy- quit being a keyboard warrior and get back to the IKEA studio- hit songs like Dang Dang don't write themselves. Your meal ticket is going broke - cause she's now wearing pj's on stage.

What a resentful bitter troll Barrell has become. Still trolling B's mentions I see while she's busy working in the UK trying to make a buck while deadbeat Ed takes siestas all summer. Inserting himself in a convo that he wasn't even tagged in proves to me how lonely and displaced he and LR's paid minions must be since their obsession is off working to far away to care. The fan was incorrect with the dates he posted ina a tweet but Darrel still looks like a fool correcting him on Cheater Ed's timeline of events which was Brandi wasn't PG with Jake when Ed started banging the Old Carthorse. But I guess since Barrel actively covered up the cheating at the time, he would be the expert on this subject.

J @californguy8h
    Look who's jumping in a conversation where he isn't tagged. Hmm this smells like fake accounts all around ya'll are fucking SAD

darrellbrown @darrellbrown
    Replying to @californguy and @Toni_louXxX
    Just helping you out here .. The second child was 3 years plus old #correctedfacts
    3:06 PM Aug 14, 2017

Conversation

Frankie @Frankr0d8h
    Replying to @californguy
    I don't blame @BrandiGlanville for being tired of the housemates bullshit. What does this have to do with LeAnn? She's happy remember?

J @californguy8h
    Lean trolls coming for Brandi still, you know they can't help it

Frankie @Frankr0d8h
    Oh ok got it. Carry on.

Jocelyn Stanton @jocelynmstanton8h
    Replying to @californguy
    What's his input? I'm blocked. If B is so irrelevant and hasn't said a word on her marriage since the intro, why?

J @californguy8h
    The moron found some weird pleasure in correcting me on one of @leannrimes cheating fact, no big deal #creep she'll be happy

Jocelyn Stanton @jocelynmstanton7h
    Right J. Scheana was the one during pregnancy. Let's straighten that out because it's less repugnant on all parties involved.

karma, is that u? @lawgirl1565h
    Fact still is Eddie cheated while she was pregnant. He's still scum

Basil_and_Zoe @Ancient_Travels2h
    Fact is, he cheated when J was still a toddler and B needed all the help she can get raising two boys. Ed bailed out of the responsibilities

Jocelyn Stanton @jocelynmstanton1h
    BUT HE WAS 3. Let's write a meditative blog about not assigning parental situations. Kids totes get that.

OneNonBlonde @0neNonBlonde3h
    Replying to @californguy
    #LeannRimes and her traveling freakshow must be stalking Brandi again. Bunch of fucking weirdos need to get a life.

3VinsonGirls @1mom2Vgirls5h
    Replying to @californguy
    B's appearing in several tv shows, has a handsome, hardworking, faithful man mate & role model 4 HER boys. @darrellbrown is losing it.

John Carroll @Theplaza21198h
    Replying to @californguy@darrellbrown@Toni_louXxX lol what a sad stalker.
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

The funny thing is, the kid wasn't 3 years plus, he wasn't even 2 years old when Eddie and Leann did that movie. The US weekly "affair" story came out a month before he turned 2. Google is your friend, Darrell. He was born in April 2007.

But of course it makes them both look sooo much better if the kid was 3 (plus!) vs. 2. What, they get extra points if they waited until the kid was potty trained?
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Thread Information