View Poll Results: What do you know most about?

Voters
54. You may not vote on this poll
  • My loved ones' birthdays

11 20.37%
  • The current political climate

16 29.63%
  • the LeAnn saga, obviously

27 50.00%
Page 122 of 236 FirstFirst ... 2272112118119120121122123124125126132172222 ... LastLast
Results 1,816 to 1,830 of 3534
Like Tree12113Likes

Thread: LeAnn "S♥ed" Rimes: the big fat never-ending thread

Elite Member

Typical Leann. She's busy poking Brandi & Brandi has no idea the drivel that L is posting:

LeAnn Rimes CibrianVerified account
    @leannrimes
    16h16 hours agoMore

When the absolute sweetest sound that makes you realize what life is all about is the snoring of your loved ones...life just became...alive!

LeAnn Rimes CibrianVerified account
    @leannrimes
    20h20 hours agoMore

In heaven with my family!

Oh, I wanted to add, the shoes that DJ bought Brandi are a limited edition - only 50 pairs. So L cant SWF these.
    Wisher, Annika, Karma and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post
    Another poorly written passive-aggressive tweet from Wewe. They way I read it is that Wewe is in heaven with Wilbur and Big Bel. And yes she's wasting her time. Brandi is working and sequestered.
    Wisher likes this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post

I thought that Barrel tub looked familiar......the Cibs are vacationing at the Shady Rest Motel in Hooterville!

Wisher, mostroop and Karma like this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

LR needs to thank Brandi for doing CBB. The British papers are now contacting her for stories. I don't think they cared this much when carpet scraps came out in the U.K. To counter the character Brandi is playing on CBB- LR wants everyone in the U.K. to know she's a normal housewife that hangs out in her comfy clothes and meditates. Also takes rides on the Harley and uses a slow cooker in the summer time. For breakie, she eats oatmeal with figs, feta , pine nuts and olive oil. No wonder she has a sharting problem.

Singer LeAnn Rimes: I love to be at home on a Friday night in comfy clothes

GETTY
    American singer LeAnn rose to fame at the age of 13 with her debut single, Blue

AMERICAN singer LeAnn rose to fame at the age of 13 with her debut single, Blue.

By MARIE-CLAIRE GIDDINGS
    PUBLISHED: 00:01, Sat, Aug 5, 2017

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on Google+Share with EmailShare via Whatsapp

Since then, she’s sold more than 37 million records. The 34 year old has also won two Grammys, 12 Billboard Music Awards, as well as writing two novels and two children’s books. LeAnn lives in Los Angeles with her husband, actor Eddie Cibrian.
    “I don’t really have a typical weekend – I’m usually working and I can be anywhere in the world. But recently I’ve managed to have a bit of time off, which I’ve really treasured.

“If it’s been a crazy week, I love to be at home on a Friday night in comfy clothes, chilling with my family. Sometimes we end up at a friend’s house, but whatever we do it’s pretty low-key.

“If I’m home I like to cook – I love to use my slow cooker and in the summertime, I’ll cook on the grill. I’m usually pretty healthy, but if the kids [LeAnn’s stepchildren, Mason and Jack, from Eddie’s first marriage] are around then French fries and pizza are usually involved.

“I don’t usually sleep in on a Saturday. I’d have to go to bed really late to have a lie-in. My body seems to be on a natural clock where it wakes every day at about 6.30am.

“I love my breakfasts and usually whip up some oatmeal with chopped figs, pine nuts, olive oil and feta cheese, and sometimes I’ll put an egg on top. It sounds gross, but it’s incredible. I made it for Eddie the other day but I wouldn’t tell him what was in it because I knew he wouldn’t try it. He loved it!

GETTY
    With her husband

"Usually we go for a ride on a Saturday afternoon. Eddie has a Harley-Davidson so we travel around California.

I love the freedom you feel on a motorbike and that nobody knows who you are. If we’re not doing that, we normally go for a hike in the hills.
    “On a Sunday, we might have the kids and we all just hang round the pool, swimming and relaxing. We also love eating together – it’s so important to sit down, take some time and enjoy each other’s company.

“I have a meditation area at my house and it’s nice to go back to that space and recharge.

Meditation has helped my brain slow down in a good way. For me, it’s the perfect way to chill out at a weekend, along with spending time with the people I love.”

LeAnn’s single LovE Is LovE Is LovE is out now.

2017 Express Newspapers. "Daily Express" is a registered trademark. All rights reserved.

-Prince Rogers Nelson

“I love my breakfasts and usually whip up some oatmeal with chopped figs, pine nuts, olive oil and feta cheese, and sometimes I’ll put an egg on top. It sounds gross, but it’s incredible. I made it for Eddie the other day but I wouldn’t tell him what was in it because I knew he wouldn’t try it. He loved it!
    He probably flushed it down the toilet when she wasn't looking.

Elite Member

It's so funny how she doesn't realize she gives away the lie.
    She always tries to talk herself up but exposes herself at same time.
    And it's over the stupidest shit!

If that's her 'usual' breakfast, then surely Eddie her loving husband who can't stand to have her out of his sight and be away from her for a second supposedly, would have some clue what she's preparing most mornings. Ya know, being in the kitchen when it's happening, at some point having normal convo where'd you ask someone what they're eating, etc. But of course, Eddie probably ignores her a lot and she probably has made that breakfast twice ever. And she's not a healthy living guru or a foodie ....
    Area5150, Karma and Wisher like this.

I thought LR was too busy writing her blog and meditating to respond to the hate?

Rumor is LR is actually Evelyn so I guess she's just talking to herself again.

Karma and Wisher like this.
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

So I will go ahead and assume Sharty is once again being ignored by all the dear people she flew out to ticky tacky ranch? You would think she wouldn't have time for Twitter being in heaven with her amazing family and all. Best MOM and WIFE EVER!!!!
    idunno, Karma, Wisher and 1 others like this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post
    It's so funny how she doesn't realize she gives away the lie. She always tries to talk herself up but exposes herself at same time. And it's over the stupidest shit! If that's her 'usual' breakfast, then surely Eddie her loving husband who can't stand to have her out of his sight and be away from her for a second supposedly, would have some clue what she's preparing most mornings. Ya know, being in the kitchen when it's happening, at some point having normal convo where'd you ask someone what they're eating, etc. But of course, Eddie probably ignores her a lot and she probably has made that breakfast twice ever. And she's not a healthy living guru or a foodie ....
    No mention of the freezer stuffed full of Eggo waffles then?
    Sonia, Karma, Wisher and 1 others like this.

I thought LR was too busy writing her blog and meditating to respond to the hate?

Rumor is LR is actually Evelyn so I guess she's just talking to herself again.

I don't get it - who's she calling a cunt? And why does Falcor think it's amazing?
    Be excellent to each other.

Brandi mentioned her ex and the cunt.....ry music star who he cheated on her with in her intro to Celeb Big Bro. Her old schtick she used on RHOBH. So guess Sharty is most definitely NOT watching every second of CBB, she just "randomly" replied to this complimentary and specific to her description of a cunt. Nah sweets, you're just a plain old cunt. Nothing special.
    Sonia, Sunnygirl, mostroop and 8 others like this.

And the inspirational quotes continue while on her happy family vacay. Brandi doesn't care. I don't know why she bothers. And again - SHE CAN'T SEE THEM. My guess is, her plan is to continue the passive aggressive jabs in hopes someone forwards to DJ so he can tell Brandi. For what? I don't know. At this point, they give zero fucks about what LR is saying while Brandi is working on CBB. Maybe instead of being so preoccupied with disrupting Brandi's work schedule, LR should tell her lazy moocher hubby that he could be going out on auditions. Dancing With the Hasbeens is coming back on tv in time for the fall.

Harryetcraig @harryetcraig11m

#leannrimes A little manifesto to the haters she never see.She's been addressing us a lot lately.But she's so happy and free.

WishingWell19, Karma and Wisher like this.
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Bronze Member

I just don't get WHY Leann craves brandi's attention so damn much. 98% of the nonsense she tweets are in some way about Brandi. Her life revolves around Brandi, she needs to look in deep to figure out if its Ed she really wants. Maybe its his ex wife who she really wants to be with? Its so bizarre.

You gotta act quick but Fat Barrell just made LR do a live periscope it's HILARIOUS. She's completely out of it- then blames it on meditating- not joking. These videos disappear fast so watch now. Barrell totally surprises her and she's not prepared. You can hear doofus talking in the back ground.

https://www.pscp.tv/w/1OyKABYdlAqGb

ETA: So painful to watch this. She has NO idea how to do these videos. Someone asks her if a Eddie is with her- she said no but he joining her soon. Then someone said Buffalo has good wings and Barrell chimed in of course- "yes they do!" YOU CANT MAKE THIS UP.

Someone also asks when is she doing a Vegas residency- she said oh that's a good idea I should do that. YEAH-RIGHT. She's boasting about her A-list song on BBC Radio. She keeps complaining she just got off the plane and she's out of it. YES YOU ARE. She also told her fans her psoriasis is cleared up.

I will add her face looks puffy from crying.

MORE ETA: OMG At the end Marge didn't know the video was STILL on and she starts bitching to Darrell- "omg you had me on there..." then you see Fat Barrell's face on screen and he is "shushing" LR like be quiet!!!! This was epically BAD. Just pack it in Marge. You clearly don't care anymore about your craft. We can all see it in your smug personality that shines through this video.

Here's some screen grabs from her horrible periscope video:

I

If leanne had short cropped hair everyone would assume she was a man. Look at these photos and imagining with short hair. Man.
    Area5150, Karma and Wisher like this.

I'm surprised Sharty didn't get saddled up by mistake when they went riding.
    Karma, Wisher and OMG like this.
    Piss off!

Thread Information