Login to remove the ads!
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Juicy celebrity dirt!

Matt Dillon-Seen more ass than a bus station toilet seat.

That makes him sound so dirty. Thats a very foul description. I bet he's picked up an STD or two.

Quote Originally Posted by StayYoung&Pretty View Post
    The thing is, no one is an arsehole ALL the time. One source said it, maybe someone was having an off day. We're all capable of it; i for one can be the nicest person in the universe one minute and a cold bitch the next.
    Oh, I completely agree -- but someone in here was saying "damn I liked her" so I was simply stating that to show that this gossip crap shouldn't be a way to judge her.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

I just don't like hearing about Robert Downey Jr. getting buggered in prison. I know he's a complete fuck up but he's a charming and talented fuck up and I adore him.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Agreed. He may have problems, but he's not a bad person.

The whole Aaliyah/Stacy Dash threesome I don't believe. Stacy Dash is Damon Dash's cousin, and Aaliyah and Damon Dash were engaged...

The Jessica Alba being snobby I beleive. I've read in other gossip mags that she's a bitch.

And that Mariah gossip is just disgusting. I hope that's not true.

Jessica Alba comes across so friendly in interviews. Its a shame that she's not as nice as she is beautiful.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Well, I googled Neneh Cherry and have been proven wrong. She apparently is bi-sexual and has openly talked about it. I'm gobsmacked.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

The tampon thing with Mariah Carey is just plain ol gross. That's way too personal.

Wendy Williams also has a tell all book. I have to go look for the link. Pending...
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

From Wendy Williams Got The Heat. Copyright 2003

Hold on to your seats everyone, Wendy has released the names of
    the Gay & Bi Celebs.. and lots more juice!

This is in the industry....(Gay and Bi)
    Rappers who are bi or gay (lets go with the men because the women are obvious):

Busta, Redman, Method Man, Q-Tip, Puffy (does it for control I think). Dr. Dre is straight up living a big lie. Tyrese hit Sisqo for coming on to him in a studio. I think McLyte is still with Pam from Martin. Russell Simmons throws gay parties. I heard things about LL too, Marlon Wayans (not Shawn), of course Will Smith, Tyson Beckford. NBA Players: Chris Webber..Steve Frances..Mobley guy from Houston...Damion from Portland And I'm sure there are alot more, and they all date woman or are married..... (groupies beware !!! )

There is a crew of bisexual actresses that hang out together and most of them are married. They include Jada Pinkett, Jasmine Guy, Cree Summer, Tichina Arnold, Tisha Campbell, Debbie Allen (who apparently turned out the whole cast of A Different World).

Beyonce is NOT the only one with a bad breath problem, Juvenile's breath is WORST. Larenze Tate is FINE but he is an arrogant a$$hole. Alicia Keys DOES I repeat DOES have a boyfriend, whether or not it's a cover-up, I don't know but the both of them seem really serious about each other, so I doubt it..By the way she is NOT 22, she's 26...

Kelis is NOT 23 she's 28...You can even look it up yourselves, she graduated from her high school class of '92

Nas is one of the coolest mofo's in the industry. He doesn't socialize with everybody (which I can 't blame him for) but he has to be one of thee most laid back people I know. One problem though, he 's just a weed and dust addict.

Kelly Rowland is a nice person, but I think she's a lesbian. Michelle Williams is extremely skinny and she has serious self-esteem problems. Mark Wahlberg aka Marky Mark has a huge d *ck for a white boy..I've seen it. I also heard that Brandy has a funky cooch..don't know how true this is.

Also...

Serena has dated Keyshawn Johnson, Corey Maggette and a couple of other no name athletes....word on the street is they all talk about how fine she is, but how bad she smells during sex .

Beyonce is not innocent - she had an abortion at age 18. She was pregnant by her ex, Lindell who resides in Houston, TX.

Laker player, Rick Fox and wife, Vanessa Williams are both infected with herpes ... She contracted it from her ex-hubby which was one of the reasons
    they split. Somehow Rick didn't care and married her for love anyway. They have one child named Sasha together, who she delivered through c-section..

Shhhhhh..........Halle's no good in bed. She refuses to give "brain" and when she does she's lousy. Ms. Berry acts too good now, but back in her Jungle Fever days she was boning both Wesley and Spike...........Wesley beat her when he found out(not Christopher Williams folks) and she is deaf in her left ear because of the beating. Loon has a male lover. Yes. Mr. Loon prefers to be on the bottom and hopes this secret never gets out. The same goes for Farnsworth Bentley, but you already knew that...

Mya gets around. Ever wonder why such a pretty girl is single in the industry...well hold on to your hats for this cause here's her "hit" list...Jay-Z, Damon Dash, Sisqo, 50 Cent, Just Blaze, Silk tha Shocker, and Lil X (the video director)....I hear she stooped even lower and has added Lil' John to the list.

Wingo from Jagged Edge is a weed addict, he loves strip joints and taking exstacy. His shower has hair all in it and he is having sex with his cleaning lady/interior decorator, who is 40 years old.

Alot of them Lakers are cheats I know first hand. I'll tell you a secret Iknow....Shaq has a mistress in Dallas, TX. He bought her a house and he spends his time with her when he is in town. He called up one of the stations one time and asked if he could dedicate "Piece Of My Love" by Guy to her. (off air, of course).

Allen Iverson is rude.....he told "us" he hated white girls and refused to tip one at the strip club one night hanging. Tyrese has white bumps on his d*ck. A female voluntarily told me she had sex with him and saw it.

DMX isn't the only one smoking crack rock .....(drum roll) his wife does it too....

Mr. Irv Gotti was caught by his wife at a hotel a couple years ago with a groupie. She banged on the door and beat him down and was arrested for it, but her dumb butt went back to him anyway . He is still with the groupie till this day.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

^^ Love it!!! I can't believe that came out in 2003 and I never read it before. Has Wendy written any more dirt lately?
    Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, no one will care about you.

Holy shit. quite the post from wendy!

Beyonce had an abortion?? Jesus! I thought she was a Christian.

That Beyonce abortion story was juicy!

Fug-Mutt Spelling [supposedly] liked to dink her brother. *gag*
    David Schwimmer is an asshole.
    Katie Holmes needs drugs to orgasm.

Just awesome!

Note to Katie ... if you want orgasms, you need sex, not drugs. Find a straight boytoy or make friends with your hand.

David Schwimmer an asshole- makes me laugh. He's neither attractive or talented, dude has nothing going for him. He'll always be annoying whiny Ross Geller to me.

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    Fug-Mutt Spelling [supposedly] liked to dink her brother. *gag*

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread Information