Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: Internet craze sees teenagers turn themselves into freakish living dolls

As you can see, Venus Palermo is wearing circle lenses, and fake eyelashes for that wide-eyed innocent look that's so popular in many parts of asia.

This young woman is michelle phan. She's a well-known make-up guru. She has done everything from looking like barbie (in these pics) to anime characters to cartoon characters. I think what she is doing is harmless fun.

Rock the fuck on!

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    More hogwash. A three year old can't read.
    My step granddaughter could log on by herself, go to favorites and pick her Disney games and then play. She couldn't read but she could get on-line. She had no idea that she could go to any other sites though.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Not quite the same as surfing. Mine when three could fire up a game too. Then come downstairs and announce that there was "a hardware problem" when she got an error message. That was adorable.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

It's an odd phenomenon, but I do think Dakota is beautiful. And I think these girls have every right to experiment with what they will and style their own faces and hairstyles in whatever way they like without being held somehow accountable for the fetishes or sexual predilections of whoever may be watching. Maybe it's like an art to them. They're not doing anything obscene or exploitative; they're not hurting anyone.
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

they talk about teenagers attracting the pedos, but then they show michelle phan as an example? she is about 25 years old.

dakota is absolutely beautiful. there's nothing "freakish" about her look.
    mistify likes this.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

I'm not sure how 'kawaii white girls' are getting so famous for something that has already been around for a while elsewhere.
    heart_leigh likes this.

Anything that is new to teenyboppers with internet access is "Like OMG, look at this, it's so fucking original! It's never been done before because I haven't seen it before. Look at me because I'm so original and I say the work fucking"
    Bluebonnet likes this.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

i don't like the living doll look . it's kind of creepy.

Meet Valeria Lukyanova, 21, World’s Most Convincing Real-Life Barbie Girl (PHOTOS)
    By Aditi Mathur: Subscribe to Aditi Mathur's RSS feed
    April 23, 2012 9:33 AM EDT

Meet Valeria Lukyanova, 21, World’s Most Convincing Real-life Barbie Girl (PHOTOS)

Blink twice before you go ahead with the slideshow!
    Well, if you are assuming it to be a Barbie doll gallery then hold and read on.
    She is not that angelic plastic doll that most girls grow up seeing, playing and adoring.
    Valeria Lukyanova (the girl in the pictures above) is a Russian model, who looks exactly like a replica of a plastic doll. Apparently, somehow she appears to be the most convincing real-life Barbie in the whole world.
    Barbie is considered an epitome of beauty personified in women, with the most angelic facial features, wrist-size tiny waist, matte skin, big bosom, huge derriere and twinkling blue eyes. Startlingly, Lukyanova fits the description from every perspective.
    The 21-year-old has become an Internet sensation. Some are bowled over her angelic looks, while others have slammed her “surgical looks” to be fake.
    Unwisely, the young lass has vehemently denied going under the knife to attain the Barbie look.
    Almost a dozen Facebook accounts show up on searching by her name. All of them are filled with hundreds of images of the plastic looking human doll, Valeria.
    Critics say it’s all due to make-up, plastic surgery or Photoshop. Tell us what you think?

Source: Meet Valeria Lukyanova, 21, World’s Most Convincing Real-Life Barbie Girl (PHOTOS) - International Business Times
    Slideshow at the link.

^The pic of her in a bikini is so gross

She looks totally plastic but still not pretty enough to be a Barbie. She's an ugly girl who's done some weird shit to make her eyes big but she's a turtle head and not the cute little doll Barbie was. She looks like Paris Hilton.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

^ That's exactly who I see too.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Waoo this one's ugly !
    Dakota is very beautiful. I don't think I'd like my child to over expose herself on the internet, but I certainly wouldn't think she does something harmful by dressing and making up like this.
    Again, the problem comes from creeps who are attracted to little girls, not from little and teenage girls who want to have fun with their look.
    Fluctuat nec mergitur
    Paris, Nov 13th

Barbie called and said "Bitch, PLEASE"
    holly and mistify like this.
    (276): Michelle Duggar likes to fuuuuck
    OK, I can't sing, I can't act, I'm dumb, I'm a hillbilly, but I can twerk, so whatever.-Miley Cyrus

her nose and body scare the shit out of me.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information