Page 35 of 158 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738394585135 ... LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: First-hand celebrity rumours!

Quote Originally Posted by StayYoung&Pretty View Post
    I doubt it, this is all about MONEY.
    Exactly, they won't talk for the same reason Nicole Kidman doesn't talk. Or Penelope. He pays too well!

Quote Originally Posted by southernbelle View Post
    I've considered the possibility that Chris Klein or Josh Hartnett is the father, but my final conclusion is this: I still don't believe that Katie was ever pregnant.

Besides the hundreds of photos of a very inaccurately sized bump that drastically changed sizes from day to day, there is one thing that really influenced my belief. Martin and Kathy do not discuss Suri with their friends. The Holmes do not brag about Suri, do not show photos, and didn't mention her to anyone or express joy or happiness when she was "born." I think that it's because Katie told them what was going on in in the middle of her "pregnancy" and expressed some serious concerns about continuing the sham. In the midst of the controversy, never once did they assure friends that Suri was real or display feelings of anger or pain about the widespread doubt. I think this is their way of quietly standing up to Tom. They refuse to play along in the sham.

It's not very hard to find a baby with dark hair and blue eyes to pass off as your own. I think Tom chose Katie for this reason... as long as they got a baby with similar coloring, they could claim it looked like both of them. I think that the reason it took them so long to reveal her is this: They had everything arranged, but the surrogate who was carrying "Suri" had a late term miscarriage or a stillborn. Knowing that they couldn't extend Katie's 11 month "pregnancy" any longer, they claimed Suri had been born and began to frantically search for another child that they could pass off as their own. Arrangements were made, they got the child, who was much older than "Suri" would have been, immediately did a heavily photoshopped Vanity Fair spread to prove that she was real, and then waited to reveal her again until her size and age wouldn't be as obvious.

I like this analysis. Thanks for the inside knowledge, VERY interesting. That's what I call first hand celebrity rumors.

Quote Originally Posted by Palermo View Post
    I'm opting out. This thread used to fascinate me but now it's just another list of blind items that are too confusing, it gives me a headache. Tell us, don't tell us, whatever.
    Unfortunately, I agree. Use initials, people. We have enough BIs to drive us crazy already! Or start threads in the BI section.
    Last edited by Chilly Willy; January 3rd, 2007 at 08:59 AM.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by AngelJoy View Post
    i had blue eyes to start with and now i have hazel....my mum is blue and my dad is brown....
    Me too, a little more on the green side. I have 1 dark brown eyed kid and 1 with dark blue/green eyes. My husband has light blue eyes. I think Suri is their kid, Tom probably screwed her the 1 time or she was AI.

Silver Member

I can't believe I just found this thread, and I missed everything! Tell us more!

FF, are you ever coming back??

I really think that in the near future, either Katie or her parents will speak out about what has been going on.
    But wouldn't that violate the 'contract'??? I'm assuming that her parents are being paid off as well....they MUST be. Or something right????

Quote Originally Posted by mistify View Post
    I have 3 kids ---2 with blue eyes and one with brown, I have green eyes and my hubby has brown. I think that baby looks like Tom.. Call me crazy but I do. He could've artificially inseminated her... Doesn't her prenup state she gets so much $ for Tom's Biological children?
    Is that like a reward for bearing them? Coz you know that he's not gonna let her keep them if they ever split up! (and I sight Nicole's "equitable" agreement with Tom where they live with him & she visits....)

And having read the bits re: eye colour I've had a look at some photos and I'm still convinced her eyes are brown...
    However, maybe I just got confused by her wearing sun glasses so much to cover up her vacant eyes..... Sorry!
    Last edited by Novice; January 3rd, 2007 at 01:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tictac View Post
    Suri's eye color is one of the many things that has baffled me about them. Tom's eyes are green or hazel and Katie's are brown. Isn't it genetically impossible to have a blue eyed baby? Although I hate to admit, I do think she looks like him.

If both brown eyed parents each have a recessive blue gene than it's possible.

Mom 2 brown genes, Dad 1 brown, 1 blue gene = brown
    Mom 2 brown gene, Dad, 2 blue genes = brown
    Mom 1 brown, 1 blue gene, Dad, 1 brown, 1 blue gene = either brown or blue
    Mom 2 blue genes, Dad 2 blue genes = blue

Unfortunately, most people with brown eyes do not know if they have a recessive blue gene until they pro-create.

Sorry for the Genetics lesson!!
    I'mNotBitter likes this.

I don't know if Martin and Kathy are being paid off, but I do know that they don't need the money. I really don't believe that they willingly entered into any sort of agreement with Tom regarding Katie. I think that this is all Katie and they are just watching in horror as their daughter gets wrapped up in a cult, and unable to do much about it since she's been completely isolated from her family and friends.

Even if Tom did "compensate" them, I don't think that any amount of money could prevent parents from taking action when they see someone abusing their child. I know that both Martin and Kathy have been distraught about this for months, and Martin is ready to "make his move" as I was told.

If there is a contract and they "violate" it, Tom would have to admit to orchestrating this whole sham, contracting women to be his beards, paying them for children, etc. in order to take legal action against them, and that would do a lot more damage to his own reputation and to the cult than just cutting their losses and letting Katie out of the agreement.
    Last edited by southernbelle; January 3rd, 2007 at 05:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ByRDi View Post
    NOW, my "blind" item:

Which celebutard, who claims to have only had 2 sexual partners, actually slept with a now prominent Hollywood/NY lawyer and another older male, one after the other (same night), at only age 16?
    We welcome blind items that are this easy! To all you other wannabes: Be like ByRDi! Give us dirt that's good and juicy and obvious! Otherwise, it's boring and a waste of everyone's time.

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    Wow. Femme, you rock the house girl! Keep em coming!
    No, she doesn't. She just "confirms" what we already knew. ByRDi, however, now THAT chick knows how to rock this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Palermo View Post
    I'm opting out. This thread used to fascinate me but now it's just another list of blind items that are too confusing, it gives me a headache. Tell us, don't tell us, whatever.
    Word. ......................................

Hit By Ban Bus!

I've considered the possibility that Chris Klein or Josh Hartnett is the father, but my final conclusion is this: I still don't believe that Katie was ever pregnant.

Besides the hundreds of photos of a very inaccurately sized bump that drastically changed sizes from day to day, there is one thing that really influenced my belief. Martin and Kathy do not discuss Suri with their friends. The Holmes do not brag about Suri, do not show photos, and didn't mention her to anyone or express joy or happiness when she was "born." I think that it's because Katie told them what was going on in in the middle of her "pregnancy" and expressed some serious concerns about continuing the sham. In the midst of the controversy, never once did they assure friends that Suri was real or display feelings of anger or pain about the widespread doubt. I think this is their way of quietly standing up to Tom. They refuse to play along in the sham.

It's not very hard to find a baby with dark hair and blue eyes to pass off as your own. I think Tom chose Katie for this reason... as long as they got a baby with similar coloring, they could claim it looked like both of them. I think that the reason it took them so long to reveal her is this: They had everything arranged, but the surrogate who was carrying "Suri" had a late term miscarriage or a stillborn. Knowing that they couldn't extend Katie's 11 month "pregnancy" any longer, they claimed Suri had been born and began to frantically search for another child that they could pass off as their own. Arrangements were made, they got the child, who was much older than "Suri" would have been, immediately did a heavily photoshopped Vanity Fair spread to prove that she was real, and then waited to reveal her again until her size and age wouldn't be as obvious.
    Sounds close enough to my theory. It surely sounds like one of those conspiracy theories from bad action flicks, but then again: 1) it IS Hollywood; 2) we've seen enough "real life" stories this bizarre; 3) it has $cientology all over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    The reason that I don't believe thst Suri is at least Katie's daughter is that the blue eye gene is a ressesive gene; therefore if a blue eyed parent & a brown eyed parent have a child, the child is more likely to have brown eyes.
    More likely doesn't make it a rule. My dad has brown eyes, my mom has green eyes (each one had a blue eyed parent): my eldest and youngest sisters have blue eyes, mine are brown.

My aunt and her husband had brown eyes. Their second (out of 2) daughter's is blue.

My uncle has green eyes, his wife's are brown: their eldest (out of 2) daughter's eyes are blue.

Another uncle and his wife had brown eyes. One of their daughters has hers green (out of 4... so far this is the combination that most matches to Mendel's probability basics).

All on my father's side, and yes: all legit, biological kids, lol.

The only virtually impossible combo is light + light = dark, but I believe there was a discussion about this on the board, and, apparently, there's a possibility.

I'll just shut my cakehole now, since this is waaaaaaay OT, lol.

Boy, the TomKat camp sure got quiet after the wedding.
    Go Habs Go!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pandora View Post
    More likely doesn't make it a rule. My dad has brown eyes, my mom has green eyes (each one had a blue eyed parent): my eldest and youngest sisters have blue eyes, mine are brown.

All on my father's side, and yes: all legit, biological kids, lol.

The only virtually impossible combo is light + light = dark, but I believe there was a discussion about this on the board, and, apparently, there's a possibility.

I'll just shut my cakehole now, since this is waaaaaaay OT, lol.
    I'm never too old to learn something new! So thanks all for the genetics lesson! I never was much good at biology!

But, damn, it was a good theory while it lasted! ;-)

Bronze Member

I'm really late to this thread but I just read it from the beginning, it's really fun and seems believable.

FemmeFatale, I was just wondering if you had any more gossip on J-Lo...... she fascinates me with her diva ways for some reason Anything at all would be cool.

Also, do you have anything on Madonna, Salma Hayek or Christina A?

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    I'm never too old to learn something new! So thanks all for the genetics lesson! I never was much good at biology!

But, damn, it was a good theory while it lasted! ;-)
    Too bad the pair can't be busted with genetics, huh (although genetics would be irrelevant since Suri ain't Tom's spawn... I find it more believable that she has actual alien blood, lol)? Although as far as the theories go, there is just an infinity of those we can come up with, stick to, make combinations with... you pick!

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    Hmmmm....the only logical reason I can think of why a 7 mo old would wear hard soled shoes was because they were a gift or they have a thing going w/the manufacturer (you know how celebs like their freebees). Could be one of those super expensive gifts from the Sultan of Brunai or something and they wanted her to be seen in them......otherwise, its just dumb.
    And I think she looks a bit like Josh Hartnett......
    No, I agree. My kid was in hard soled shoes for church etc. It could have something to do with her mother having a shoe fetish though.

Thread Information