Page 142 of 158 FirstFirst ... 4292132138139140141142143144145146152 ... LastLast
Results 2,116 to 2,130 of 2356
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: First-hand celebrity rumours!

i'm in yer manifesto, correcting your spelling mistakes

Yeah, i really don't like gossip about people in AA or NA. Their anonymity should be respected, although i guess someone who's not in the program doesn't give a rat's ass about anonymity. BTW i go to AA in Vancouver and could tell you about tons of stars who are recovering alcoholics, but that's one area which is sacred.
    "Hope everyone' shavin a good one!" - Karistiona

That's true, the gossip in me is always curious but if they're in AA or NA, I don't feel like I really need to know that. It does feel like a violation of privacy, same for medical records. Personally, even if I had access to that kind of stuff, I'd feel bad crossing that line too.

i'm in yer manifesto, correcting your spelling mistakes

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    That's true, the gossip in me is always curious but if they're in AA or NA, I don't feel like I really need to know that. It does feel like a violation of privacy, same for medical records. Personally, even if I had access to that kind of stuff, I'd feel bad crossing that line too.

(Doesn't apply to Lindsey though--you have to ACTUALLY go to the meetings and ACTUALLY want to stop drinking)
    "Hope everyone' shavin a good one!" - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    My friend was completely white by his mid-30s... so it doesn't really surprise me but I liked the salt&pepper on him.
    Blue! Really! I was shopping on Rodeo one time & he gave me the eye as he walked past... Yummy IRL too. But, they were blue (he may have been wearing coloured contacts of course). He was really cute, I'm not real good at knowing when I'm being checked out, but I got that one. My friend walked another half a block with me before stopping & going "..... that was..... was it??? That was..." So funny! We're both big CSI fans.,

So jealous! That man is one hot piece!

Good friend of mine saw Gerard Butler out in the village on Saturday. Apparently he just played pool and left the bar. He wasn't even sure it was him until the bartender mentioned he had been there. I guess he was "shorter than expected" (my friend isn't all that tall himself) and everybody let him do his thing, no big to-do.

Same friend also has first hand story about how big a dick Robert Deniro is to waitstaff/bartenders. If something isn't to his liking, he has apparently found the waitstaff responsible and personally berated them. This is based on one specific incident, but I guess he really made an impression, he was so nasty.
    here I am, rock you like a hurricane.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by FashionVictim View Post
    My gossip: David Lee Roth has to go to AA and NA 6 or 7 times A DAY just to stay clean.
    Whats his drug of choice?? Up?? Down?? Or just alcohol??

Elite Member

I'm surprised to hear that about De Niro. My mom's BF worked for him as his personal assistant for close to 20 years, and has only nice things to say about him. As opposed to Grace Hightower who got her fired for being 'too close' to the kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Frisky View Post
    Whats his drug of choice?? Up?? Down?? Or just alcohol??
    It's AA - it should be ANONIMOUS...

My source is not from AA. David has told a bunch of people.

Well.... this thread was quite the read. Had to skip several (ok a hundred) pages. lol

I don't have a whole lot to contribute.

Duff's fiance Mike Comrie used to be a real douche. He hit on anything with a vagina. When I was 19, he started hitting on my friends and I at a bar. One of the girls had someone bump into her while we were talking to Comrie and her drink spilled on her pants. Comrie made a comment about him having to go help her take her pants off now.

I hear he's really grown up now though.

My brother hung out with them one night at Comrie's sister's house. Said Duff was the sweetest girl you could meet and did not 'act like a celebrity' at all.

That's all. I'm boring. lol

Oh... except for my SIL dated a baseball player that was really good friends with Jeter and A-Rod. My SIL was on the phone with her then-boyfriend and Jeter started randomly yelling into the phone about Mariah Carey having a "dirty p*ssy". The term "herpes" got brought up too.

Bronze Member

Couple of random stories from a cousin's Quite a few years ago he met Jensen Ackles (although he had no idea who he was at the time). This was pre Supernatural days. They were at a party, both drinking and my friend had to turn Ackles down because he was there with his BF at the time and didn't want to cause any problems.

Same guy had a horrible encounter with Andy Dick, drunk and annoying and a bit handsy. My cousin's BF basically ran from the bar to get away from the guy. That was many years ago but I don't know that Andy has changed much.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

Quote Originally Posted by frecklered View Post
    Good friend of mine saw Gerard Butler out in the village on Saturday. Apparently he just played pool and left the bar. He wasn't even sure it was him until the bartender mentioned he had been there. I guess he was "shorter than expected" (my friend isn't all that tall himself) and everybody let him do his thing, no big to-do.

Same friend also has first hand story about how big a dick Robert Deniro is to waitstaff/bartenders. If something isn't to his liking, he has apparently found the waitstaff responsible and personally berated them. This is based on one specific incident, but I guess he really made an impression, he was so nasty.
    *Faints* Oh my sweet Gerard is the cutest guy ever, even though I wouldn't touch him with a 10 foot pole!
    Quote Originally Posted by dallison View Post
    Well.... this thread was quite the read. Had to skip several (ok a hundred) pages. lol

I don't have a whole lot to contribute.

Duff's fiance Mike Comrie used to be a real douche. He hit on anything with a vagina. When I was 19, he started hitting on my friends and I at a bar. One of the girls had someone bump into her while we were talking to Comrie and her drink spilled on her pants. Comrie made a comment about him having to go help her take her pants off now.

I hear he's really grown up now though.

My brother hung out with them one night at Comrie's sister's house. Said Duff was the sweetest girl you could meet and did not 'act like a celebrity' at all.

That's all. I'm boring. lol

Oh... except for my SIL dated a baseball player that was really good friends with Jeter and A-Rod. My SIL was on the phone with her then-boyfriend and Jeter started randomly yelling into the phone about Mariah Carey having a "dirty p*ssy". The term "herpes" got brought up too.
    Ok totally tmi about about Mariah Carey and her nasty vajay, but if so then she needs an intro to soap and water.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Jeter is so disgusting. Isn't he Tiger Woods' partner in crime?
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Elite Member

I saw Bruce Springsteen and Patty Scialfa yesterday at the horse show. Daughter Jessica is very good rider. They seemed very happy together...so much for the break up rumor.
    Last edited by scooter; May 24th, 2010 at 07:38 AM.

Nothing very scandalous, sadly.

But Justin Bieber is like 4'10". Definitely under 5 foot. Terribly rude, too. Looks and acts like a 12 year old or younger.

I met a guy recently who has met a tonne of celebs, he said Ange Jolie is extremely kind and friendly while Maniston is incredibly rude when people approach her. Basically, they're the total opposite of how they're played out in the media (i.e. Jen being the saint and Ange being a real cow). I think everyone knows this already though, but I was surprised about Jen, didn't know!

Parisite Hilton is very nice and relaxed when people approach her and she'll happily take photos and chat with people. I'm guessing she just loves the attention. Still nicer than Maniston though!

Thread Information