Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree145Likes

Thread: Could we have a thread with a list of which celebs have covid19?

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    It's disgusting but it's capitalism. People are not equal in this world.
    Fully aware of how unequal life is. Times like these just prove it even more.
    SHELLEE and BITTER like this.

Rand Paul. Thoughts and prayers.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

czb

Harvey Weinstein tests positive for coronavirus, report says.

’nuff said

Sophie Turner appeared to call out Evangeline Lilly on her Instagram Live over the weekend, days after the “Ant-Man and the Wasp” actress, 40, took a stance against social distancing amid the coronavirus pandemic.
    “Stay inside,” the pregnant “Game of Thrones” star, 24, urged in the clip alongside husband Joe Jonas. “Don’t be f–king stupid. Even if you count your ‘freedom’ over … your health.”
    Last week, Lilly detailed how life went on “#businessasusual,” as she “dropped [her] kids off at gymnastics camp,” and “all washed their hands before going in.” The “Lost” alum, who is also living with her father who has stage 4 leukemia, later responded to fans’ concerns

I have two young kids. Some people value their lives over freedom, some people value freedom over their lives. We all make our choices,” Lilly said at the time.

Turner, who didn’t mention Lilly by name, explained that by not taking precautions “you could be infecting other people.”
    “Stay inside, guys. It’s not cool, it’s not big, and it’s not clever,” Turner said, adding, “And that’s the tea.”
    To slow the spread of coronavirus, the White House has advised avoiding social gatherings of 10 or more people.
    As of Saturday, there are over 300,000 coronavirus cases worldwide.

https://pagesix.com/2020/03/22/sophi...ancing-stance/
    Sassiness likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Annika View Post

tom hanks
    idris elba

Idris Elba's wife
    Annika, C_is_for_Cookie and rollo like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Rox View Post
    Idris Elba's wife
    Gee, I wonder how she got it...
    czb, Annika, palta and 3 others like this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Sophie Turner appeared to call out Evangeline Lilly on her Instagram Live over the weekend, days after the “Ant-Man and the Wasp” actress, 40, took a stance against social distancing amid the coronavirus pandemic.
    “Stay inside,” the pregnant “Game of Thrones” star, 24, urged in the clip alongside husband Joe Jonas. “Don’t be f–king stupid. Even if you count your ‘freedom’ over … your health.”
    Last week, Lilly detailed how life went on “#businessasusual,” as she “dropped [her] kids off at gymnastics camp,” and “all washed their hands before going in.” The “Lost” alum, who is also living with her father who has stage 4 leukemia, later responded to fans’ concerns

I have two young kids. Some people value their lives over freedom, some people value freedom over their lives. We all make our choices,” Lilly said at the time.

Turner, who didn’t mention Lilly by name, explained that by not taking precautions “you could be infecting other people.”
    “Stay inside, guys. It’s not cool, it’s not big, and it’s not clever,” Turner said, adding, “And that’s the tea.”
    To slow the spread of coronavirus, the White House has advised avoiding social gatherings of 10 or more people.
    As of Saturday, there are over 300,000 coronavirus cases worldwide.

https://pagesix.com/2020/03/22/sophi...ancing-stance/
    i read about that. what a selfish selfish bitch she is. is she some kind of conspiracy nut with her crap about her personal 'freedom' and the government. she sounds crazy and uneducated.

“No Corona House Arrest?” one fan asked.
    Lilly responded to the fan, writing: “Not for this family.”

Another follower wrote: “You know, carriers with no symptoms do exist.”
    The Ant-Man and the Wasp actor referred to the new coronavirus as a “respiratory flu” and added: “There’s ‘something’ every election year.”
    “Where we are right now feels a lot too close to marshall (sic) law for my comfort,” Lilly wrote, referencing martial law, which is the imposition of direct military control of normal civilian functions by a government.

“Let’s be vigilant right now… keeping a close eye on our leaders, making sure they don’t abuse this moment to steal away more freedoms and grab more power but gracious with each other as we try to navigate the unknown dangers of a modern, global world and power structure,” the Lost actor continued. “Stay in touch. We’re in this together.”

“I think we all need to slow down, take a breath and look at the facts we are being presented with,” she said in one of the comments. “They do not add up to the all-out, global lockdown, control, [pandemonium] and insanity we are experiencing. I hope that people will find their peace and sanity where you are soon.”
    In another comment, Lilly told her followers that she’s living with her father “who has stage four lukemia (sic).”
    “I am also immune compromised at the moment. I have two young kids. Some people value their lives over freedom, some people value freedom over their lives,” she wrote. “We all make our choices. With love and respect. EL.”

https://globalnews.ca/news/6707119/e...s-coronavirus/

BREAKING

Coronavirus: Convicted rapist Harvey Weinstein tests positive in prison

Monday 23 March 2020 02:32, UK

Image:Convicted rapist Harvey Weinstein has tested positive for coronavirus, a US federal prison union official has said.
    The former Hollywood producer has been placed in isolation at Wende Correctional Facility, a maximum security prison east of Buffalo, New York.

He was moved from New York City's Rikers Island jail where he is serving a 23-year sentence.
    The president of the New York State Correctional Officers and Police Benevolent Association, Michael Powers, said he learned that Weinstein's test came back positive on Sunday morning.
    Several prison staff have since been quarantined, Mr Powers added.

Image:Weinstein looked frail as he attended court during his trial

A lawyer for Weinstein, Imran Ansari, said his legal team had not been notified of the coronavirus diagnosis.
    "Given Mr Weinstein's state of health, we are of course concerned, if this is the case, and we are vigilantly monitoring the situation," Mr Ansari said.

There have been 2 other people in my life i did not feel ANY grief for when they died, Mark Salling the pedo, and Sylvia Brown the snakey liar. I would not feel bad at all if he died. My father died of ARDS (similar autopsy my dad had to a covid19 pneumonia victim). It's horrifying and painful.

Some of these actors/famous people/politicians are being tested in other countries. So, you can't blame the shitty american health care system on that. I did read that one of the reasons so many sports figures have been tested is because they come into contact with SO many people, vs the average American.

Oh, no! Not Peaceful Sunday!!!
    palta likes this.

Mr. Amy Klobuchar
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Does anyone else find it strange that the SPOUSES of all these politicians are testing positive, but not the politician themselves?
    C_is_for_Cookie and sputnik like this.
    "Please, I can't breathe."

We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.

Not necessarily. It can take up to 14 days until you show symptoms, so it's possible they a) already have it but it can't be detected yet or b) they were the ones that infected their spouses in the first place and didn't show any symptoms at all, or only mild symptoms.
    czb likes this.
    -

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information