Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast
Like Tree237Likes

Thread: Could we have a thread with a list of which celebs have covid19?

czb

i think the vax they used in the clinical trials were from fetal cell lines.

but this guy sounds like a Tool.

Hi, CZB. I admit the way statements are worded sometimes make it open to interpretation. Especially with terms like "fetal cell tissue" and "fetal cell lines". I can't find my original source, but the way it seems to lay out is that Pfizer and Moderna did not use embryonic stem cell lines to create the vaccine - but may have used them to test it. Johnson & Johnson and AstraZenica appear to have used fetal cells in the creation of their vaccines. I'm a layman, obviously, so out of my league on this.

https://www.icsi.org/covid-19-vaccin...h-fetal-cells/

mRNA Vaccines (Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna)
    No, the mRNA COVID-19 vaccines do not contain any aborted fetal cells. Fetal cell lines are not the same as fetal tissue. Fetal cell lines are cells that grow in a laboratory. They descend from cells taken from elective abortions in the 1970s and 1980s. Those individual cells from the 1970s and 1980s have since multiplied into many new cells over the past four or five decades, creating fetal cell lines. Current fetal cell lines are thousands of generations removed from the original fetal tissue.
    For the Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna vaccines, no fetal cell lines were used to produce or manufacture the vaccine, and they are not inside the injection you receive from your doctor/nurse. Fetal cells may have been used to test efficacy and/or proof of concept (see sources below).

Johnson & Johnson
    The Johnson and Johnson vaccine did use fetal cell cultures, specifically PER.C6 (a retinal cell line that was isolated from a terminated fetus in 1985), in order to produce and manufacture the vaccine.
    czb likes this.

czb

yeah, i know they were used for the clinical trials. don't think they use fetal cell lines now. but doubt that conservatives will make this distinction. people believe what they want to.

This was also on r/HCA. Very interesting.

"Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

^^^^
    if I ran that hospital i would also pee test all the exempt people regularly for traces of any of those medications in their systems
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Some catholics in miami are trying to use that fetal stem cell issue as a reason for opting-out of vaccination. My husband's company, for one, is not letting that fly. Like I said, it's the one time I'm thankful for this being a "right to work" state. That and the CEO has an infant at home, so he's not playing.

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    Some catholics in miami are trying to use that fetal stem cell issue as a reason for opting-out of vaccination. My husband's company, for one, is not letting that fly. Like I said, it's the one time I'm thankful for this being a "right to work" state. That and the CEO has an infant at home, so he's not playing.
    Bey - I think that the US Conference of Catholic Bishops already released a statement months ago that they did not see a moral issue with the development and testing of the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines, but they did with J&J and AstraZenica. Which basically leaves no cover for Catholics who are claiming this issue. With the exception of Opus Dei nuts, of course.

Yeah I heard the pope himself said it was ok so...
    MohandasKGanja likes this.

^^^
    he’s the commie pope though so a lot of conservative Catholics and republican Miami Cuban types feel they can ignore him because they think he’s taking the church in the wrong direction. And there are plenty of high ranking cardinals and bishops who agree.
    OrangeSlice and ikmccall like this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Comedian Chris Rock has tested positive for Covid19

He said, "Trust me, you don't want this."

"Religious exemption" my ass. I bet half those fucking people don't even go to church. They are just looking for any excuse not to vaxx. Assholes.
    Beeyotch and Novice like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    Not sure if you saw this one yet, but it is especially ironic. This guy was a radio host: Bob Enyart: https://www.reddit.com/r/LeopardsAte...alk_show_host/

He was famous, during the AIDS crisis, for reading the obituaries of people who had died of AIDS, referring to them as "sodomites" and playing Queen's "Another One Bites the Dust". His demise in itself was ironic. But here is where it goes up a whole new level:

Apparently Enyart did NOTbelieve that COVID did not exist or anything. Instead, because he was militantly Pro Life, and used to boycott abortion clinics, etc., he refused to take the Pfizer or Moderna shots. He erroneously believed that that shots had been derived from embryonic stem cells and that he would be endorsing abortion by taking the shot. However, the vaccines are actually derived from ADULT pluripotent stem cells - meaning there should not have been an ethical dilemma for him to get vaccinated. But when you are a hateful doofus, you are bound to get some key stuff wrong.
    Any dead anti-choice, anti-gay, anti-vaxxer is a good dead anti-choice, anti-gay, anti-vaxxer.

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeSlice View Post
    This was also on r/HCA. Very interesting.
    Fucking love it!!!
    OrangeSlice likes this.
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

Zac Brown, front man of Zac Brown Band, has tested positive for Covid19. Next four concerts are cancelled.

REPORT: EVANDER KANEACCUSED OF FAKE COVID VAXX CARD... NHL Investigating

10/6/2021 4:37 PM PT

More troubling allegations for Evander Kane-- the NHL star is now being accused of using a fake COVID-19 vaccination card ... which is not only against league rules, it's also illegal.
    The NHL is currently investigating whether Kane -- the 2009 4th overall pick -- submitted a bogus vaxx card to league officials, according to the AP and Front Office Sports.
    FYI -- the league implemented strict guidelines for unvaccinated players during the 2021-22 season ... forcing those who haven't got the jab to stay at the team hotel, practice facilities or arena on road trips.

Getty

On top of that, unvaxxed pros will not be allowed to have guests in their hotel rooms ... and teams will be allowed to suspend players who aren't able to participate in team activities for COVID-19-related reasons.
    Worth mentioning ... the NHL recently stated the majority of players are already vaccinated.
    The new Kane investigation adds to a growing list of allegations made against the San Jose Sharks left winger -- as we previously reported, his estranged wife recently accused him of sexually and physically assaulting her ... which he's denied.
    Kane's ex also accused him of betting on his own NHL games, which he's also denied. The league also investigated those claims, but he was cleared of any wrongdoing.
    Kane is currently away from the team as the league investigates the other claims.
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast

Thread Information