Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree68Likes

Thread: Celebrity Weddings

Girlfriend definitely has a type.

She annoys me for some reason.
    czb and Daphodil like this.

I didn't even know she'd divorced the other guy. And yeah, she annoys me too.
    lindsaywhit likes this.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

I saw these photos and sadly the first thought to come to my mind was that she smells. And I thought I would forget about it, but no not really.

Who is this tacky bimbo?
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

A real housewife of some sort? The only thing interesting about her is that she sued Brandi Glanville for saying, on the show I believe, that Mohamed Hadid said Joanna's cuny smelled bad. Krupka sued Glanville, saying her reputation had been damaged by this scurrilous rumor. The lawsuit, of course, ensured that until the end of time, when the great unwashed public hear the name Joanna Krupka, they will instantly remember her stinky twat. Allegedly stinky twat. The suit was resolved in Krupka's favor for damages, but the perfume of the pussy was not, to my knowledge, legally established.

I had an embarrassingly fun time writing this post.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by darksithbunny View Post
    I saw these photos and sadly the first thought to come to my mind was that she smells. And I thought I would forget about it, but no not really.
    Quote Originally Posted by lindsaywhit View Post
    A real housewife of some sort? The only thing interesting about her is that she sued Brandi Glanville for saying, on the show I believe, that Mohamed Hadid said Joanna's cuny smelled bad. Krupka sued Glanville, saying her reputation had been damaged by this scurrilous rumor. The lawsuit, of course, ensured that until the end of time, when the great unwashed public hear the name Joanna Krupka, they will instantly remember her stinky twat. Allegedly stinky twat. The suit was resolved in Krupka's favor for damages, but the perfume of the pussy was not, to my knowledge, legally established.

I had an embarrassingly fun time writing this post.
    That is absolutely spot on. I had no clue as to who she was until I saw Darksith's post. Then I was like "Ohhhh! Smelly Fupa Krupa!"
    darksithbunny likes this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Elite Member

Danish model Caroline Brasch marries Copenhagen's chef Frederik Billie Brahe in a stunning Scandi ceremony – with Helena Christensen as a bridesmaid

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6055057/Caroline-Brasch-marries-Frederik-Bille-Brahe-Copenhagen-Helena-Christensen-bridesmaid.html

By Kerry Mcdermott For Mailonline
    Published: 23:22 AEST, 13 August 2018 | Updated: 06:04 AEST, 14 August 2018

Caroline Brasch has married her restaurateur beau Frederik Bille Brahe in a stunning Scandi ceremony in her home town of Copenhagen - with supermodel Helena Christensen as one of her bridesmaids.

The model and influencer, 25, who has been a face of Marc Jacobs, Fendi and Chloe, dazzled in an ethereal gown by the Danish label Cecilie Bahnsen at the weekend, accessorised with an exquisite veil, vibrant yellow sunflowers, and - once the formalities were over - a leopard print fur jacket and a glass of rosť.

The wedding party made its way to the ceremony by boat along the river Nyhavn, and later partied the night away at the city's trendy Apollo Bar and Kanteen, owned by the groom, one of Copenhagen's best known chefs.

Along with supermodel Helena, fashion insiders' go-to jewellery designer Sophie Bille Brahe, the sister of the groom, was also a bridesmaid.

Other members of the style set in attendance included street style star Veronika Heilbrunner and her designer husband Justin O'Shea, Scandi blogger extraordinaire Pernille Teisbaek, and the fashion designer Camilla Staerk.

Bride Caroline Brasch, who wore a stunning, ethereal gown by the Danish label Cecilie Bahnsen, is seen making her way to her wedding in snaps shared on Instagram. The bridal party carried single sunflowers or hydrangeas

Making an entrance: Bride Caroline Brasch and her wedding party - including the Danish supermodel Helena Christensen, her jewellery designer sister in law Sophie Bille Brahe, and the Hungarian model Eniko Mihalik, are seen cruising along the river Nyhavn in the Danish capital ahead of the wedding on Saturday

Photos of the day shared on Instagram reveal glimpses of the stylish ceremony, including Caroline's simple white gown, which featured elbow length balloon sleeves, a frilled hem, delicate embroidery, and a stunning open back.

All 10 of the model's bridesmaids were also dressed in gowns by Cecilie Bahnsen, in shades of white, yellow and cream.

The bride shunned elaborate floral arrangements in favour of single sunflower or hydrangea stems, and the task of designing the wedding ring went to Caroline's new sister-in-law, the Danish fine jewellery designer Sophie Bille Brahe.

The Danish supermodel Helena Christensen, seen right, was one of 25-year-old bride Caroline's 10 bridesmaids at the ceremony in her hometown of Copenhagen, who were all dressed in shades of white, yellow and cream

Supermodel Helena, 49, dazzled in her short white bridesmaid dress, which featured an empire waistline and quilted fabric.

The Danish beauty, who was snapped helping the bride out of the boat as the wedding party arrived for the ceremony, accessorised with daisies in her hair.

After they made their vows, the happy couple were snapped making for the reception with matching glasses of chilled rosť in hand.

The couple and their guests then decamped to the groom's Apollo bar, one of Copenhagen's hottest restaurants, to party the night away.

The bride, Caroline Brasch, and her bevy of beautiful bridesmaids - all kitted out in dresses by the Danish label Cecilie Bahnsen, are seen in an Instagram snap on the day of Caroline's Copenhagen wedding to chef Frederik Bille Brahe

Instagram photos of dazzling model bride Caroline Brasch making her way to the ceremony in her native Denmark on Saturday show her open back gown with lace up detail

Fendi model Caroline and her chef partner Frederik are a Copenhagen power couple, with her a familiar face from billboards and catwalks, and him the talented chef behind two of the city's coolest restaurants

When the formalities were over, bride Caroline Brasch threw a leopard print fur jacket over her wedding gown as she and her new husband, chef Frederik Bille Brahe, toasted with glasses of rosť wine

The groom, chef Frederik Bille Brahe, shared this picture of the happy couple snapped at their reception in his Apollo Bar in Copenhagen, along with an emotional thank you message on his Instagram feed

Bride Caroline shared a snap of her wedding ring, designed by her new sister-in-law Sophie Bille Brahe (seen left), and social media photos taken at the ceremony revealed the cake decoration (seen right), featuring the happy couple and their pet dog, Skatt

Bride Caroline Brasch's sister Frederikke, left, on the left, the supermodel Helena Christensen, left, on the right, and model Asta Fjeldhagen, right

Bride Caroline Brasch, wearing a Cecilie Bahnsen gown and carrying an unusual trailing bouquet, arrives at her wedding ceremony in Copenhagen on Saturday. The wedding took place at the tail end of Copenhagen Fashion Week - perfect for the stylish crowd in attendance

Bridesmaid Helena Christensen shared this snap of bride Caroline Brasch making her way to the wedding ceremony in Copenhagen, Denmark, on her Instagram feed

The Scandi designer Cecilie Bahnsen made Caroline's dress as well as those of all 10 of her bridesmaids. The model bride is seen making her way down to her boat on Saturday, ready to set sail along the river Nyhavn

Elite Member

Oh darn, the edit post function is having another day off.

Continued from above post.. forgot to add this photo which shows some more of the dresses.

The wedding party made their way to the ceremony by boat - here the bride can be seen being helped onto the dock by one of her bridesmaids, the Danish supermodel Helena Christensen

Caroline Brasch marries Frederik Bille Brahe in Copenhagen | Daily Mail Online

That is the ugliest bunch of nightgowns on the homeliest collection of "models" I've ever seen.
    Fran, mella, Trixie and 9 others like this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

I know. I don't think I've seen a worse wedding dress party ever and that's almost including the near-topless ones.
    Sassiness and Trixie like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Sister wives getting married in their sexiest negligees.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

i actualky kind of like the Scandi sister wives bridal party. It’s a refreshing change from the fussiness and overdone-ness of most weddings. Of course the irony is you can only pull off those sack dresses if you’re skinny in the first place.
    Sassiness likes this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Elite Member

I like the ring. Not a fan of any of the dresses
    tulip likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post

i actualky kind of like the Scandi sister wives bridal party. It’s a refreshing change from the fussiness and overdone-ness of most weddings. Of course the irony is you can only pull off those sack dresses if you’re skinny in the first place.
    I like the simplicity of it all, and I don't mind the bride's dress. But what in everloving fuck is Helena wearing????

You'd never think Helena was a supermodel but at least she's not doing the "Look at meeeeeee" outfit or pose.
    tulip likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information