Login to remove the ads!
Page 429 of 800 FirstFirst ... 329379419425426427428429430431432433439479529 ... LastLast
Results 6,421 to 6,435 of 11996
Like Tree2113Likes

Thread: Celebrity offspring

Actress Julianne Moore and her 12-year-old son Cal rocked the red carpet at the New York premiere of Crazy, Stupid, Love on Tuesday (July 19). The gorgeous redhead stars as Emily, the wife of Steve Carell in the new comedy.

Kendra Wilkinson, her husband Hank Baskett and their son Hank Baskett IV, 1-1/2, look like they're thoroughly enjoying themselves on the Santa Monica Pier on Tuesday (July 19).

Gwyneth Paltrow Inspired To Raise Her Kids In The Jewish Faith

Is Gwyneth Paltrow planning to raise her children in the Jewish faith?
    Since finding out her family comes from a long line of East European rabbis in the show Who Do You Think You Are?, the actress, who has children, Apple, 7, and Moses, 5, with husband Chris Martin, might change her approach to parenting.
    The Daily Mail reports Paltrow was in London speaking in front of guests of Jewish charity the Community Security Trust when she talked about being inspired to teach her children more about the faith.
    The British newspaper added the thoughts of a geneaology expert. He says since religion passes through the matriarchal line, Gwyneth and her children could not be considered true Jews because even though her father was Jewish, her mother Blythe Danner is a Christian.
    He said, "Miss Paltrow may just want to follow traditions that she did as a child, like observing the Sabbath, keeping a kosher home and celebrating holidays."

Full House alum Lori Loughlin and her daughters Isabella, 12, and Olivia, 11, had some fun with the paps while out for some manis, pedis, and shopping in Beverly Hills on Tuesday (July 19).

Ashlee Simpson was spotted with son Bronx, 2, during the school pick-up in Sherman Oaks, Calif. on Tuesday (July 19). Earlier the singer met up with a friend and the two chatted while waiting for the end of the school day.

Pregnant Jenna Fischer is appearing on The Tonight Show on Tuesday and was asked by host Jay Leno if her parents were thrilled over the upcoming birth of their first grandchild. "This is the second grandchild," Jenna corrected, "but first grandson."
    Jay pointed out that The Office star had used the word 'grandson,' and that's when Jenna confirmed that she and husband Lee Kirk are expecting a boy.

Neil Patrick Harris & David Burtka: Call Us Poppa & Daddy

Neil Patrick Harris and partner David Burtka's nine-month-old twins, daughter Harper and son Gideon, are growing up fast and will be talking soon. Neil jokingly told Jay Leno that having the toddlers call both him and David 'dad' may be confusing, so they've come up with their own solution.
    "This is a sore subject. Because we are two gentleman with children. And so we didn't know what to call ourselves," he said. "Daddy One and Daddy Two sound kind of strange...So David's 'daddy' and I'm 'poppa', just to differentiate."

The web was all abuzz when America's Got Talent host and new dad Nick Cannon gave his wife a blinged out diamond necklace as a "push present" for his wife, Mariah Carey, after she gave birth to the couple's twins. But as Cannon explained to Extra's Terry Seymour, when your wife is a multi-Grammy winning superstar, you've got to put a little more thought into gift giving.
    "It says Moroccan and Monroe in pink and white diamonds," Nick told Terry during a recent trip to The Grove. "My wife has so much jewelry, so I've got to be really creative when I give gifts."
    We have yet to see a photo of "Roc & Roe," but according to Cannon, they're already growing up fast!
    "My son Roc lives up to his name. He's a tough guy. He's already crawling," gushes Nick. "And then my daughter, she's just a diva."
    As for adding more kids to their family, Cannon says that he's all for it, there's just one minor problem...
    "I want some, but I think my wife's done," he shares. "I tried to say, 'Yo, let's go for another round!' and she's like, 'I'll kill you!'"
    So, we're thinking that's a, "no" ... for now.

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

Quote Originally Posted by JadeStar70 View Post
    Shiloh's knees look just like mine and my youngest daughters did as kiddos. But I do love that Shiloh is carrying a little pitchfork!! To cute! lol
    I love that too! Her outfits and accessories are always so random!

Quote Originally Posted by JadeStar70 View Post
    I hear ya! I still bruise easily. Now I seem to wake up with upper thigh and hip bruises after a night of drinking.
    Same here! I bruise like a peach.
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

I would so love to ban skinny jeans for boys/men. It just icks me out.

Does Bronx look huge for 2 or is it just me?!

Bronze Member

Is that goddaddy Stephen Spielberg with Gwyneth and kids?

Former Spice Girl Emma Bunton's partner Jade Jones and their sons and Tate,10 weeks and Beau nearly 4 were spotted leaving Pizza Express.

Meet Denise Richards' Baby Girl Eloise Joni!

Denise Richards is head over heels for Eloise Joni, the 5-week-old daughter she recently adopted (who joins big sisters Sam, 7, and Lola, 6, from the actress' previous marriage to Charlie Sheen).
    PHOTOS: More celebrity adoptions
    "She's brought so much joy, and I love her to pieces," Richards, 40, tells the new issue of Us Weekly (out Wednesday). "She is a cuddle bug. She loves being hugged and held. She's such a beautiful little baby and little soul."

Though she's "been with her since the day she was born," Richards admits that the adoption process was far from easy. "Some people think if a celebrity wants a baby, they get one the next day. The adoption took two years, and there were times I felt discouraged, times when I got close to adopting a baby and it fell through. But I knew the right baby would find us."

Currently on good terms with her ex ("We talk every day"), Richards adds that Sheen, 45, has spent time with baby Eloise. "He knows how much I love, love kids, so he was very supportive," the actress -- whose memoir, The Real Girl Next Door, is out July 26 -- tells Us. "Charlie is truly very happy for me. He knows I always wanted more kids."

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

Denise's new daughter looks like Padma Lakshmi...?
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by Sarzy View Post
    Does Bronx look huge for 2 or is it just me?!

I thought the same thing, he does look pretty big for his age. Not sure where he would get that, both Ashley and Pete are pretty small.

And PUKE on the diamond necklace Nick gave Mooriah. Right. More like Mommy gave him money and he went shopping.

Hank is so cute!! Gotta love how every picture of Kendra shows her nipping out. RME

Actor Neal McDonough’s brood is about to get even bigger! The 45-year-old star and his wife Ruvé are expecting their fourth child.
    Forgoing a pregnancy announcement, the expectant mom let her growing belly speak for itself as she and her husband hit the red carpet at yesterday's New York premiere of Captain America: The First Avenger.
    Neal revealed to People that the baby on the way – Ruvé is due in August – is a girl! She’ll join older siblings Morgan Patrick, 5, Catherine Maggie, 4, and London Jane, 1 ½.
    "We feel extremely blessed beyond belief. She's ready, this hasn't been the easiest pregnancy, but we're all excited," Neal says. "My son Morgan and I will be in the McDonough House of Estrogen, but we wouldn't have it any other way."

Paulina Rubio with hubby Nicolás Vallejo Nájera and their 8 month old son Andrea leaving a restaurant in Madrid.

Angelina Jolie jets out of town from LAX Airport with her daughters, Shiloh and Zahara, on Wednesday (July 20) in Los Angeles.

Last edited by dowcat; July 21st, 2011 at 01:41 PM.

Caio Fernando Abreu

Bronze Member

Love the specs on Shi. Good gravy that's a scarey lookin' nanny.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Yes it has happened over and over and over. I do not expect you to ever look beyond photos where you can comment about them looking unhappy.
    why should I ? YOU insisted they look happy over and over again but unfortunately / whyever these pictures haven't made their way in the main story.

Again, pics or it did not happen. Over and over and over.

You some very strong bias against this family.
    Yeah, against this calculated 'happy big family' image the famewhore 'parents' created.

Becky = do your own research in GR lingo.
    You wish.

edit:

Hank <3
    Last edited by Deutsche; July 21st, 2011 at 11:41 PM.
    sharp as Angie's square jaw

I like how parents is in quotes. Are they not real fucking parents?
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Awww I love that picture of Z and Shiloh skipping with smiles on their faces! I cannot wait to see how gorgeous these two munchkins turn out! I always think Shiloh looks like her grandfather.

Quote Originally Posted by Deutsche View Post
    why should I ? YOU insisted they look happy over and over again but unfortunately / whyever these pictures haven't made their way in the main story.

Again, pics or it did not happen. Over and over and over.

Yeah, against this calculated 'happy big family' image the famewhore 'parents' created.

You wish.

edit:

Hank <3
    When you have such strong emotions about people you have never even met, there is a more important issue at play.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

^ You hit the nail on the head!

Angelina with Viv and Knox in London. I think Angelina looks quite good here.

Thread Information