Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 273334353637
Like Tree1106Likes

Thread: Celebrity Crotchfruit Part V

^I agree. And Kate looks Pete Doherty-era levels of bad here. Like she fell asleep in that outfit three days ago and just now left the house in it. And the hair. Ugh.
    DawnM74 likes this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    Also, we need to factor in that this is Kate Moss and her daughter and they aren't you and me...
    This photo reminds me of the time, years ago, a paparazzo was photographing Kate and Lila at the airport, and she/he said that you could tell Kate was trying to be Lila's friend and not her mother, something like that. I def think Kate was not your average mother, and I think most mothers would not let their daughter walk out the house in that outfit.
    DawnM74 and rollo like this.

I think my mother would have. She would have rolled her eyes, hard, but let me be. Thinking about it, with 17 I went out on more than one party. Wearing more than that, but if that stlye would have been in, maybe I'd wear the same thing.
    Waterslide likes this.
    -

She might be 17-18 but she looks 13.

This is too much. But when you're this haint's daughter I suppose it could be worse.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by funky_chicken View Post
    I think my mother would have. She would have rolled her eyes, hard, but let me be. Thinking about it, with 17 I went out on more than one party. Wearing more than that, but if that stlye would have been in, maybe I'd wear the same thing.
    My dad would have rolled his eyes...my mom might have too, but I remember once when I was about 16 or 17 I bought a skin tight, backless white and black checkered dress and she just about lost it. I don't know why that dress in particular. I was semi-shy...It's like now, I'm not the life of the party but I am drawn to clothing that would say otherwise. It doesn't have to be revealing...just loud, bright/dark, and/or dramatic. But anyway, I thought my dress was fine for a concert and I was wearing a vintage blazer over it anyway...except for dancing. lol She later told me that she just never saw me dress quite like that before and kind of softened to it. I didn't think anything of it because I'd worn shorter things...I think the backless part and the shortness together just was a bad combo that day. lol

Ironically, I'm sure I wore sheer lace all the time, but again...the hoo-hah was always covered by at least an additional layer to the underwear. I just wouldn't have done it. Not just because I wasn't comfortable in my body, but because I would have thought it was super extra. Now it's the norm.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post
    She might be 17-18 but she looks 13.

This is too much. But when you're this haint's daughter I suppose it could be worse.
    She does look young. I love Kate, but hopefully Lila's path in life won't be quite so...reckless and bumpy. In other words, avoiding crack would be good. Makes me sad she doesn't seem to be going to college/university. Not everyone needs to go, I get it, and my degree means shit, but I loved school and learning. I'm just a poor, old nerd.
    czb, funky_chicken and DawnM74 like this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Daphodil View Post
    It covers as well as a swimsuit with a beach cover-up. Should she wear a swimsuit and cover-up on a night out, meh her fashion ain't my fashion, but I can see a lot more of her mom's saggy bewbage than Lila parts.
    I'm just shocked Kate has bewbs you can even detect ...
    DawnM74 likes this.

She lives in such a different world than I. This outfit doesn't bother me very much. There's no cleavage busting out, no butt showing, and she has a lovely torso. If she were on a beach this would be a modest bathing suit. The only thing that bothers me is it's just ugly. Lila is a very pretty young woman, I hope she lives a good life.
    Last edited by Witchywoman; September 20th, 2020 at 07:56 PM.

Angelina and daughters

Quote Originally Posted by electrocuted_sheep View Post
    Anybody with daughters here? Would you let her walk out the door in that?
    Our daughter is a couple of months younger and it would never even occur to her to walk out the door like this. Even to the beach. It really is hard to imagine this situation.

I do want to add that while we are talking about the Kate Moss world, I don't think Moss herself ever went out dressed like this.
    rollo, DawnM74 and Waterslide like this.

True. In her day it was all about the boho look and just looking effortlessly cool.
    Last edited by rollo; September 21st, 2020 at 04:50 PM.
    DawnM74, Waterslide and effie2 like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

felix likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    Our daughter is a couple of months younger and it would never even occur to her to walk out the door like this. Even to the beach. It really is hard to imagine this situation.

I do want to add that while we are talking about the Kate Moss world, I don't think Moss herself ever went out dressed like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    True. In her day it was all about the boho look and just looking effortlessly cool.
    That is all true re: Kate. I loved Kate's aesthetic until about the time she left her hair bleached and stringy. So about the time she was with Pete, give or take. I've never been into this other sheer dress aesthetic.

Re: the Simpsons. That is an alarming amount of brown. I didn't know Ashlee was pregnant and I thought she was one of the Kardashians at first and couldn't figure out why she was with Jessica Simpson. Jessica's face looks all right and the kids are all cute.

Also, I want to buy the Jolie-Pitts clothes for Christmas. I could find them better stuff at any resale shop. Although, Zahara's pants are actually really cute, but she's the only sartorial hope for this family.
    tulip likes this.

Wow, both of the Simpson's older girls are growing up fast. Wonder what Bronx and Ace look like these days.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

I wore similar stuff as a teen (Re Kate's daughter)
    I was a skinny goth and loved all things sheer and black and short and I was flat as a board so I mostly wore bandeau tops with no bra.
    And shoes that were half my weight
    Fluctuat nec mergitur
    Paris, Nov 13th

Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 273334353637

Thread Information