Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930 LastLast
Like Tree843Likes

Thread: Celebrity Crotchfruit Part V

Boris Becker's daughter Anna

Bless her heart.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Silver Member

She looks just like him. And her date resembles one of the Phoenixes (Phoenices?)

Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post
    Bless her heart.
    Bless his heart, too! He looks like a cross between Robert Pattinson and Wheaties-era Caitlin Jenner and Tom Brady. And nice loafers. Nothing like Gucci hand me downs.
    lindsaywhit likes this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    Speaking of pretentious douches...the Apple doesn't fall far from the tree apparently.
    But it's her mother's IG. Why would she do that after all their attempts at privacy? Must be a 'launch' of some kind coming up.
    DawnM74 likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    But it's her mother's IG. Why would she do that after all their attempts at privacy? Must be a 'launch' of some kind coming up.
    GOOP Jr? Start them being pretentious young!
    DawnM74 likes this.

Apple's very pretty, but I agree they are trying to launch her into something. They did used to be super private about the kids. I can't even judge it though, because this is the only kind of life Gwyneth knows...have famous parents, turn famous...cleanse, steam, replenish (or however Goop would word that). I guess it's kind of cool she and Chris probably let them have semi-normal, out-of-the-limelight lives for a while as opposed to working child actors. I think the Kaia Gerber/Cindy Crawford situation is more depressing to me since Cindy did ostensibly live a normal childhood and was expected to be smart and did get her way into Northwestern but luckily fell into modeling. She wasn't pushed there, though. And I think Kaia isn't lying about being smart and enjoying math (she's not an Olivia Jade after all), but I wonder what it would be like for her to be encouraged to pursue that rather than modeling? She seems rundown at 18.

tl;dr...Point being, I don't have a point other than I wonder how many celeb kids we don't hear about that are actually pursuing non-entertainment careers. Other point being, Apple doesn't annoy me yet. We shall see.
    tulip likes this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    Apple's very pretty, but I agree they are trying to launch her into something. They did used to be super private about the kids. I can't even judge it though, because this is the only kind of life Gwyneth knows...have famous parents, turn famous...cleanse, steam, replenish (or however Goop would word that). I guess it's kind of cool she and Chris probably let them have semi-normal, out-of-the-limelight lives for a while as opposed to working child actors. I think the Kaia Gerber/Cindy Crawford situation is more depressing to me since Cindy did ostensibly live a normal childhood and was expected to be smart and did get her way into Northwestern but luckily fell into modeling. She wasn't pushed there, though. And I think Kaia isn't lying about being smart and enjoying math (she's not an Olivia Jade after all), but I wonder what it would be like for her to be encouraged to pursue that rather than modeling? She seems rundown at 18.

tl;dr...Point being, I don't have a point other than I wonder how many celeb kids we don't hear about that are actually pursuing non-entertainment careers. Other point being, Apple doesn't annoy me yet. We shall see.
    God, I'm about to defend Goopy. I think she has said in the past that her kids don't want to be on her social media, so she only posts them with permission. I think a few years back she posted a pic with Apple in it, Apple them commented something along the lines of, "you didn't ask me if it was ok to post this picture of me online..."

Her kid posts are pretty rare.
    Sassiness likes this.

^ True. And she posted that photo of Apple because it was her 16th birthday

Quote Originally Posted by dolem View Post
    God, I'm about to defend Goopy. I think she has said in the past that her kids don't want to be on her social media, so she only posts them with permission. I think a few years back she posted a pic with Apple in it, Apple them commented something along the lines of, "you didn't ask me if it was ok to post this picture of me online..."

Her kid posts are pretty rare.
    I agree with you though and I was defending Goop, too. I don't mind seeing pics of Apple and I guess it didn't come out right when I said that she might be launching her into some project. I don't think that's necessarily a bad thing, just a thing. Maybe it's just a birthday pic, and that's cool, but if it's not, I'm not judging that either. Lots of kids of singers, actors, and athletes follow in their parents' footsteps just like the kids of doctors, teachers, and farmers do. And for all I know, Apple's got talent, unlike, say...the Willis children.

Jack Depp

Soap, water, and detergent are still available during this pandemic.
    needmeds, tulip, Trixie and 7 others like this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    Soap, water, and detergent are still available during this pandemic.
    He takes after his dad in the hygiene department.
    mostroop, Trixie, DawnM74 and 1 others like this.

At least he doesn't have a bunch of torn, greasy bandannas hanging from his pockets!
    crayzeehappee and tulip like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

They look like they just got off Survivor.
    DawnM74, robertmarilyn and Sarzy like this.

Thread Information