Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930 LastLast
Results 391 to 405 of 438
Like Tree843Likes

Thread: Celebrity Crotchfruit Part V

  1. #391
    Elite Member Sarzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    England
    Posts
    16,696

    Default

    Boris Becker's daughter Anna

  2. #392
    Elite Member MsDark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Northwest MS/Memphis TN
    Posts
    31,283

    Default

    Bless her heart.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

    "I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

  3. #393
    Silver Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    285

    Default

    She looks just like him. And her date resembles one of the Phoenixes (Phoenices?)

  4. #394
    Elite Member Waterslide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    out where the buses don't run
    Posts
    23,187

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post
    Bless her heart.
    Bless his heart, too! He looks like a cross between Robert Pattinson and Wheaties-era Caitlin Jenner and Tom Brady. And nice loafers. Nothing like Gucci hand me downs.
    lindsaywhit likes this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

  5. #395
    Elite Member rollo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    48,169

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    Speaking of pretentious douches...the Apple doesn't fall far from the tree apparently.
    But it's her mother's IG. Why would she do that after all their attempts at privacy? Must be a 'launch' of some kind coming up.
    DawnM74 likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

  6. #396
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    8,739

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    But it's her mother's IG. Why would she do that after all their attempts at privacy? Must be a 'launch' of some kind coming up.
    GOOP Jr? Start them being pretentious young!
    DawnM74 likes this.

  7. #397
    Elite Member Waterslide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    out where the buses don't run
    Posts
    23,187

    Default

    Apple's very pretty, but I agree they are trying to launch her into something. They did used to be super private about the kids. I can't even judge it though, because this is the only kind of life Gwyneth knows...have famous parents, turn famous...cleanse, steam, replenish (or however Goop would word that). I guess it's kind of cool she and Chris probably let them have semi-normal, out-of-the-limelight lives for a while as opposed to working child actors. I think the Kaia Gerber/Cindy Crawford situation is more depressing to me since Cindy did ostensibly live a normal childhood and was expected to be smart and did get her way into Northwestern but luckily fell into modeling. She wasn't pushed there, though. And I think Kaia isn't lying about being smart and enjoying math (she's not an Olivia Jade after all), but I wonder what it would be like for her to be encouraged to pursue that rather than modeling? She seems rundown at 18.

    tl;dr...Point being, I don't have a point other than I wonder how many celeb kids we don't hear about that are actually pursuing non-entertainment careers. Other point being, Apple doesn't annoy me yet. We shall see.
    tulip likes this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

  8. #398
    Elite Member dolem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,875

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    Apple's very pretty, but I agree they are trying to launch her into something. They did used to be super private about the kids. I can't even judge it though, because this is the only kind of life Gwyneth knows...have famous parents, turn famous...cleanse, steam, replenish (or however Goop would word that). I guess it's kind of cool she and Chris probably let them have semi-normal, out-of-the-limelight lives for a while as opposed to working child actors. I think the Kaia Gerber/Cindy Crawford situation is more depressing to me since Cindy did ostensibly live a normal childhood and was expected to be smart and did get her way into Northwestern but luckily fell into modeling. She wasn't pushed there, though. And I think Kaia isn't lying about being smart and enjoying math (she's not an Olivia Jade after all), but I wonder what it would be like for her to be encouraged to pursue that rather than modeling? She seems rundown at 18.

    tl;dr...Point being, I don't have a point other than I wonder how many celeb kids we don't hear about that are actually pursuing non-entertainment careers. Other point being, Apple doesn't annoy me yet. We shall see.
    God, I'm about to defend Goopy. I think she has said in the past that her kids don't want to be on her social media, so she only posts them with permission. I think a few years back she posted a pic with Apple in it, Apple them commented something along the lines of, "you didn't ask me if it was ok to post this picture of me online..."

    Her kid posts are pretty rare.
    Sassiness likes this.

  9. #399
    Elite Member Sarzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    England
    Posts
    16,696

    Default

    ^ True. And she posted that photo of Apple because it was her 16th birthday

  10. #400
    Elite Member Waterslide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    out where the buses don't run
    Posts
    23,187

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dolem View Post
    God, I'm about to defend Goopy. I think she has said in the past that her kids don't want to be on her social media, so she only posts them with permission. I think a few years back she posted a pic with Apple in it, Apple them commented something along the lines of, "you didn't ask me if it was ok to post this picture of me online..."

    Her kid posts are pretty rare.
    I agree with you though and I was defending Goop, too. I don't mind seeing pics of Apple and I guess it didn't come out right when I said that she might be launching her into some project. I don't think that's necessarily a bad thing, just a thing. Maybe it's just a birthday pic, and that's cool, but if it's not, I'm not judging that either. Lots of kids of singers, actors, and athletes follow in their parents' footsteps just like the kids of doctors, teachers, and farmers do. And for all I know, Apple's got talent, unlike, say...the Willis children.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

  11. #401
    Elite Member Sarzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    England
    Posts
    16,696

    Default

    Jack Depp



  12. #402
    Elite Member KrisNine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Sleepy night night land
    Posts
    23,824

    Default

    Soap, water, and detergent are still available during this pandemic.
    needmeds, tulip, Trixie and 7 others like this.

  13. #403
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    8,739

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    Soap, water, and detergent are still available during this pandemic.
    He takes after his dad in the hygiene department.
    mostroop, Trixie, DawnM74 and 1 others like this.

  14. #404
    Elite Member Trixie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    exiled and ostrich sized
    Posts
    21,313

    Default

    At least he doesn't have a bunch of torn, greasy bandannas hanging from his pockets!
    crayzeehappee and tulip like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~



  15. #405
    Elite Member Witchywoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    I'd like to age like sea glass.
    Posts
    5,391

    Default

    They look like they just got off Survivor.
    DawnM74, robertmarilyn and Sarzy like this.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Celebrity Crotchfruit: Part IV
    By twitchy2.0 in forum Miscellaneous
    Replies: 2373
    Last Post: September 23rd, 2019, 12:17 PM
  2. Celebrity Offspring part three
    By twitchy2.0 in forum Miscellaneous
    Replies: 2072
    Last Post: November 23rd, 2016, 06:16 PM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: March 1st, 2015, 07:08 PM
  4. Celebrity Offspring part 2
    By twitchy2.0 in forum Miscellaneous
    Replies: 2810
    Last Post: February 11th, 2015, 10:26 AM
  5. Guess the celebrity body part
    By Shalev in forum Miscellaneous
    Replies: 2532
    Last Post: January 4th, 2014, 02:37 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •