Page 158 of 159 FirstFirst ... 58108148154155156157158159 LastLast
Results 2,356 to 2,370 of 2374
Like Tree3936Likes

Thread: Celebrity Crotchfruit: Part IV

Serena looks good here.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

My mind can not process Nicole Kidman having sex with Lenny Kravitz.

I don't remember Nicole being pregnant with Lenny's baby, but I didn't think they were the oddest couple I've ever seen. They probably would have had beautiful children at any rate. I think she dated Lenny right after her involvement with Jude Law. Everyone always remembers Sienna Miller breaking up Jude's marriage, but if we're going to throw the homewrecker tag on anyone for that it, it was actually (allegedly) Nicole (and of course Jude). And she never really looked or acted the same after that.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

I always thought it was her affair with Ewan MacGregor that was the beginning of the end for TomKat. She was allegedly pregnant to him as well.

Plus of course there's the old rumour about her and Naomi Watts...
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Yep. I remember those rumors, too. I was always on the fence about those, because on one hand, who cares if they were lesbians, but on the other I felt like that story stemmed from people being uncomfortable two women could be friends and decided to sexualize it. There were lots of pics where they seemed chummier and more comfortable together than they did with their partners and people ran with that, too.

"AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

And of course I didn't mean TomKat, but I don't think they'd come up with one for TomNic... NicTom? Whatever.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Kidman banged Jude Law????????????really?

I don't think there was anything but friendship with Naomi. But I like that pic. That's the hair Nicole needs to go back to. I wonder if hanging out with Naomi is what made her start straightening and blonding up her hair.
    Beeyotch likes this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Gold Member

Nicole was quite candid in her revelation that she suffered an ectopic pregnancy while still married to Cruise. I’d be surprised if she was that candid and it not be his.

Side note, I hate when people make close female friendships into lesbian relationships. Naomi and Nicole, Oprah and Gayle, etc. For many, women’s female relationships can be the closest and most important in their lives, doesn’t mean it’s sexual.
    Waterslide likes this.

Swedish princess Madeleine and her three kids:

the last one is a gremlin

Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    I don't remember Nicole being pregnant with Lenny's baby, but I didn't think they were the oddest couple I've ever seen. They probably would have had beautiful children at any rate. I think she dated Lenny right after her involvement with Jude Law. Everyone always remembers Sienna Miller breaking up Jude's marriage, but if we're going to throw the homewrecker tag on anyone for that it, it was actually (allegedly) Nicole (and of course Jude). And she never really looked or acted the same after that.
    She was pregnant when TC divorced her, there were rumours at the time that it was McGregor’s but I’ve seen where she said that (when she miscarried) she saved something so that they could test the DNA - you have to remember that at this time she was experiencing the full onslaught of Co$ and knew her phones had been tapped by Pelligranio (or however it’s spelt)

This is from her interview with Tatler

”...... when Kidman was married to Cruise, she suffered an ectopic pregnancy and a miscarriage. At the time, she was told it was highly unlikely she would ever conceive and the couple adopted two children – Isabella and Connor, who are now both in their 20s.”

then with Keith Urban:-

”...
    Kidman discovered she was pregnant at the age of 40. ‘It was a miracle because I’d not thought I’d be able to have [a baby] in my lifetime,’ she says now. ‘I’d had a lot of complications, and I don’t mind speaking about it because I think it takes the onus off it [for other women]. ‘They told me I was probably not going to be able to have a child, a birth child. It was, “OK, that’s it.” And then, out of blue...’ She breaks off. ‘And that was Sunday. Sunday Rose appeared. (Via surrogate) So that’s a very, very powerful thing to happen.’ Two years later, in 2010, the couple had their second child, Faith, via a surrogate.”

Waterslide likes this.

fgg

maybe i mixed up ewan with lenny. oops!
    Waterslide and Novice like this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Ewan McGregor was who I heard about. Rumored anyway.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by effie2 View Post
    the last one is a gremlin
    The kids unfortunately look like her husband

Thread Information