Page 10 of 62 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast
Like Tree1166Likes

Thread: Celebrity Crotchfruit: Part IV

Model-actress Milla Jovovich and husband Paul W.S. Anderson were all smiles with daughter Ever at the premiere of Resident Evil: The Final Chapter in Los Angeles, Calif. on Monday (January 23).

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

New mom Candice Swanepoel shared a sweet snapshot with son Anacã, 3 months, via Instagram Wednesday.

On having their first biological child: “It was a surprise! I knew I wanted to expand our family, I knew I wanted to have more children. I just didn’t know how we were going to go about that.”
    On finding out she was pregnant in Feb. when she started working on her new TV show, Doubt: “[I’m] one of those people who really thinks, I have to schedule, I have to plan this out. I’ll be totally honest, my first reaction was ‘Oh s—.’ But now we have a new normal, and I have to give myself a break in order to get used to it.”
    On pregnancy: “[Carrying a child] didn’t ever really speak to me. I got really invested in adoption. I didn’t look back or even think about it. Only when I was about 35 did I start going, ‘Well, should we consider getting pregnant?’ You don’t want the choice to be taken away from you.”
    On taking in her sister Meg’s daughter Madison, 15, who is focussing on her budding equestrian passion: “This little boy is going to have all these girls fawning over him. We’re at the point where we’re really obsessed with him! With a newborn, you’re forced to be still … and you have this beautiful reason to do that.”
    On adopting Naleigh from South Korea in 2009, and Adalaide from Louisiana in 2012: “I’d get pregnant again, and I still am very inspired by adoption. I also have been thinking a lot about fostering. It’s all up in the air. And I’m okay with that!”

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

Ever's head is giant.

No, really. Look at it.

Katherine Heigel's boy is a cutie.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Beyonce, who is expecting twins, shared an intimate insight into her pregnancy atop life with her husband Jay Z and daughter Blue Ivy in an onslaught of personal snaps shared to her website on Thursday

Caio Fernando Abreu

Elite Member

OK -- the announcement photo was cheesy, but these... they go beyond cheese.

why do pregnant people now assume the world wants to see them naked or nearly so?
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

Quote Originally Posted by tulip View Post
    OK -- the announcement photo was cheesy, but these... they go beyond cheese.
    It's Cheese Whiz

Quote Originally Posted by ManxMouse View Post
    why do pregnant people now assume the world wants to see them naked or nearly so?
    Because the celebs who pose nude or almost nude are narcissistic.

Case in point:

rollo and greysfang like this.
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

Blue is having none of her mom's nonsense. No fucks to give at all in that pic.
    stef and yanna like this.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    Blue is having none of her mom's nonsense. No fucks to give at all in that pic.
    Right? If I were good with photo shop I'd add a thought bubble coming from Blue, with her mumbling some insults. Totally fits.
    Beeyotch likes this.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

these are immensely bad. blue looks cute, though.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

So the nude photos are to nip the pillow rumors in the bud?

If Beyonce weren't Beyonce, those would be on Awkard Family Photos. Maybe that was the inspiration, though.
    yanna likes this.
    You know, a dozen press agents working overtime can do terrible things to the human spirit. ~Cecil B. DeMille
    Gross, put it away. You could dress beautifully but you gotta be Miss Granny Panty Whore.
    ~Manx Mouse

Life is a hell of a thing to happen to a person.

Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    So the nude photos are to nip the pillow rumors in the bud?

If Beyonce weren't Beyonce, those would be on Awkard Family Photos. Maybe that was the inspiration, though.
    Yes! Yes! That's it!

And how did they manage to make her look like Jay Z?

Gisele Bundchen is celebrating husband Tom Brady‘s 2017 Super Bowl win!

The 36-year-old model hit the field with her two kids – Benjamin, 7, and Vivian, 4 – after the New England Patriots won Super Bowl LI.

Caio Fernando Abreu

Vomit.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Page 10 of 62 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast

Thread Information