Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Celebrity butterfaces

Quote Originally Posted by ChangingEventually View Post
    It's such a shame that some of the butterfaces in Hollywood still look better than most regular people.
    Not really.

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy View Post
    Chill pills needed in the Butterfaces thread.
    only if it is mixed like a Tylenol 3 with some codeine or something else good.

Oh who am I kidding..

If it is a drug/pill..GIVE IT TO ME!!!
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

Elite Member

I'd say Adriana Lima and Alessandra Ambrosio - both have spectacular bodies, but faces that are rather less so. I'll agree with ScarJo, too, although I think her face is interesting and unconventional rather than ugly.

I agree with Fergie and Tori. I disagree with Christina (she's a very cute girl) and Hilary (masculine, but not a top 10 butterface at all)

I would say Giselle is a butterface, her face just isn't that pretty IMO

I don't think Tori belongs here. Her body is icky. She has the worst boob job EVER! Her face qualifies, but her body does not.

I'd say Giselle, but her face isn't THAT bad. It's just not as pretty as her body.

A few other candidates:

Jessica Biel (man face)
    Carmen Electra (man face)
    Cameron Diaz

None of these girls are hideous looking in the face, but it's their bodies that make them attractive.

Silver Member ChangingEventually's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sojiita View Post
    It is a celeb gossip site..where people gossip about celebs..get it?? If you don't like a thread or the site, then instead of calling everyone 'haters' who do post in a way that you do not agree with,just do not respond or leave the fucking site. Jesus!

*calling other posters names is a good way to get your ass banned, btw.*
    Yo chill a minute. That ain't even what I meant. I just think it's odd how a lot of people on here expect perfection from celebrities and call them ugly and all these other things but in the end, the celebrities they're calling ugly look better than a lot of non-celebrities. I agree with the Tori Spelling one but a lot of those "butterfaces" would be treated like beauty queens in regular life.

Quote Originally Posted by ChangingEventually View Post
    Yo chill a minute. That ain't even what I meant. I just think it's odd how a lot of people on here expect perfection from celebrities and call them ugly and all these other things but in the end, the celebrities they're calling ugly look better than a lot of non-celebrities. I agree with the Tori Spelling one but a lot of those "butterfaces" would be treated like beauty queens in regular life.
    I did overreact a little..lol..

maybe some emoticons or different wording would have helped. I really do not like these threads..and the title leaves alot to be desired as well. I only attack a celebs looks when they are acting in a way that causes them to deserve it. And where is the 'buttisface' thread???? Women can be so criticial of eachother..and letting the fug face male celebs get away scot free??? tsk tsk.
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

Silver Member ChangingEventually's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sojiita View Post
    I did overreact a little..lol..

maybe some emoticons or different wording would have helped. I really do not like these threads..and the title leaves alot to be desired as well. I only attack a celebs looks when they are acting in a way that causes them to deserve it. And where is the 'buttisface' thread???? Women can be so criticial of eachother..and letting the fug face male celebs get away scot free??? tsk tsk.

Nah, it was also my fault as well. I use the word "hater" all the time. Partly joking, most of the time. I just got a little mad though because some of those women would look fine and pretty in regular life and I don't like when people do the whole "oh the media is so concerned with pretty faces" and then go out and call someone ugly. I mean, I've seen some UGLY people in life. Fergie's like a Goddess compared to some of my cousins.

Jennifer Aniston is abit of a butterface. With the exception of her gorgeous eyes, her face isn't pretty. That body is killer though.

Quote Originally Posted by suede View Post
    Really? Why?

You can always create a smokin' body - you just have to get off your ass.

Remember that saying, "You're ugly but I can go on a diet"?
    That's right, getting a hot body can be done with the right attitude and motivation to get fit. Whereas, face only option would be to get PS or make up - and end up looking fake.

Quote Originally Posted by Sleuth View Post
    id nominate Sarah Jessica Parker but her body isn't hot either. Christina Ricci should not be in that list.
    Yes, remove Christina Ricci from that list and add Sarah Jessica Parker

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

another day; another painful zit

Bronze Member

I think I am the only person in the world who doesn't think Fergie is that ugly. She has some manly features, but overall, I think she looks pretty nice.

Quote Originally Posted by StayYoung&Pretty View Post
    Jennifer Aniston is abit of a butterface. With the exception of her gorgeous eyes, her face isn't pretty. That body is killer though.
    was thinking the same thing. Her face needs to be covered w/a paper bag...but her body is hot .

GuvmentCheese

I just find Fergie kinda greasy and dirty looking. I can't help but think she always smells like urine and cigarettes. Your basic bar hag with a penis.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information