Page 70 of 77 FirstFirst ... 2060666768697071727374 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 1144
Like Tree1677Likes

Thread: Brandi Glanville - the ongoing drama

I have no idea about their sex life, but as the old saying goes 'water seeks its own level'. This guy is probably a lot like her.
    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post
    No excuses for acting like a juvenile. I don't condone her spewing garbage on SM.
    She needs to think about the example she's setting for her children and any fallout for his kids too.
    I can't even fathom how fucked up her kids lives are. Both of the women in their lives are completely insane drunk nutjobs. They are so darned cute, but man they have to be suffering. I mean can you imagine having to deal with Brandi and LeAnn? I've heard that the eldest son follows both on Twitter and Instagram and Brandi acknowledges that he is teased at school because of social media. So why is she doing this stuff? Talking about getting drunk, calling people cunts and faggots. I mean, wth? She then has the nerve to say Social Media is the problem? What? Drunk spoiled embarrassing assholes are the problem with social media.

Don't cry about how rotten social media is when you act like an asshat on social media.

Social media doesn't kill careers and romances. Drunk out of control people kill careers and romances when they decide to get obliterated and have tantrums in front of 800,000 followers.
    Penelope and dolem like this.
    "Like when I host a party. I hope my guests get along. But if not, how interesting!"
    Andy Cohen

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    So did he lie about his kids being damaged, or is he one of those pieces of shit that puts their sex life above damage to their children? Either way he's not looking like a prize...
    Maybe he is, because resolving a disagreement and forgiving someone for being a fool on social media is what I would expect anyone who really loves somebody to be able to accomplish. DJ seems like a great father to me, I think he is close to his kids. So I could see them being upset. Brandi's been in their life for a year. Then she acts like a fool in public oblivious to how the kids might feel.

I think Brandi is the one not looking like a prize.

I think DJ's kids will be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Grinchy McGrinch View Post
    Maybe he is, because resolving a disagreement and forgiving someone for being a fool on social media is what I would expect anyone who really loves somebody to be able to accomplish. DJ seems like a great father to me, I think he is close to his kids. So I could see them being upset. Brandi's been in their life for a year. Then she acts like a fool in public oblivious to how the kids might feel.

I think Brandi is the one not looking like a prize.

I think DJ's kids will be fine.
    I agree completely. True love is crazy sometimes. I don't think she would ever go after the kids but does she not realize this behavior can harm them? Good luck, JD. You need it.
    "Like when I host a party. I hope my guests get along. But if not, how interesting!"
    Andy Cohen

Quote Originally Posted by ChloroformCasey View Post
    I agree completely. True love is crazy sometimes. I don't think she would ever go after the kids but does she not realize this behavior can harm them? Good luck, JD. You need it.
    Exactly Casey!

If the relationship does end, I think it will be a much bigger loss for Brandi. Not because DJ is rich, but because he seems like a genuine person to me who is kind and generous and loves big. He's also a pretty classy guy.

To be honest I think it is DJ who could do much better here, not Brandi.

Well see how this next round goes.
    ChloroformCasey likes this.

A classy guy? Isn't he the one who posted a picture of him and Brandi naked on the bed, soon after they started dating? Not very classy, considering they both have children.

And to think (if it's true they're back together) they could've handled this privately without Brandi drunkenly splashing it all over twitter and no one would be the wiser about this stupid blow-up in their relationship. Could it be that's just not what Brandi wants?
    I'll bet Goopy is steam cleaning the fuck out of that vagina!-MsDark

It was pointed out in the Leanne thread that the Brandi Glanville referenced in DJ's new twitter isn't hers, it's a parody account.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

I've followed one of his social media accounts... my best guess is that his presence on social media stirred up some of Brandi's cheating insecurities. The guy was literally following everyone and loving the attention, he followed a -lot- of young 'sexy' women who were posting lots of pictures of themselves in bikinis. Whether or not he did something is a different matter, but I can't say I'd be psyched if my boyfriend of a year was liking nearly nude photos of women who were fame hungry.

Seems like they're back on now though. That's up to them. I can't see how the kids were damaged (his) they are too young to be on twitter/instagram, and if they were, that's his problem for not managing their online presence.

Quote Originally Posted by yowzers View Post
    I've followed one of his social media accounts... my best guess is that his presence on social media stirred up some of Brandi's cheating insecurities. The guy was literally following everyone and loving the attention, he followed a -lot- of young 'sexy' women who were posting lots of pictures of themselves in bikinis. Whether or not he did something is a different matter, but I can't say I'd be psyched if my boyfriend of a year was liking nearly nude photos of women who were fame hungry.

Seems like they're back on now though. That's up to them. I can't see how the kids were damaged (his) they are too young to be on twitter/instagram, and if they were, that's his problem for not managing their online presence.
    He is a tad naive, loads of pretty girls dodgily quoting Christian Gray,
    sprynkles and yowzers like this.

Bronze Member

DJ is not a victim of Brandi. He made his own bed and then tried to blame Brandi for his actions. That's bs. It's not her fault or her past with Ed that created the situation. Which he was trying to float and then accept praise for how wonderful he is. Nope, his actions. His fault. And he was being a weasel for trying to blame Brandi for it.

She has every right to be upset. And the people who brought her proof, have met DJ. TT and her family have vacationed w/DJ and his kids. He's basically calling three people liars by playing the victim act. When they have screenshots for proof.
    Gossiplover and mostroop like this.

Kinda thankful that I have no idea what you're talking about.

So are the crazy kids back together or not?
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Proof of what?
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Who cares? It's proof and everyone knows whoever has proof wins!
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

I have proof! #winning
    sprynkles, witchcurlgirl and fgg like this.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Thread Information