Page 7 of 77 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast
Like Tree1686Likes

Thread: Brandi Glanville - the ongoing drama

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Brandi Glanville Admits To Breaking Into Eddie Cibrian‚€™s Home

Posted: May 4, 2015
    Brandi Glanville Admits To Breaking Into Eddie Cibrian’s Home

Brandi Glanville recently broke into the home of her ex-husband, Eddie Cibrian, and wife, LeAnn Rimes. However, according to the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star, she had their permission.

In a May 4 report by Bravo’s The Daily Dish, Brandi Glanville spoke out about why she was forced to break into Cibrian and Rimes’ home during a recent Podcast and revealed what she thought of the sprawling Los Angeles pad.

“Actually I broke into his house yesterday, but he gave me permission because I had to get my son’s moonsuit. It’s the first time I ever went into his house, and I’m like, ‘This f—— is living the life. I was pissed, but that’s a whole other story.”

Brandi Glanville was married to Cibrian for nine years, when the struggling actor met Rimes on the set of Lifetime’s Northern Lights. A short while later, photos hit the web, revealing Cibrian and Rimes, who was also married at the time, were having an affair. While Cibrian and Glanville reportedly attempted to make their marriage work despite Cibrian’s infidelities, they eventually parted ways for good, and Cibrian and Rimes married just under two years later.

Now, years after their divorce, Brandi Glanville and Cibrian continue to co-parent their two children, Mason and Jake.

“My [ex] husband doesn’t work. He’s an actor, but 90% of Hollywood’s out of work, so he’s not working. So I fit the bill for everything with my children.”

Also during her Podcast, as the Inquisitr previously reported, Brandi Glanville discussed her friend and Real Housewives of Beverly Hills co-star, Kim Richards. While chatting with the hosts of For Crying Out Loud, Glanville said she felt sorry for Richards, who was recently arrested after an alcohol relapse. She also explained why she was unable to help Richards before it happened.

“My thing is, you can’t help somebody that doesn’t want help. And if they say, ‘I’m fine,’ then in their head, they’re fine. And there’s nothing you can do until they say ‘I want to get help. I think I have a problem.’ It’s not anyone’s job to point it out because they’re in denial and they, you know, they just don’t believe it themselves yet.”

Brandi Glanville and Richards were extremely close during Season 5, and because of Glanville’s own drinking habits, many have blamed Glanville for Richards’ arrest, claiming she was a bad influence.

[Photo via Twitter]

Read more at Brandi Glanville Admits To Breaking Into Eddie Cibrian‚€™s Home

Quote Originally Posted by snoopqueen View Post
    Well, I hope they fire her and Kim...they ruin the show.
    Agreed. They both make my skin crawl.
    snoopqueen and garysgirl1999 like this.
    "The wild, cruel beast is not behind the bars of the cage. He is in front of it."...Axel Munthe

I agree. Brandi is just stupid. Too stupid to even try to change up her story line. Just the same old lame bullshit. She brings nothing to the show. I don't mind Kim on it, but for her own sake, she needs to take lots of time off.
    snoopqueen and Clubber Lang like this.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

Silver Member

She is not my idea of fun ... she's a scorpion and will always bite evnetually because that is her nature. In addition, she always flips & distorts the script to make it about her & that is NOT a good friend.
    dougie likes this.

Yes! Happy that my Crying Game reference is getting around
    snoopqueen likes this.

Season One, I was a huge fan, but with each consecutive year she just became more and more whiney, weird and offensive. She needs to go because she is a one trick screeching pony, and Kim needs to go to get her shit together. Kyle needs to go because....Kyle.
    snoopqueen likes this.
    "Like when I host a party. I hope my guests get along. But if not, how interesting!"
    Andy Cohen

Something I found interesting yesterday. According to a Bravo release, Brandi is not on the list for the Bravo upfronts, as is Kim and Eileen. Lisa Rinna is on there, and Kyle (ugg)

Kim Z's kids are set to attend, but not Brandi. Doesn't bode well.
    snoopqueen and AgentOrange like this.
    "Like when I host a party. I hope my guests get along. But if not, how interesting!"
    Andy Cohen

Silver Member

I hope she's not coming back!

Is this 'Brandi Snaps' column one of her 7 jobs?

Still talking about stuff about Kim. If it were my friend, I wouldn't say anything other than she is doing well. Had to say you visited her in rehab, huh? You're such a saint Brandi! bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post

What do bitterness and desperation taste like?
    Scope mouthwash cut with a splash of warm water. She should've thought absinth instead of chardonnay, really.
    Clubber Lang likes this.

Brandi Glanville, LeAnn Rimes, And #ChalkTalk - Reality Tea

Wordless Wednesday: Brandi Glanville, LeAnn Rimes, And #ChalkTalk
    by Melissa on May 20th, 2015

Are you familiar with #ChalkTalk? The backstory: Eddie Cibrian gave LeAnn Rimes a chalkboard for Valentine’s Day. Nearly every day, LeAnn scribbles the date, a funny or inspirational quote, and the weather forecast on it, and then she shares a picture of her masterpiece on Instagram. It is weirdly entertaining.

Three months later, #ChalkTalk is still going strong.

Over the weekend, Brandi Glanville was bored and/or annoyed by Eddie and LeAnn‘s adorable vacation pics, so she shared her own #ChalkTalk on Twitter. “I feel left out of chalk talk,” she tweeted, “so I am going to start posting some of my favorite lyrics plus a few original Brandism’s.” Check out #ChalkTalk below.

Proof #ChalkTalk is really happening:

And So It Begins...
    LeAnn: I've been wanting a chalkboard wall to write love notes to my family & daily inspirational quotes. My sweet hubby made me this awesome chalkboard for Valentine's Day.
    Photo Credit

Brandi‘s shady attempts at #ChalkTalk:

Brandi: I feel left out of chalk talk so I am going to start posting some of my favorite lyrics plus a few original Brandism’s. Credit

Brandi: Back in 2015! Maybe we should use Carrier pigeons next! Credit

Well that was kind of awkward. Onto the next desperate grab for attention.

Main Photo Credit: Bravo and Instagram

Brandi Glanville, LeAnn Rimes, And #ChalkTalk - Reality Tea

LMAO! Love the shade thrown at LeAnn.
    I donít care who gets offended. Your offense is your problem, not mine!

Quote Originally Posted by Gossiplover View Post
    LMAO! Love the shade thrown at LeAnn.
    I know. I know she shouldn't engage, but if it riles up the crazy then I'm all for it. Really don't care for any of these people, but it's damn entertaining for the rest of us.
    Clubber Lang likes this.
    It's like you ate too much crazy then puked it all over a post and hit submit - Nancydrew

B is being a childish twat with the chalk talk.
    sluce and ChloroformCasey like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Page 7 of 77 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast

Thread Information