Page 5 of 77 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast
Like Tree1686Likes

Thread: Brandi Glanville - the ongoing drama

Being a mouthy bitch is her specialty. But she was a different person on C.A. Almost likable.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

I enjoyed her on CA too.

I liked her too on C A except when she and Johnny Dammon fucked around eating and playing instead of working on one of the final episodes.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by Annika View Post
    i don't watch rhobh but i did see brandi on the apprentice and i liked her... an unpopular opinion but i dunno. i think she's just playing a role on those shows. she's obviously not overly bright but seems fun. those real housewives shows are just the new soap operas. i think they have their heros and antiheros. maybe she's not really good at being a mouthy bitch. not strong enuff to own it.
    Normally I'd probably agree but not the last season she's been on. There's some intense, deep rooted family drama she got involved in with the Richards sisters, especially with Kim and her drug/suicidal problems. A lot of those women get dramatic and over the top but Brandi putting down the other women for not getting their period anymore is just embarrassing for her, not them (especially since Brandi's almost to that point herself..) She just embarrasses herself over and over to where I can see Andy getting rid of her because she's so defensive, especially after calling him abusive on tv. It's too much and it's not an act - she's a deeply sad, insecure person who lashes out constantly out of envy. Hence why she's hanging with Kim now, Kim has nothing in comparison to all the other women.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    I liked her too on C A except when she and Johnny Dammon fucked around eating and playing instead of working on one of the final episodes.
    I think it came out (backed up by Leeza) that it appeared that way due to the editing. When you see pics of the shoot, they are all standing there eating, not just B & Johnny.

What cellulite?' Brandi Glanville bares her bottom while wearing a lacy thong after undergoing a cosmetic treatment to keep her derriere dent-free

No one could ever accuse her of being a shy and retiring wallflower.

But Brandi Glanville took oversharing on social media to a new level on Wednesday.

The 42-year-old Real Housewives star posted a not so safe for work image of her bottom to prove she has no cellulite.

Scroll down for video

+5

Oh la la! But Brandi Glanville took oversharing on social media to a new level on Wednesday sharing a picture of her rear end after cellulite treatment

The reality star happily allowed a helper to snap a picture of herself wearing a lacy sheer red thong to plug the salon where she is getting cellulite treatment done.

So sheer was her barely-there underwear that the mother of two had to photoshop a heart over her private parts to ensure her Twitter did not suddenly become Hustler.

Not worried about her overexposure but more focus on a freebie, Brandi tweeted: 'What cellulite?? @Kalologie360Spa 3 treatments later!!'

+5

Not that she needed it: The reality star is not known for having cellulite issues, as seen here in July at Tao in Las Vegas, New York

+5

Fantastic physique: The former model, seen here December, has a body of a someone at ;least a decade younger than her 42 years

Nakedness aside, the 42-year-old's derriere was impressively pert and her legs toned, however, she has not been known for having anything less previously.

Brandi is, of course, no stranger to getting help to look her best - however, normally it is a little more invasive.

This week the star discussed her changing looks on E!'s new celebrity plastic surgery talk show, Good Work, which aired on Tuesday.

On Good Work, Brandi was asked by host Ru Paul whether she had ever done anything to her face.

Brandi Glanville admits she's made some mistakes with fillers

Confession: The Celebrity Apprentice star, who is known for her outspoken behaviour, admits she's 'definitely over-filled' and had 'some bad Botox'

With characteristic directness she replied: 'Yeah, tons...fillers and botox and I've definitely made some mistakes but it's hard to watch yourself get older on television.

'You look and think - maybe I shouldn't have done that and maybe I need to do this.'

The Celebrity Apprentice star, who is known for her outspoken behaviour, added: 'I've definitely over-filled and I've definitely had some bad Botox where your eyes drop but, y'know, there's no shame in my game.'

+5

Read more: Real Housewives' Brandi Glanville undergoes cosmetic treatment to keep her bum dent-free | Daily Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Nice pantyhose!
    llamamama likes this.
    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

czb

whoa. that weave looks like it came from beyonce's discard pile.

Is that like a whole-body pantyhose or stocking? Cause that's what it looks like.
    Bombshell likes this.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    Is that like a whole-body pantyhose or stocking? Cause that's what it looks like.
    It looks like Backdoor Barbie. Now with heart stickers!

Her cheeks need more filler. Her eyes don't look quite Asian enough....
    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Jesus Harold Christ on rubber crutches, I haven't seen actual pics of Brandi in a long time. That was worthy.

Her body's not as starved as it was, so her legs are still okay, but there's the beginning of a nice bar body gut and thickening midsection. Then there's her face.

Her face has gotten a LOT worse. With the addition of those bulgy "cheekbones", she's passed up Madonna and left her snarling in the dust.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post

Her cheeks need more filler. Her eyes don't look quite Asian enough....
    Looks like she's SWFing Leann. That's tragic. I will never understand this filler trend, it looks good on no one. If you're that worried about it, gain some weight like normal people.
    It's like you ate too much crazy then puked it all over a post and hit submit - Nancydrew

Yeah, I don't think her face or her body are anything to boast about. So what's left? Well, I'll give her her height.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Well, why does a 42 years old woman have to show the backsides of her legs and her ass in a bikini? What is this good for? Her face is tragic, how can a doctor disfigure someone like this and earn some money in the process and how can a woman parade around like this and feel good about that result?
    Well, it's Brandi (or Madge, or countless other idiots), so I'm just asking rhetorical questions here.

Page 5 of 77 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Thread Information