Page 3 of 77 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast
Like Tree1686Likes

Thread: Brandi Glanville - the ongoing drama

fgg

can we give kim, kyle and brandi the boot?
    snoopqueen and Lily Bleu like this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Quote Originally Posted by Bombshell View Post
    I wouldn't shed a tear if she left. Actually, I really like Lisa R. and Elieen (sp?) and the new kind of vibe they are bringing. They are kind of like watching sanity looking into the void. If Brandi left, it would certainly class up the joint quite a bit.

I can see why Andy would be fed up with her too. She has a way of dragging others down with her in her bids for attention.

The Kim stuff is just a giant bummer anymore too. I feel dirty watching that and usually fast forward through her stuff. I don't like seeing someone IRL circle the drain with a camera in their face. Any relapse she may have had/has doesn't feel like it's something I should be watching. I feel for her, and wish she'd not sign up again but she keeps doing so.
    I agree. Brandi never really bothered me before, I didn't like her trashiness but I didn't hate her either. This season she's shown she's bitter, insecure, and out to bring everyone down to her miserable level - then takes no responsibility because she's such a "badass" and that's "just who she is". Elieen is kind of an old lady but at least a voice of reason. I've never been a fan of Lisa Rinna but my view of her now has completely changed, everything she's said about Kim/Brandi is spot-on. Brandi has stated several times that she uses Xanax and mixes it with drinking, really dumb considering that could be used against her in a custody battle. And Kim is hard to watch...I do laugh at the outrageous things she says and does when she's high on tv, but in the end it's very sad. It's not entertaining anymore when it becomes that depressing, the same way I couldn't stand watching the old cast member Taylor after her husband committed suicide. If I want that kind of entertainment I'll take a look at all the depressing things that have happened in my own life. People tune in to reality shows to laugh and mock, at least I do. If I want to relate to some "sobriety" problems I certainly wouldn't look to Brandi or Kim's addictions. Such a mess.
    Bombshell likes this.

regardless of custody fights, mixing xanax and alcholol is stupid, period. there are few combinations more dangerous than alcohol and benzodiazepines, especially xanax because of how quickly it works.
    Bluebonnet and garysgirl1999 like this.
    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Wow! This Mary person is not a fan. LOL

Brandi Glanville Not Fired From Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills, But Says It’s Bad For Her Health! Working On New Project With Leeza Gibbons!

Brandi Glanville is living in a prison of her own making – and she wants out… maybe! Rumors surfaced that Brandi is being fired from Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills for pissing off one too many co-stars, and for her out-of-control behavior and mouth, but she denies this and hints that some new things are in the works! And that she might leave the show … for her health.

After forming a connection with Leeza Gibbons while competing on Celebrity Apprentice, Brandi says she and the season 14 winner are working on a top-secret project together. Leeza is a guest on Brandi’s podcast today, where I presume they’ll discuss plans.

This is Brandi’s MO apparently – she latches onto a classy, successful lady by spinning a woe-is-me victim act, then uses them, and then turns on them! She’s did it with Lisa Vanderpump, is in the process of doing so with Yolanda Foster (who just won’t let Brandi, the old bitch, go!) and is now shape-shifting over to Leeza!

While Brandi hasn’t quit RHOBH “(yet),” she has been dropping hints that she might! In her latest column for Australia’s NW Magazine, Brandi complains that the show is bad for her health. But all that wine isn’t? Priorities!

“So I’m giving serious thought to quitting Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills. It might be time to leave the party,” Brandi writes. “I really have to think about my health – it’s such a mindf**k!” Kim Richards is a long strange trip…

“At some point, it’s just not fun anymore,” Brandi complains. “I have all the women against me – it’s too much.”

Although Brandi believes the show needs her, so I mean there is that to consider! “I’m actually very curious to see what they’ll do if they don’t have me to fight with. I’m wondering who will turn into the person they pick on.”

Oh I dunno – maybe they’ll just go ahead living their classy lives, which Brandi denounces as boring. “Or they’ll just sit around watching Lisa getting a puppy and Kyle [Richards] go on vacation,” Brandi snubs. “That won’t be fun.” Well I agree more Kyle is not fun.
    Brandi Glanville Not Fired; RHOBH Bad For Her Health; Working With Leeza Gibbons!
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Brandi Glanville Reveals Boyfriend’s Identity, People Feel Bad For Kyle Richards’ Mauricio Umansky

Brandi Glanville Reveals Boyfriend’s Identity, People Feel Bad For Kyle Richards’ Mauricio Umansky
    Posted: March 22, 2015

image: http://cdn.inquisitr.com/wp-content/...74-665x385.jpg

Brandi Glanville’s relationship with real estate agent Jonathan Ruiz is apparently back on. On Sunday afternoon, Brandi advertised her boyfriend’s real estate services to her Twitter followers, jokingly adding that she’s an expensive girlfriend.

Brandi Glanville @BrandiGlanville Follow If you need to buy or sell your home call or email Jonathon Ruiz @TheAgencyRE (not anyone else there ) Im an expensive girlfriend !!!

3:09 PM - 22 Mar 2015

Jonathan works as a real estate agent at The Agency, which is Kyle Richards’ husband Mauricio Umansky’s real estate firm. Jonathan has made a few appearances on The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. In one episode, Brandi, joined by Kim Richards, even donned a wig to spy on Jonathan.

In response to Brandi’s tweet, several people actually said that they were sorry and embarrassed for Mauricio’s business to be mentioned by someone like Brandi.

“Seriously!! Not good for advertising,” wrote one person.

“Yuk! I’m sure the agency hates being associated with trash!” wrote another.

One person even wrote, “U r an anti-advertisement-who wants ur name associated with big homes?go back 2 ur trailer- #neverhasbeen.”

Brandi actually met Jonathan at Kyle Richards’ White Party in 2012, shown in a Season 3 episode. In a blog post, Brandi denied that she actually had sex with Jonathan at the party.

“I wasn’t found naked in a bathroom in any way shape or form. I simply had a ten-second, fully clothed make out session with a hot man. The only person that walked in was Lisa and she pulled me out of the bathroom by my ear like a good mum. (BTW I dated that hot man for six months after ‘bathroom gate.’ We are still close friends, in fact he is my real estate agent!)”

Throughout their on-and-off relationship, Brandi Glanville has frequently publicly lashed out at Jonathan Ruiz.

In September 2013, she tweeted that ex-boyfriends are ex-boyfriends for a reason and to not go back. She didn’t follow her own advice. In May 2014, before she found the home that’s currently featured on the show, Brandi blamed Jonathan for her housing situation.

Brandi Glanville @BrandiGlanville Follow @TheAgencyRE -Word to the wise- if you dont want to be homeless maybe don't date your real estate agent! #thisiscrazy
    4:46 PM - 15 May 2014

In November 2014, she pretty much accused him of being unfaithful. In December 2014, she announced that he broke up with her over email because of her devotion to her kids. Just this past February, Brandi declared in her podcast that she dumped Jonathan because he actually wondered if she slept with Donald Trump to get further along on Celebrity Apprentice and has replaced him with a hot teacher.

As previously reported by the Inquisitr, Brandi tweeted an apology to her boyfriend, at that time unnamed, after the airing of the latest The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills episode. The episode showed her, while in Amsterdam with the rest of the women, gushing to Kim Richards about being up all night with a much younger Dutch man and then going out on a date with him. Brandi’s tweet said that she was sorry if the episode hurt her boyfriend’s feelings.

[Photo by Angela Weiss/Getty Images]

Elite Member

Its embarrassing watching Brandi's behavior. This woman is incredibly stupid, she used to firmly have the upper hand in the war with MeAnn but these days not so much. She had to try really really hard to come out looking as bad a LeAnn.
    rollo and snoopqueen like this.
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

It looks like her face is pushed up against glass in this pic.

Bombshell and msdeb like this.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

Elite Member

Lol! It really does!

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Clubber Lang View Post
    Its embarrassing watching Brandi's behavior. This woman is incredibly stupid, she used to firmly have the upper hand in the war with MeAnn but these days not so much. She had to try really really hard to come out looking as bad a LeAnn.
    Honestly, she's looking like the less stable of the two and the bar is really really low.

Elite Member

I feel like Brandi and LeAnn hold a firm tie for first in the nutty department, they just have different ways of displaying it... Like a couple of demented peacocks- showing off here, lashing out there.

They're both crazy, that's what Eddie likes. To me, LeAnn's a weirdo and Brandi's a psycho.

Brandi has shown some psychopathic tendencies, like her total lack of shame or remorse for the things she says and does, but I'm not sure if its really her or all for TV. She seems more just broken and jealous of happy people and wants to take everyone else down to her level. Leann seems borderline personality disorder to me, with the constant insecurity/jealousy, clingyness, unstable emotions, lack of identity, impulsive behavior, fear of rejection and abandonment, needing the be the center of attention, narcissism, and probably some drunken suicidal thoughts in the closet (literally)...the list goes on and on so it seems to fit. Granted, I'm not a doctor so this is all just an assumption based on crazies I've known in real life that have this disorder.

‘RHOBH’ Brandi Glanville Admits LeAnn Rimes And Eddie Cibrian Were In Her Prayer

‘RHOBH’ Brandi Glanville Admits LeAnn Rimes And Eddie Cibrian Were In Her Prayer
    Posted: March 25, 2015

Brandi Glanville may finally be letting her negative feelings about her ex-husband, Eddie Cibrian, and his wife, LeAnn Rimes, wash away. On Tuesday evening, the night of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills finale, Brandi tweeted that she spent the day traveling. She then revealed that after learning of the Germanwings plane crash in the French Alps, in which 150 people died, she said a prayer as her flight took off. Brandi said that both Eddie and LeAnn were included in her prayer and reflected that the inclusion means that she’s making progress.

Brandi Glanville @BrandiGlanville Follow
    After todays air tragedy,I was on a plane taking off saying my"flight prayer"I never took my ex out of it& today I added his wife #PROGRESS
    11:01 PM - 24 Mar 2015

Brandi may have been praying that Eddie and LeAnn continue to take care of her and Eddie’s two sons lovingly if something does happen to her.

Brandi has been very open and honest about her feelings about LeAnn and Eddie. During an appearance on Bethenny Frankel’s Bethenny in September 2013, Brandi talked about LeAnn constantly sharing images of a happy home life with her ex-husband and sons.

“It’s the worst pain you could ever imagine. You think your heart is broken after you get a divorce? Wait until there is a girl tweeting pictures of, ‘Oh, look at my family.’ You have no idea. I feel like she almost does it to antagonize me, but at this point I’ve accepted it. It took me awhile, but Xanax was my friend when that started happening. I was like, ‘You can have the man, but those are my babies.'”

Yet Despite Brandi Glanville’s complicated relationship with LeAnn Rimes, who had an affair with Eddie Cibrian while he was still married to Brandi, Brandi has admitted what a great stepmother LeAnn is to her two sons and that they love her. In October 2013, she said that she’s playing nice with LeAnn for the sake of her kids.

Brandi Glanville @BrandiGlanville Follow
    @truthversuslies I don't hate anyone! Kids love her so we have to play nice get a profile pic and I will follow
    10:09 PM - 24 Oct 2013

During her Bethenny appearance in September 2013, Brandi also said that Eddie is now a much better father.

“You know, I think he’s actually become a much better father through divorce. Because when we were together, he wasn’t home a lot, he didn’t spend a ton of time with the kids, and now he’s really present. That’s the one positive I take away from it because the rest freaking sucks.”

As previously reported by the Inquisitr, Brandi Glanville actually suggested, in mid-February, the idea of LeAnn Rimes being her replacement on The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills if it came to be that she was no longer on it, either voluntarily or because the producers didn’t want her any longer.

“I’m not sure how much longer I have on that show. Maybe it’s not for me anymore… She [LeAnn] could be good at it. Maybe it’ll be her next thing.”

[Photo by Jason Merritt/Getty Images]

Read more at ‘RHOBH’ Brandi Glanville Admits LeAnn Rimes And Eddie Cibrian Were In Her Prayer

I think Brandi is tremendously broken and insecure, and acts like she's not. She lashes out at others because she doesn't know how to deal with pain and conflict. bitch should be in therapy.
    dougie and Clubber Lang like this.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

czb

^^^ agree. and add to that her limited vocabulary. probably why her most common retort to anything is Fuck You.
    sluce likes this.

Page 3 of 77 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread Information