Page 2 of 77 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast
Like Tree1686Likes

Thread: Brandi Glanville - the ongoing drama

czb

Damn. That was beautiful. I wish Leann and Brandi could resolve their differences just as the two of you have.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Why does she have to gush over 'hot guys' every five minutes? She sounds like a breathless schoolgirl.
    snoopqueen likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

She doesn't wanna go cause she knows she's gonna get called out on her shit.
    "The wild, cruel beast is not behind the bars of the cage. He is in front of it."...Axel Munthe

https://celebrity.yahoo.com/news/bra...us-weekly.html

Brandi Glanville On Verge of Leaving Real Housewives of Beverly Hills — Find Out If She's Getting Fired!
    Us Weekly 6 hours ago

Final straw? Brandi Glanville might be getting the boot from The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, sources reveal in the new issue of Us Weekly. That is, if the Bravo reality star doesn’t make an exit first.

According to one show insider, Eddie Cibrian’s ex “has stirred s—t to get attention” and “it’s backfiring.”

In fact, even executive producer Andy Cohen is fed up with her antics. “He thinks her actions aren’t a good look for the show,” another source tells Us of her wine-throwing behavior.

Not to mention, the podcast host isn’t on good graces with cast members Kyle Richards, Lisa Vanderpump, or newcomer Lisa Rinna, either. Since joining season five of the hit reality show, the Days of Our Lives alum has labeled the mom of two an alcoholic.

A third source close to the star, however, says, if anything, it’ll be Glanville who chooses to leave.

“She’s furious at how she’s been portrayed,” the insider tells Us. “She thinks they made her look like a train wreck.”
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

czb

like this isn't a publicity stunt ....

I wouldn't shed a tear if she left. Actually, I really like Lisa R. and Elieen (sp?) and the new kind of vibe they are bringing. They are kind of like watching sanity looking into the void. If Brandi left, it would certainly class up the joint quite a bit.

I can see why Andy would be fed up with her too. She has a way of dragging others down with her in her bids for attention.

The Kim stuff is just a giant bummer anymore too. I feel dirty watching that and usually fast forward through her stuff. I don't like seeing someone IRL circle the drain with a camera in their face. Any relapse she may have had/has doesn't feel like it's something I should be watching. I feel for her, and wish she'd not sign up again but she keeps doing so.
    darksithbunny and Lily Bleu like this.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

I never liked Kim. I don't wish further hardship on her, I don't want her to suffer, but I think she gets a little kick out of Brandi disrespecting Kyle and talking shit about her. Kyle seems more believable than Kim.

Andy Cohen called Brandi out on her fillers or botox or something on the last reunion. Brandi denied having anything done and Andy gave her the side eye.

Sick of her creating drama just for the sake of it.
    "The wild, cruel beast is not behind the bars of the cage. He is in front of it."...Axel Munthe

I remember not liking Kim when I was a kid. I never liked her in anything. It seemed like she was in every show on television while I was growing up. I found her creepy.

Speaking of creepy...Kyle

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

omg, that's awful. She kinda looks like Snookie's husband there.
    Clubber Lang and sputnik like this.

Quote Originally Posted by panic View Post
    omg, that's awful. She kinda looks like Snookie's husband there.
    Literally lol'ing so hard at that!
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    Why does she have to gush over 'hot guys' every five minutes? She sounds like a breathless schoolgirl.
    I guess she's a gusher

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    I remember not liking Kim when I was a kid. I never liked her in anything. It seemed like she was in every show on television while I was growing up. I found her creepy.

Kyle looks a little like Nathan Lane in this pic...
    sprynkles, Wilson and Bombshell like this.

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    no, that's the realtor that she just broke up with. i'm ashamed that i actually know that ....

I am ashamed for most gossip I know here. My MIL has discovered E! (fairly new channel here) and that show 'the Kardasians'. She was talking about it, I pretended I had NO clue. I am not going to admit I know these people especcially when my SIL is listening.

How on earth will a teacher be able to keep her up. They will be over by the time the Nobu bill arrives.

Quote Originally Posted by kasippu View Post
    How on earth will a teacher be able to keep her up. They will be over by the time the Nobu bill arrives.
    Ha, exactly!!

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post

I think she looks like that guy from the Hunger Games:

mostroop, Brah and Clubber Lang like this.
    Is it Happy Hour yet?

Page 2 of 77 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread Information