Page 10 of 77 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast
Like Tree1686Likes

Thread: Brandi Glanville - the ongoing drama

What? LOL. Jenni Aniston has fillers. Maybe she meant cheek implants?
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Monitor all the hate? Poor kids. They were always going to read about their family break up on social media but it didn't and doesn't stop either LeAnn or Brandi making it worse.
    snoopqueen and Gossip Junkie like this.

Brandi Glanville Hopes To Return To #RHOBH One More Time

Brandi Glanville Says Drama Follows Her Everywhere, Hopes To Return To RHOBH One More Time
    by Melissa on June 9th, 2015 735 Comments

Brandi Glanville
    was a guest on Straight Talk with Ross Mathews this week. In addition to her legal battle with Joanna Krupa, Brandi talked about how she creates drama everywhere she goes, her Real Housewives of Beverly Hills co-stars, her future on the show, and more.

About what she brings to Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, Brandi said, “I am outspoken, and that tends to get me in trouble, especially with the ladies that are sitting around pretending to be perfect. I say what is on my mind. A lot of time I misspeak. And I throw the f-bomb around.”

Beyond the show, Brandi said drama follows her everywhere she goes.

About falling victim to drama at Target, for example, Brandi said, “I had a cart. I was going to my car and this lady is backing out. I’m right behind her car. I’m, like, right here, so I hit her car with my hand. I’m like, ‘Dude, you’re going to run me over!’ Then she starts yelling at me, so I pushed my cart up [to her door] so she couldn’t get back out [of her car]. I said, ‘Really, Bitch?!? Really?!?'”

In other words, BRANDI creates drama everywhere SHE goes. I mean, I don’t know about you guys, but I’ve never screamed “Really, Bitch” at anyone at Target. And I spend a lot of time at Target. Of course, Brandi is forever a victim.

Ross
    said, “Something ignites in you, that you go, NO, I’m pushing back further,” to which Brandi said, “I’m a middle child. What can I say? Really? She was mad that I touched her car when she almost ran me over? Then when I put the cart in front of her I was like, ‘Where are you going to go now?'”

The first word that came to Brandi‘s mind:

Lisa Vanderpump
    – “English.”

Yolanda Foster
    – “Sick.”

Kyle Richards
    – “Bitch.”

Lisa Rinna
    – “Crazy.”
    Ross: “You think she’s crazy?”
    Brandi: “I do. I like her, but she’s crazier than all of us put together. And it will soon show.”
    Ross: “Have things happened that we haven’t seen yet?”
    Brandi: “No, but you can’t hide it for that long. She’s crazy.”

When asked if she’s coming back to Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, Brandi said, “They haven’t picked up anyone yet. Every year they wait until the last minute – and they ask certain people back and certain people not back, or everyone back and not everyone back. They wait. I think they do it partly as a negotiation so nobody will ask for more money.”

Brandi
    added that she will return “one more time” if asked. “I would like to do it one more time,’ she said, “then hopefully go onto something a little healthier.”

“When I first started, social media was just kind of becoming a thing, so you didn’t have to deal with all the haters,” Brandi said about what she has learned since her first year on RHOBH. “As we go, I’ve become more aware… I can’t really explain it… it’s almost like you expect the hate. And it’s just not a healthy state to be in. My friends are like, ‘Why are you so happy right now?’ And I’m like, ‘We just finished filming!’ They are like, ‘You are like a new person right now!’ It takes a toll on you.”

Brandi
    continued, “At the end of the day, it’s an amazing platform for my books and my wine, so you have to take the good with the bad.”

About her new wine, Unfiltered Blonde, Brandi shared, “I have not made a dollar yet. I’m a 25% owner. I put blood, sweat, and money into this. Anyone can pay me money and say put your name on this, but I want to be part of something. What am I going to do after Real Housewives? I need to create and generate businesses now that will be long lasting. I am very frugal with money. I have two little boys and they are very expensive.”

Brandi
    said she’s in a good place with Eddie and LeAnn, adding, “It’s still hard to co-parent – it’s not easy – but we’re putting the kids first and doing the best we can.” Also, she has “toned it down” because one of Mason’s friends followed her on Twitter.

About JR, her on-again, off-again boyfriend of two years, and his connection to Mauricio and Kyle, Brandi bemoaned, “[Kyle and I] had been friends, then this whole season went to shit real quick. My boyfriend doesn’t quite understand why I’m not sitting and going to dinner with Kyle. He’s like, ‘It’s just a show.’ And I’m like, ‘The show is real.’ It is my REAL life. We really do throw wine and get in fights. That shit happens.”

Brandi Glanville Hopes To Return To #RHOBH One More Time

I don't know what she's done to herself, but she looks AWFUL.
    Gossip Junkie likes this.
    I'll bet Goopy is steam cleaning the fuck out of that vagina!-MsDark

^Somebody recently posted about an actress that won't do fillers because it becomes the new normal, I forget who. I think that's what's happening to her. It's addictive. It looks terrible, but when it starts to wear off she thinks it looks worse? How long until it wears off? That with the blue contacts, makes her look so freakish, like Kirstie Alley mixed with Jocelyn Wildenstein.

She looks downright ugly there and the color contacts just highlight the ugly.
    Clubber Lang and snoopqueen like this.
    "The wild, cruel beast is not behind the bars of the cage. He is in front of it."...Axel Munthe

Brandi Glanville Dishes On Fishy Vagina Lawsuit, Throws Shade At Joanna Krupa - Reality Tea

Brandi Glanville Dishes On Fishy Vagina Lawsuit, Throws Shade At Joanna Krupa
    by Melissa on June 9th, 2015

Most people would not comment about an active lawsuit they’re involved in. Nor would they go out of their way to taunt and/or throw shade at the person who is suing them. Brandi Glanville is not most people.

In case you missed it, former Real Housewives of Miami star Joanna Krupa filed a lawsuit against the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills side stitch after Brandi said Joanna’s “p-ssy smelled like fish” on Watch What Happens Live.

In less than a week, Brandi, who seriously lacks any sense at all, did all of the above – comment about the on-going lawsuit on a podcast, taunt Joanna in a restaurant, and throw shade at Joanna on Twitter.

First, when Brandi and Joanna ended up at the same restaurant, Brandi sent a fishy dish to Joanna’s table. Reportedly.

Then, on Ross Mathews’ podcast, Brandi blamed everyone else and said she wouldn’t apologize to Joanna.

Brandi played coy at first, pretending she had NO idea what Ross was talking about, but she gave up the act to complain about the “thousands of dollars” she’s spent on the lawsuit. Then, once in Vicky Victim mode, she couldn’t help herself.

“I was doing Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen,” explained Brandi. “There was a rumor that she had slept with somebody’s husband… Joe Francis put this rumor out a long time ago… it was just a rumor. We had talked about it. Yolanda [Foster] and I had talked about it. It’s a rumor. It’s out there. It’s online. It is what it is.”

“I was sitting there and he asked me if I had repeated this gossip to one of the housewives of Miami,” continued Brandi. “I said, yeah, BUT I told her I did NOT know if it was true or not. And that I could never be friends with someone that would cheat with a married man. Then she calls in and says I see why your husband left you. From that comment, I said, ‘And they said [your p-ssy smelled like fish].’ It was a retaliation, obviously, so now she’s suing me for… I don’t know what she wants. She doesn’t want money. She doesn’t want an apology.”

Ross asked Brandi, thousands of dollars later, do you regret saying it? “I don’t live my life with a ton of regrets,” she said. “Does she regret it? She’s called me so many different things.” Brandi confirmed that she’s counter-suing Joanna.

Ross was like, call her and say, you’re suing me, I’m suing you, let’s just be big people, apologize, and donate the money we’re spending on lawyers to charity. He asked, “Could you do that?” Brandi said, “NO.” She added, “Too much has happened already, and it has gone too far. That was tried in the beginning and now so much money has been spent and we have to see it through.”

Last, because she cannot behave like an adult, Brandi threw shade at Joanna and complained about the lawsuit on Twitter.

Brandi tweeted, “When sorry isn’t enough & you sue 4 defamation of character shouldn’t that person have to prove they had character in the 1st place?” Followed by, “I’ve never sued anyone in my life! If I sued every person that said something bad about me I would be in court for the rest of my life! Ha!”

TELL US: DO YOU FEEL SORRY FOR BRANDI? WILL SHE EVER LEARN TO KEEP HER MOUTH SHUT?

Photo Credit: Charles Sykes/Bravo

Brandi Glanville Dishes On Fishy Vagina Lawsuit, Throws Shade At Joanna Krupa - Reality Tea

Elite Member

She really needs to learn to keep her mouth shut.
    snoopqueen likes this.

Elite Member

I really don't get what her end game is with all of this. Brandi was in the perfect position- the underdog representing scorned women everywhere, fighting back against the cruel ex and his washed-up country singer new wife (everyone hates the new wife, btw), she is the single mom making a career and life for herself despite her family being ripped away from her...
    But right as Brandi's popularity soars and her stock is at its highest she decides to open her mouth and reveal that she's the most loud-mouthed dumb bitch on the planet, proving that at the end of the day she's just plain unlikable.
    It's like, you had it all in the palm of your hands Brandi, and then you had to open your mouth...
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

She is her own worst enemy. Not LeAnn or Joanna.
    Clubber Lang and snoopqueen like this.
    I'll bet Goopy is steam cleaning the fuck out of that vagina!-MsDark

czb

but it's always everyone else picking on her because she is so outspoken.

Quote Originally Posted by crayzeehappee View Post
    I don't know what she's done to herself, but she looks AWFUL.
    Cheek implants which are moving about and giving her wonk eye. Angry Botox. The cheek implants won't wear off. She will have to take them out and then her face will collapse and she will have to have more work so she will probably leave them in.

That botox is pissed off.
    "The wild, cruel beast is not behind the bars of the cage. He is in front of it."...Axel Munthe

Brandi Glanville Says She Has No Talent: ‘RHOBH’ Star Admits To Causing Drama For Attention [Video]

Posted: June 12, 2015
    Brandi Glanville Says She Has No Talent: ‘RHOBH’ Star Admits To Causing Drama For Attention [Video]

Brandi Glanville has apparently taken to self-reflection. In an interview with William Shatner on the latest episode of Brown Bag Wine Tasting, the reality TV star talks why she is a source of so much controversy.

Glanville sat down with Shatner to talk about her new wine, Unfiltered Blonde, but the chat soon turned to why Brandi causes so much drama. The reality star says her drama-stirring ways stem from childhood.

“I am the middle child and there was always, like, a fight ’cause I wasn’t the first and I wasn’t the baby. So I was a little mischievous from the get-go because I wanted the attention from my parents, you know. So I would do things that caused a little, you know, drama and it just stuck with me.”

Brandi goes on to say she has no talent, so she feels being controversial is the only way she can get the attention she seeks.

“Well, I mean, the thing is… I don’t have a talent to back it up, like yourself. I’m not an actor. I’m not a singer. So it’s really for attention, I guess.”

When the Brown Bag Wine Tasting host asks if Brandi Glanville has “made fusses on the set” of the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills because she is truly upset or is it all tongue-in-cheek, Glanville admits sometimes it is real, but other times it is because there are cameras rolling.

“Sometimes they catch you in a real moment and sometimes I feel like we all act out because, you know, like, when there’s a camera on, we’re like children. When you put a camera on them, everything’s heightened and you act like a little crazy. You know, if you put a camera on my eight-year-old, he goes crazy for a second. I feel like, you know, we’re a bunch of middle-aged women doing the same things and sometimes it is a real reaction that you get and sometimes it’s you’re doing it because there’s a camera there and that’s just kind of…”

Shatner says he does not understand that line of thinking. Brandi responds she thinks that is because he is a trained actor, he typically has a script set in front of him, and because he has been an actor for so many years, he is just immune to the craziness a camera can cause.

Brandi Glanville also dishes to William Shatner about her recent breakup and the reasons why she divorced her ex-husband, Eddie Cibrian. Watch more of the Brown Bag Wine Tasting episode below.

‘Real Housewives’ Brandi Glanville Talks Sex, Breakups, and Winemaking With William Shatner

[Image by Michael Buckner/Getty Images]

Page 10 of 77 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast

Thread Information