Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Black TV reporter with vitiligo: turns white on screen

I have seen a couple people around here that have that and I always feel for them.

One girl is a real bitch though, so I don't really care about her.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    obviously bychance has never been to India where bleaching creams run rampant.
    oh, grimm, don't be silly. I'm sure that Michael is limited only to what he can buy in an American drugstore just like everybody else! The fact that he became lighter by shades instead of patches is in NO WAY proof that he doesn't have vitiligo. Pshah!
    The Gen X Eurotrash Jetsetters Club:
    A place for internationally minded celebrity haterz to come together in peace and harmony

obviously bychance has never been to India where bleaching creams run rampant.
    Show me a photo of more than one Indian person who has successfully turned completely white and I'll take it all back. There is a major skin color complex in India, I remember reading an article about it in Salon.com. It maintains that sadly, in regards to the first Indian Vogue cover (where they had a white model in between two Indian ones) none of these products actually work. People who bleach their skin do not spot (vitiligo).

Quote Originally Posted by Gen X EJC View Post
    oh, grimm, don't be silly. I'm sure that Michael is limited only to what he can buy in an American drugstore just like everybody else!

Your sardonic tone fails you (miserably) when you're not even mocking something I said. LOL. You're only confirming what I posted, so thanks for agreeing with me.

Vitiligo patients have the option to go under depigmentation therapy to make their skin uniform, if their body is affected 80% of vitiligo skin (did you even watch the interview he gave? I'm only restating what he spoke about). If a person without vitiligo were to attempt to bleach their skin to the extent Michael’s skin has lost pigmentation, with the medication monobenzylether of hydroquinone prescribed to only vitiligo sufferers for dipigmenting SMALL areas which still contain pigment, rather then evenly causing dipigmentation or a gradual lightening of the skin. It is impossible to evenly bleach your skin white, people have attempted, in places like Jamaica, to do just that, and guess what, they’ve died from toxin poisoning. Our bodies cannot handle the toxin levels, you should know that.
    The fact that he became lighter by shades instead of patches is in NO WAY proof that he doesn't have vitiligo. Pshah!
    Where did that fact come from?

During the early 80s Michael literally wore layers of facial makeup. So much that it would bleed onto his stage costumes and even his microphone during the Victory tour. Why? Guess.

This is Michael’s makeup kit during the "Victory" tour from 1984. Yeah, for real. That’s not normal cover up is it? Nope, I use foundation too…mine doesn’t come in that kind of container. Looks like a “special kind.”

The flash of the camera captured just how much of this stuff Michael is wearing. Under normal lighting, and in most photos from this tour his skin appeared fine. Little did we know at the time, huh? Look at his pants, his microphone.

Michael under normal lighting, looks fine.

Same as above, here in the Triumph tour, in 1981 (aprx). The sweat is causing his make-up to run. I swear its not that hard. Lee Thomas applies make up, and everyone acknowledges that Jacko does too. Yet no one can put the two and two together, even when its confirmed by several legitimate sources.

Driving with Oprah in a go-cart. See! He wears long sleeved shirts for no reason at all The vitiligo markings on his body played a major factor in 1993. Now gee, why would that matter if he doesn't have vitiligo and has 'even shades' of lighter skin?

And when his dermatologist released photos of his legs in 2002, he just so happened to have vitiligo patches. Or something that looked like that.

Don't forget he also told his make-up artist to put vitiligo looking spots on his body in the behind the scenes shots from his music video. Spike Lee told him to do that while he was shooting on set.

He randomly put some patches on his hand for his tour too.

He sure loves making his skin look like someone's else's disease in his spare time.

Perhaps he stopped using all that eyeliner for his eyes in the 80s and started drawing spontaneous repigment spots on his arms just in case his long sleeves accidentally shows his wrists so people can see. Give him his kudos, they look exactly like Lee Thomas'.

Nevermind. Maybe he paints them on? They look too...realistic. It MUST be something else..

Hes a PRO at this.

Or maybe he really does have it.
    Last edited by Tati; December 29th, 2007 at 10:59 PM.

ROFL!

another manifesto by a jacko fantard! lol

not obsessed at all, noooooo.... i mean, everyone has this stuff just laying around, ready to use at a moment's notice..
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Nobody believes Jacko has any disease... pssshaw! *dismiss*
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

ROFL!

another manifesto by a jacko fantard! lol

not obsessed at all, noooooo.... i mean, everyone has this stuff just laying around, ready to use at a moment's notice..
    So what is your answer? I was questioned, I replied. Of course if I didn't...people would accuse me of lying. Again. But now that I did I can -- wait no. Well, now I'm just a fantard because I actually researched properly to give a respectable answer.

Cause I got all mine here

Vitiligo at The Medical Dictionary
    Research for skin disorder:News and Views February 2002
    International Esthetics, Cosmetics, & Spa Conference -- Page Three -- Sunless.com
    Vitiligo. DermNet NZ
    http://www.aad.org/pamphlets/Vitiligo.html
    AllRefer Health - Vitiligo Pictures & Images
    http://www.nvfi.org/vitiligo.htm
    Vitiligosupport.org

I can't believe MJ's skin is the result of only vetiligo.

This news reporter says he's had the disease for 15 years and it still doesn't look ANYTHING like MJ's.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Quote Originally Posted by bychance View Post
    So what is your answer? I was questioned, I replied. Of course if I didn't...people would accuse me of lying. Again. But now that I did I can -- wait no. Well, now I'm just a fantard because I actually researched properly to give a respectable answer.

Cause I got all mine here

Vitiligo at The Medical Dictionary
    Research for skin disorder:News and Views February 2002
    International Esthetics, Cosmetics, & Spa Conference -- Page Three -- Sunless.com
    Vitiligo. DermNet NZ
    http://www.aad.org/pamphlets/Vitiligo.html
    AllRefer Health - Vitiligo Pictures & Images
    http://www.nvfi.org/vitiligo.htm
    Vitiligosupport.org
    *chuckles*

and where, pray tell, did all the jacko pics suddenly appear from? thaaaaaaat's right, your personal collection you cart around JUST to defend the poor defenseless nutjob on messageboards....
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

*chuckles*

and where, pray tell, did all the jacko pics suddenly appear from?
    Google is amazing. Have you ever used it before? Its cool.

http://images.google.com/

Yahoo was pretty helpful too.

Yahoo! Image Search Results for vitiligo

edit: nice edit.

1. [Scientology]SHOW ME YOUR SOURCES! SHOW ME YOUR CRIMES![/Scientology].

2. [posts credits]

3. ZOMGGG!!!!!111 FANTARD!!!!

:repeat continuous cycle:

*cackles*

So vitaligo causes his fingernails to turn brown too?

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

Bychance... thanks for the photos very interesting.. for the record... i actually believe he does have vitiligo. Its pretty stupid to assume that two completely different people will suffer a disease in the exact same way.
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

if only he could find a disease to explain his rotting nose..

Once again, MJ's alleged vitiligo comes into play. Now from all of the vitiligo sufferers I've seen they tend to just have the dark or white splotches on their skin, but they don't lose ALL pigmentation like MJ has.

Plus, the vitiligo excuse might carry some extra weight if 1) MJ hadn't completely destroyed all traces of his black features and 2) if he wasn't trying to pass off three 100% white children as his biological kids. Now, assuming MJ actually does have vitiligo, he obviously went out of his way to bleach away the remaining dark splotches to give himself the appearance of being white.

Either way, King of Pop or not, he's still the biggest example of a self-hating black person I've ever seen, beating out Clarence Thomas and Condi Rice.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information