View Poll Results: When will this relationship end?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • When the youngest kid is an adult and the bills are paid.

25 53.19%
  • Never. This is true love.

7 14.89%
  • somewhere between the two above

8 17.02%
  • any second now

7 14.89%
Page 9 of 81 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast
Like Tree3732Likes

Thread: The Big Fat Time to Get a LifE thread.

Do people still use the word "fly"?
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    Could you imagine if everyone posted on IG whenever they showed up to "work"? There would be hundreds/thousands of daily photos of me switching on my computer with Work! scrawled in cutesy writing and maybe a frowny face.
    Exactly!! Shows how LAZY she is. I have nothing against being lazy BUT I'm not always pretending to be sooooohhh busy with work.
    RealisticPerson and Sonia like this.

The difference is that most of us work every day, whereas she works what, 10 times a year? It's a big deal for her.
    RealisticPerson likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by dksnj View Post
    Do people still use the word "fly"?
    Exterminators do, but no one else relevant has since like 1990
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    I think Ed’s too busy flirting with Rachel to be posting this ridiculousness. What kind of face is she making? Hs she had lip injections?

Harryetcraig @harryetcraig #leannrimes How did I miss this?! Oh Honey. How sad are you? Ed never post that. Please stop making a fool of yourself.

Rachel Bilson & Eddie Cibrian Share a Laugh on ‘Take Two’ Set
    justjared.com
    LeAnn uses the words 'my love' and 'my loves' constantly (I refuse to capitalize the L and E). I have a hard time picturing Eddie using them.
    I'll bet Goopy is steam cleaning the fuck out of that vagina!-MsDark

Oh snap.

RACHEL BILSON AND EDDIE CIBRIAN SLIP AWAY TOGETHER ON THE SET OF THEIR NEW TV SHOW

Want to follow all the Celebrity drama? Download the Ok Magazine App to get it directly on your phone!

MARCH 13, 2018 12:21PM
    The two suspiciously sneak into a blue van.

OK! Magazine participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites.
    Rachel Bilson and Eddie Cibrian may have had their hands full as working parents, but the two looked like they were definitely making up for precious “me time” as they snuck away together on the set of their new show, Take Two. Click through to see the photos!

Photo credit: BACKGRID
    Rachel and Eddie broke away on the set of their new show together yesterday.

Eddie, who's married to LeAnn Rimes (and is the father of sons Jake, 10, and Mason, 14, with ex Brandi Glanville), walked alongside the former O.C. star (and mom to Briar Rose, 3, with ex Hayden Christensen) toward a van where the two enjoyed refreshing drinks.

Whatever the pair needed to discuss, it seemed pretty intimate as they leaned in to each other to talk.

The actress must have said something funny because Eddie smiled at her at one point.

Meanwhile, Rachel kept a serious look on her face the whole time. What could they have been sneaking away to discuss?

What do you think of Rachel and Eddie’s off-set rendezvous? Sound off in the comment section!
    RealisticPerson and Annika like this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Silver Member

One of harryet’s latest tweets shows an IG post from the Queen of Authenticity. She is drinking from a mug and has captioned it, “ Drinking coffee and I don’t drink coffee! Long days calls for desperate measures Lol.”

Grammatical error aside, here are just a couple more examples of not drinking coffee.

https://mobile.twitter.com/leannrime...95757163786240

LeAnn Rimes Cibrian
    LeAnn Rimes Cibrian
    @leannrimes
    Happy Saturday morning! Coffee, yoga & #Christmas are on today's agenda #CMACountryChristmas
    9:11 AM · Nov 7, 2015

https://www.instagram.com/p/BO7guCwh1iv/
    leannrimesMorning Coffee!! ☕️ #viewfromthetop #sunshine @theminimaleanimale 👙☀️#mexico

https://www.google.com/amp/www.daily...l-getaway.html

Just google LR coffee for more authentic soul full LiEs.
    Last edited by Mumbojumbotalk; March 13th, 2018 at 04:19 PM.
    RealisticPerson and Sonia like this.

Maybe she thinks that every IG post will ping on Eddie's phone and remind him to behavE when in fact he probably has it switched off because he is WORKING.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Is this LeAnn. From the multiple comments she's made, I'd say YES!!!

Has anyone checked on StalkAnn’s social media in the last few hours? I am curious to see if she posted her obligatory RIP tweet in honor of the passing of the great Stephen Hawking. I am sure they were great friends. She will probably say they did a duet and that she loved his work creating her favorite TV show -The Big Bang Theory.
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

^I'd say the same thing about Givenchy, but she is the polar opposite of a Givenchy woman.
    Sunnygirl and RealisticPerson like this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

That article about Rachael and Ed "sneaking away" has got to be driving Sharty insane! Bitch knows FULL WELL that Edholio has NO problem cheating on his wife with co-stars lmao! Plus the cray is already evident with her posting as Eddie on IG.... Lookin FLY my LovE Meanwhile Ed's so wrapped up in this new job, and feeling like he actually has a dick again, I'd bet money he doesn't give two shits what Sharty is doing while he works, she can work his social media all day, he'll be working his OWN thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Grinchy McGrinch View Post
    That article about Rachael and Ed "sneaking away" has got to be driving Sharty insane! Bitch knows FULL WELL that Edholio has NO problem cheating on his wife with co-stars lmao! Plus the cray is already evident with her posting as Eddie on IG.... Lookin FLY my LovE Meanwhile Ed's so wrapped up in this new job, and feeling like he actually has a dick again, I'd bet money he doesn't give two shits what Sharty is doing while he works, she can work his social media all day, he'll be working his OWN thing.
    I see what you did there.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Oooooh I got some more deets—Ed has more gorgeous costars on this show! So far it’s 3 stunning women and one schlubby guy as the main characters. Wewe must be having nervous diarrhea by now. She better not wear white to the set.

Here is one of Ed’s other stunning costars. Ed’s favorite - brunettes. I know he married two blondes but I believe his dong most prefers brunettes.

Harryetcraig
    @harryetcraig

Here’s Wewe reminding the world she’s clinging to her man after work! Hey ladies -Sorry but he’s taken. StalkAnn has enabled the retractable hubby leash- he can’t go more than 25 feet from their apartment front door.

Harryetcraig@harryetcraig
    Where are all these projects you're working on?
    All I see is an insecure woman posting about her great LovE on SM.
    Ed has no time for your insecurities.
    No wonder he's laughing on set.
    That's his chance to be around adults and not a over grown toddler.

-Prince Rogers Nelson

Silver Member puravidacostarica's Avatar

[/QUOTE]

*THIS* is what she is doing at 11:11 at night? No, dear, you are tweeting or posting on IG at that time of night. He is nowhere near you, and your hands are clearly occupied with your phone. STOP LYING!!!

I can't get over her pathetic, childish antics. The fear must really be getting a hold of her now.
    (Upon seeing a former lover for the first time in years) "I thought I told you to wait in the car." - Tallulah Bankhead

Page 9 of 81 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast

Thread Information