View Poll Results: When will this relationship end?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • When the youngest kid is an adult and the bills are paid.

25 53.19%
  • Never. This is true love.

7 14.89%
  • somewhere between the two above

8 17.02%
  • any second now

7 14.89%
Page 8 of 81 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast
Like Tree3745Likes

Thread: The Big Fat Time to Get a LifE thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    Yes she was on on an early flight back to the land of her hub’s new crush. And for someone who spends her entire day now lounging in a hotel room while hubbylove works, she bitched on twitter about her first world problems of taking a flight at an ungodly hour on the first day of Daylight Savings. The horror!
    My guess is Leann did line up something in Vancouver, but it's not a coincidence like she tried to put out there She did it on purpose to counter the obvious and noticed BAT SHIT crazy stalking of her own husband. Instead of Eddie's co-workers and everyone else (Including ED) thinking WTF she is trying to act like it's for "coincidental" and legit work. This chick has no idea how utterly transparent she is just like the LovE on Ed's IG. Probably just about everyone who knows Eddie knows that is not him, but Sharty can't help herself. She MUST portray to the world that he's in on that RIDICULOUS bullshit ..... because you know, he's just crazy in love with her

The real deal is more evident is Eddie's actions. He could have gone back to Vancouver with the love of his life, LOL, but he chose to stay behind and take a separate late flight. Even though I think Ed loves his kids, I would bet a million dollars he would have had NO problem leaving Sunday morning and letting Brandi have the kids if he actually wanted to spend time alone with his LovE before the work week starts. I'd also be willing to bet Sharty is on his LAST NERVE. I mean she left early for a reason and I don't buy for one second it was due to some job commitment on a Sunday she couldn't change up.

My guess as to what WitchAnn’s new venture will be is a podcast. Brandi just announced last week she is ending her podcast after 4 year so that means Wewe has to do one now because whatever Brandi does Wewe does it better! Goop started doing a podcast but her guests are Oprah. I think Wewe would have some new age podcast where she will have the professionals come on and talk and shill their crap since we know Wewe has no originality. Just my guess.
    Sonia and RealisticPerson like this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Here are the comments on an IG post from Rachel’s account - it’s a video of Ed on set. She has 2 videos on there of Edna. This has to piss off Wewe!! When was the last time Wewe posted something of Ed on her social media that has nearly 100k views?

Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

doggiesrule1969 Is it true that Eddie is single now?? Someone please confirm, thanks...
    That's gotta smart. Hope the hotel room is equipped with a closet big enough for LeAnn and the drinks cart.

JFC the cray is happening y’all! Bored StalkAnn is now spying again on Brandi’s SM. Wewe is alone in her hotel room taking selfies of wax lips. This is has to be the most cray thing I’ve ever seen on her social media. I don’t know if I should laugh or cry?

Harryetcraig

@harryetcraig

·3h
    #leannrimesI'm going to leave this here so you guys can have fun with it.

She sets herself up for these kind of things.

Here is Brandi with her CBB new BFF Ari. They had a sleep over on the weekend and were having fun. Seriously LR you didn’t think we would notice? Besides the mud mask, they have those under eye gel masks on too.

Harryetcraig

@harryetcraig

·4h

-Prince Rogers Nelson

Terrifying. She probably wants Eddie to mess up the filming. Ban her!
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    Terrifying. She probably wants Eddie to mess up the filming. Ban her!
    Shes like the creature from the black lagoon with those lips! She would scare the entire cast and crew.

-Prince Rogers Nelson

Silver Member

She’s really impressed by what she obviously considers one of her better ass
    ets.

leannrimesIn the zone... the bootie zone! #vancouver #canada #workingwoman #bootie #tighttush ☺️❤️

https://www.instagram.com/p/BgNP6-GHUv5/

So what is it, is she apartment hunting? Buying? Didnt she learn anything from already running this disasterous zero trust move in Chicago ?

And the #workingwoman is almost as grating as LovE, my man, lover, family.....I think thou protests tooooooo much......

Quote Originally Posted by Mumbojumbotalk View Post
    She’s really impressed by what she obviously considers one of her better ass
    ets.

leannrimesIn the zone... the bootie zone! #vancouver #canada #workingwoman #bootie #tighttush ☺️❤️

https://www.instagram.com/p/BgNP6-GHUv5/

So what is it, is she apartment hunting? Buying? Didnt she learn anything from already running this disasterous zero trust move in Chicago ?

And the #workingwoman is almost as grating as LovE, my man, lover, family.....I think thou protests tooooooo much......

Omg the guy in the picture looks like Jim Carrey in Dumb & Dumber! it seems like this pic is a “still” from something she shot today. She’s bragging about this now on one of her SM accounts. I follow Harryet she has all the deets. Looks like she posted a copy of the script earlier. Ugh. She’s just so annoyed Brandi is getting all the tv work.

What is so damn funny is earlier today she replied to a tweet from the great Denzel Washington that said “just because I don’t share on social media doesn’t mean I am not busy. privacy is everything.” Wewe replied “I feel the same way right now!” Bish all you do is BRAG about fake things cuz you got nuthin going on! When you’re not doing that, you are posting pics of the boys to annoy Brandi. You live to brag and for the adoration that follows.

#leannrimes Either she was hired for a guest shot on a show who's under the impression she's relevant. Or it's a music video. Either way no one's going to see it.

So Snarky

@SidePiece33

·

Replying to @harryetcraig

It’s a show, she coyly put the script on display in the IG video with her dog. #LamE #tryhard

rollo and RealisticPerson like this.
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Could you imagine if everyone posted on IG whenever they showed up to "work"? There would be hundreds/thousands of daily photos of me switching on my computer with Work! scrawled in cutesy writing and maybe a frowny face.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

I think Ed’s too busy flirting with Rachel to be posting this ridiculousness. What kind of face is she making? Hs she had lip injections?

Harryetcraig @harryetcraig #leannrimes How did I miss this?! Oh Honey. How sad are you? Ed never post that. Please stop making a fool of yourself.

Rachel Bilson & Eddie Cibrian Share a Laugh on ‘Take Two’ Set
    justjared.com
    exippy and RealisticPerson like this.
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl;

What is so damn funny is earlier today she replied to a tweet from the great Denzel Washington that said “just because I don’t share on social media doesn’t mean I am not busy. privacy is everything.” Wewe replied “I feel the same way right now!” Bish all you do is BRAG about fake things cuz you got nuthin going on! When you’re not doing that, you are posting pics of the boys to annoy Brandi.
    [B
    You live to brag and for the adoration that follows[/B]

Or the opprobrium. It's all the same to her.

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    Could you imagine if everyone posted on IG whenever they showed up to "work"? There would be hundreds/thousands of daily photos of me switching on my computer with Work! scrawled in cutesy writing and maybe a frowny face.
    One of the many reasons why she is INSANE and trying to cover up her stalkerish ways.
    Sunnygirl and RealisticPerson like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Just yesterday she agreed with Denzel that just because she doesn’t brag, doesn’t mean she’s busy because she Is SO private y’all! Not. This tweet certainly has a dual purpose. It reminds us she’s far too busy working to be stalking and it sends that hussy home-wrecker in training Rachel a message. Ed is her man. Geez Louise....face palm.

Love the Rachel gif as a reply lol.

LeAnn Rimes Cibrian @leannrimes
    Long day of work! Very gratifying work with good peeps! Going home to cuddle with my man! Til tmrw...

caroline @clcook_
    Replying to @leannrimes

KkTay7 @Tay7Kk
    Replying to @leannrimes
    @harryetcraig did u see this

Izzy Brown
    @izzyb0594
    Replying to @leannrimes
    Your man is probably dreading it. You have dragon feet. Hell be dreaming of Rachel

RealisticPerson likes this.
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

LMAO @ dragon feet. At least the feet match the face.
    RealisticPerson likes this.
    Piss off!

Maybe Eddie meant she looked like The Fly in those glasses :

Page 8 of 81 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast

Thread Information