View Poll Results: When will this relationship end?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • When the youngest kid is an adult and the bills are paid.

25 53.19%
  • Never. This is true love.

7 14.89%
  • somewhere between the two above

8 17.02%
  • any second now

7 14.89%
Page 75 of 114 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 1706
Like Tree5019Likes

Thread: The Big Fat Time to Get a LifE thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    ^^ And no matter what she says or what she does or how much she tries to scream about their LovE, deep down in her soul the word 'speedbump' is there, twisting and turning and forever eating away at her like a weevil.

Be careful what you wish for, because one day his wife will throw him out and make sure you get him...
    Totally agree. That, and when he classed his marriage as 'functional' in an interview and it was still early days in the marriage. Ouch. It must also secretly get to her that he never left Brandi because he was so in love (refuse to type it in that grade school way she does) with her. He wanted to stay with Brandi but we know how that ended. She must know on some level he's only with her because it was easy and she was happy to throw money at him while he did sweet FA. What a miserable life, and very much deserved.
    It's like you ate too much crazy then puked it all over a post and hit submit - Nancydrew

He still chokes when he is forced to say something nice about her. You can hear the pauses and the frantic searching for words which aren't going to make him feel sick and yet will pass as a vague compliment. Sometimes he still can't do it when she is so open with her lovE.
    Kittylady, Sonia, Wisher and 2 others like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Silver Member

Look at this response under SOE’s IG post from yesterday:

soulofeverleHappy Sunday LovEs! Feeling really grateful as I leave island 🌴 life with my LovE. Grateful for the abundance of joy, pleasure, beauty, opening, surrender.... No matter where you are or what you are doing, stop for a moment and allow your heart to take in the gifts that surround you. They are plentiful! Have a beautiful day my friends

christydawnmills@emoftheam so familiar right?

emoftheam posted this on her IG July 9:

emoftheamTake notice // Whatever you’re doing, wherever you are, take a moment to check in with yourself. What do you hear? What do you see? How is your breathing? Do you feel anything in your body? No changes or adjustments needed, just noticing. Take the time to notice.

Hmmm? Wonder if Ms. Authentic Creativity follows em on IG???
    Sonia and RealisticPerson like this.

Uh-oh. The queen of sharts showed up in ALL WHITE for her yawn-fest Xmas in July event. For anyone not in SoCal- we are in one of the worst heatwaves- some zip codes have temps between 115-121 degrees. so Xmas in hot as hell Los Angeles?

What’s with this fried churros looking hair?

LeAnn Rimes wows in white as she gets into the holiday spirit during Christmas In July performance

LeAnn Rimes gets into the holiday spirit during Christmas In July

Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

czb

at least her pants don't sweep the floor.

that's all i got.
    Kittylady and RealisticPerson like this.

Why do they have Christmas in July in summer? It's a thing down here because Christmas is usually in the middle of a sweltering heatwave, so instead some people do the whole roast turkey, roaring fire and all those other yuletide traditions when it's winter here - hence Christmas in July. Resorts in the mountains do it as a weekend package, because up there it might even snow.

So why would people in North America want to recreate an Australian Christmas? Does everyone sit around sweating, eating seafood, getting drunk, falling asleep in the sun and burning to a crisp? Because that's our Christmas.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

czb

^^^ i don't think it's a thing here.

i think xmas is a thing with leann.
    rollo, Sunnygirl, Sonia and 1 others like this.

I usually only hear "Christmas in July" references when retailers of all sorts have a sale and they call it by that name...

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    Why do they have Christmas in July in summer? It's a thing down here because Christmas is usually in the middle of a sweltering heatwave, so instead some people do the whole roast turkey, roaring fire and all those other yuletide traditions when it's winter here - hence Christmas in July. Resorts in the mountains do it as a weekend package, because up there it might even snow.

So why would people in North America want to recreate an Australian Christmas? Does everyone sit around sweating, eating seafood, getting drunk, falling asleep in the sun and burning to a crisp? Because that's our Christmas.
    I wanna come to your house for Xmas. Sounds way more fun than mine! I can make trifle.

Moongirl is right- this whole “Xmas in July” for the US is all for companies to sell Xmas crap early to consumers. No one I know does anything around it, especially since it’s supposed to be 120 degrees in Socal today and tomorrow.
    sparkles likes this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

I only associate Christmas all year round with LeMann trying to make a few cents.

It's crazy during a heatwave.
    Sunnygirl and Zooyork like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

I actually think she's looks nice here. Very clean.

Well, except for her hair and face.
    Sonia, teforde23, needmeds and 1 others like this.

Falcor changed the name of her Shitmas tour. New promo flyer too!

This tour so far is mostly California with a couple shows in WA and one in Laughlin Nevada. Let’s hope her decor has some improvements. Move away from the Charlie Brown Christmas tree and add something more vibrant. Some giant wrapped decorative gifts, plastic snowman maybe some elves???? Barrell could dress as Santa????

-Prince Rogers Nelson

Quote Originally Posted by lindsaywhit View Post

I actually think she's looks nice here. Very clean.

Well, except for her hair and face.
    Her face looks like a man in drag.
    Gossiplover, rollo, fgg and 3 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post

Don't forget our infamous Kevin Bloody Wilson music and home made water slide in the back yard haha
    Sunnygirl and RealisticPerson like this.

She'll be performing "hits" from the soundtrack to her Hallmark Christmas movie that comes out in November/December I assume? Hits from something never heard? OK Sharty. The delusion is strong with this one.

Thread Information