View Poll Results: When will this relationship end?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • When the youngest kid is an adult and the bills are paid.

25 53.19%
  • Never. This is true love.

7 14.89%
  • somewhere between the two above

8 17.02%
  • any second now

7 14.89%
Page 6 of 62 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast
Like Tree2366Likes

Thread: The Big Fat Time to Get a LifE thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Grinchy McGrinch View Post
    Saw some clips on twitter of Ed laughing his ass off with Rachael. The flirting couldn't have been any more obvious. Sharty has been extra quiet because the bitch is in hell! HER MAN getting ready to cheat in Canada AGAIN
    I bet he already has.
    Piss off!

God he's a dullard. Bet his hand feels awfully light with the weight of the wedding ring off. Doesn't even have a tan line, he could be single for all anyone up in Canada knows...
    Sonia and RealisticPerson like this.

Trolling, trolling, trolling, Wewe’s been a trolling...she knows we are clowning and making bets on how fast Ed’s dong goes MIA so she took a selfie to remind us how blessed she is, how busy she is, and how she watches her LovEr’s every move from stage left.

Harryetcraig @harryetcraig
    someone's been reading our tweets. The Rachel videos has LeAnn doing damage control. You are fooling absolutely no one. Your husband is so happy being away from you he's giddy w laughter.

Sonia, Trixie and RealisticPerson like this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

FFS I want to stab myself in the eyes every time she uses that effing 'love' shit. It's not cute, it's nauseating and embarrassing for a 15 year old, never mind a desperate has been in her mid 30s. She's so painfully stunted, forever an immature teen.

Having said that, I'm counting down the days to the embarrassing meltdown when Ed starts his show. I want him to fail because these losers don't deserve success, but then I want him to be a success because he'll be swarmed with groupies and we know he has no self control. He'd trade for a hot young chick in two seconds if he could support himself. Of course, then I'd want his world to come crashing down because he deserves as much of a shitty life as his psycho wife. This would be far more entertaining than any of the roles he's played. The crazy has been on simmer for a while, it's time it started to boil over.
    It's like you ate too much crazy then puked it all over a post and hit submit - Nancydrew

Elite Member

They happen to be working in the same place????? Oh please, she doesn't have any gigs there, so she happened to follow him there and is creating (which she can do anywhere), just wait for her next big announcement.

I still say they should ban her. Be proactive. I hope the show is successful. I bet he leaves her early if it is. He maybe at the break away point.

That 'we just so happen to be working in the same place' shit is hilarious. What fun new projects? All her projects fail.
    I'll bet Goopy is steam cleaning the fuck out of that vagina!-MsDark

Quote Originally Posted by crayzeehappee View Post
    That 'we just so happen to be working in the same place' shit is hilarious. What fun new projects? All her projects fail.
    Her new project is posting other people’s shit on her Goop knock-off blog. She can do that anywhere- even from inside a Burger King bathroom.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

"my LovEr" ?? I am almost embarrassed for her but she deserves all the ridicule she gets.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    "my LovEr" ?? I am almost embarrassed for her but she deserves all the ridicule she gets.

There are two words in the English language that annoy the shit out of me- “panties” and “LovEr” BARF.

I noticed Miss Nosey Nelly and STD Ed flew back to LA to “see the boys.” Why do I get the feeling this is just to annoy Brandi? Ed has been away a week, he hasnt been deployed in Iraq for 9 months straight. Maybe he’s sick of Wewe lurking in the shadows so he’s coming home for a break - lol. I saw Brandi made a statement in a recent article about CBB and her new appearance on Marriage Bootcamp that her and Ed “are good” and how she was happy to spend all time with her boys while he’s away busy shooting tv show. I am sure gruesome twosome don’t want Brandi get too comfortable.
    RealisticPerson and sparkles like this.
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

So now we have a better picture of what StalkAnn is doing all day in her hotel room in Vancouver- monitoring her SM and blocking any Rachel fans!! The show hasn’t even aired yet!

Omg lmaooo
    #leannrimes blocked me from her #soulofeverle account because I used a #RachelBilson gif LOL!! She’s sooooo insecure, and hideous inside and out!!! #pathetic
    1:11 PM · Mar 7, 2018

caroline @clcook_
    Replying to @clcook_

Amazing lol

RealisticPerson and dallison like this.
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Watching you work is inspiring

So she actually admits she is stalking him on set with no shame?
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    Watching you work is inspiring

So she actually admits she is stalking him on set with no shame?
    Marge got no shame in her game. She’s spying on Ed right out in the open. She’s straight up Gladys from Bewitched.

-Prince Rogers Nelson

They need a closed set stat.

Especially for the lurvE scenes/nudity.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Elite Member

I don't think Ed and Rachel are flirting in a romantic or sexual way, but Ed always looks significantly happier when he's not with Leann. He was the same way with Jaina Lee Ortiz. I think he's genuinely bored being Leann's unemployed sidekick, and he's just happy to be out of the house not having to listen to Leann and her homecooked ew age crap.
    RealisticPerson likes this.

Page 6 of 62 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Thread Information