View Poll Results: When will this relationship end?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • When the youngest kid is an adult and the bills are paid.

25 53.19%
  • Never. This is true love.

7 14.89%
  • somewhere between the two above

8 17.02%
  • any second now

7 14.89%
Page 53 of 114 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103 ... LastLast
Like Tree5019Likes

Thread: The Big Fat Time to Get a LifE thread.

Someone on twitter made the great catch this writing on the bag doesn’t even look to be on the actual bag but on the picture. Like someone used some picture editing app and drew on the pic. And especially since the writing matches her Edhole love notes and chalk talk we know who the culprit is. Epic fail.

Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Wow, that "LovE" word-vomit was actually offensive. Does she think she's talking people off a ledge by offering them a hug and yammering about LovE? At least she had the decency not to hashtag Anthony Bourdain or Kate Spade, but that's who she's talking about/to. Stick your pretentious self-help bullshit up your smug arse, Falcor.

And why does it not surprise me that she's reading The Christ Blueprint? That's just the kind of nonsense she would eat up and make her feel like a guru, but a good ole southern country Christian guru. And she HAS to let us know she's reading it by artlessly placing it in the background of her pic (ie actually taking up the entire frame).
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post
    Here is the picture, what do you think, did she just do this on the computer?
    Either that or it's magic ink that doesn't crease and crinkle with the bag it's written on.
    mostroop, Sonia, Sunnygirl and 2 others like this.

she's handwritten over some of her other pictures in white or yellow. we know the game, we all have phones lol.

Elite Member

This is getting embarrassing. Can't she at least get Ed or Darrell or Kiki to write those fake messages on her take out, or do you think she pretends in front of them as well?

Int.: Three star hotel room in Vancouver
    Leann: Look honey, my adoring fans have found me again and written another message of LovE
    Ed: Mmmh. *shifty side eyes* Where's the tequila.
    Kiki (whispering to Darrell): Yeah, that's totally not her handwriting. *giggles*
    End scene.
    Sonia, RealisticPerson and Wisher like this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

I wonder if even Kiki is fed up with her shit. It used to be that there was hardly a Twitpic that didn't have Kiki or one of her other scary cronies in it but now everything seems to suggest that LeAnn is all on her lonesome most of the time. I'd feel sorry for her for feeling like she has to spin this kind of fantasy life to hide reality if she wasn't such a cow.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    I'd feel sorry for her for feeling like she has to spin this kind of fantasy life to hide reality if she wasn't such a cow.
    But that's the problem - she doesn't. She's not big enough or important enough anymore to need some kind of perfect display life - even if she hadn't been such a horrible bitch to Brandi and behaved so badly in general, she was never as huge a name as Mariah or JLo or any of those other divas from the 90s and noughties. And nobody really gives a fuck about JLo's life anymore, so why would someone at Falcor's level think she needs to keep up a facade?

She could be living a sweet life in LA, working on crappy Hallmark films and doing regular shows, getting papped a couple of times a year at some event or other, and making a decent income. But when she hooked up with Eddie she thought they'd move up into the "beautiful people" circles - which, I think she might be missing the most important factor (hint - it's right there in the name - they're not called "beautiful people" because one of them is hot and the other looks like a flying puppet from a much-loved 80s kids' fantasy movie) and with her new power couple status she'd be commanding better roles/stadium shows and just be a bigger celebrity in general.

Well, I suppose she gets more press than she ever did when she was actually popular, but it's not the kind she wanted. She'd like to think she's carving out a persona as an enlightened celebrity blogger, but really the tabloids are more interested in the countdown to Eddie getting caught cheating, and Leann's inevitable meltdown. Ah, fame.

Bronze Member

I watched a show about Mary Tyler Moore's autopsy *dont judge me* and they mentioned she had signs of fetal alcohol syndrome, and it included a thin upper, no fulcrum (bow thingy between upper lip and nose) and a broad, flat brow bone between the eyes, and a fairly flat face.

Describes LeMann to a T, I think.
    RealisticPerson and Zooyork like this.

^I can usually spot the signs of FAS, and I don't think Leann has it. She inherited her squint from her mother I think.
    RealisticPerson likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by idunno View Post
    Ed: *shifty side eyes*
    I have a budgie who does that. He loves murder and true crime shows and any movie in which at least one person dies a questionable death. He's a creepy little dude.
    mostroop, idunno, needmeds and 5 others like this.

Sweet baby Jesus. I didn’t think it was mathematically possible for her stage outfits and bad dancing to get exponentially worse with each new gig. The title of this video was a “medley of Motown.” It was hardly a medley and hardly Motown. She just spastically trotted on stage like a donkey while butchering these songs.

Once again she dressed like she just woke up and forgot to brush her hair before running out the door. These mom jeans are back and more horrible than ever. She looks pregnant in them. She’s also barefoot again - or maybe just shoeless with socks- I couldn’t quite tell.

Aabbcc was it you who mentioned a few pages back she is performing at the Marin County Fair this 4th of July? Reason I ask is, I grew up in Bay Area and loved that fair. I didn’t get to go to that fair much since we did Sonoma County fair mostly I am dying to know the reaction to her performance. Marin County peeps by in large would not be drawn to a Falcor concert but free with admission might be another story. Which is how I saw Falcor live in concert. I can’t believe in 2 weeks will mark the 1 year anniversary I saw Wewe in concert at the San Diego fair. I just had to go see this train wreck live for myself, and after viewing this latest video nothing has changed in a year. I got to see her for free with admission so there was no way I would pass that up. We ended up staying about 30 minutes but that was all we could take. Was soooo sleepy and boring —zero energy. From our seats I could see Edhole lurking stage left and what looked like the boys too. How boring they had to stay and watch her lifeless show.

Harryet posted a screenshot of Falcor’s Snapchat or Instagram showing Wewe rushing right after her Saturday gig to the airport to catch the red eye in order to race back to Vancouver Peen Patrol . It’s count down to premier night of Ed’s show. I bet money it will be a summer hit with all the senior ladys who loved Castle. I pray to god he and Rachel go on a talk show tour to promote the hell out of this show. This will drive Falcor batshit.

RealisticPerson and Wisher like this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Silver Member

Still stalking Brandi. This was as close as she could get to Bís BabesforBoobs outfit?
    Itís like a Wonder Womanís one piece plastic Halloween costume next to the
    real garment from the wardrobe department. .

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bj3wE1JDvvr/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BjxxMabBetE/?hl=en
    Gugglan and RealisticPerson like this.

^^Here’s a video of her Taste of Country performance in that ghastly get-up. Wtf —her stalking seems worse now.

LeAnn Rimes #toc2018#tasteofcountry(link: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bj3mJKml...=1d38es73uvkpp) instagram.com/p/Bj3mJKmlckk/…
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Brandi’s outfit was worn on Thursday. Falcor on Saturday.

-Prince Rogers Nelson

She needs helpE.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Thread Information