View Poll Results: When will this relationship end?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • When the youngest kid is an adult and the bills are paid.

25 53.19%
  • Never. This is true love.

7 14.89%
  • somewhere between the two above

8 17.02%
  • any second now

7 14.89%
Page 50 of 114 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460100 ... LastLast
Like Tree5019Likes

Thread: The Big Fat Time to Get a LifE thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Seriously. What's next, she posts pics of her butt plug?
    Well, thank you for that visual, Trixie. I just threw up a little in my mouth.
    Trixie, RealisticPerson and Wisher like this.

Tap the pic to see the video- watch at your own risk -lol. Falcor is dancing on the bar barefoot. I hope they cleaned it afterwards.

She is lip syncing too. It’s just all so awkward and misplaced imo. No rhythm- no energy. All the creepy men standing around her with their phones taking video looks so bizarre to me.

Harryetcraig@Givetheringback

RealisticPerson likes this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

She never has any energy. I guess it's those dreary songs she's sung/lip-synched to a million times already.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    Holy moley. Is a Falcor dressed for Laff-in? This is just soooooo bad and embarrassing. Bad dancing. Bad outfit. Bad hair. Bad videographer. You can see Barrel’s front and center. Her announcement for this gig on her twitter had 20 retweets.
    Time to pack it up and pack it in.

My bad. Falcor is dressed more like Wee Willy Winky. Speaking of Wee-Willy’s - I think I saw Roidger in the background too....

At the 7 minutes and 12 second mark new guy appears(baseball cap-back to front) and starts filming-his friend starts doing the same. They look at each other at the 7 minutes and 36 second mark-they both shrug-probably because they can't understand her appalling failure to enunciate the damn lyrics! hahahaha.

Bronze Member

She's lip syncing-badly

Maybe.... to keep things, erm,... spicy... Ediot dares her to wear stuff, do stuff, etc., and then she gets a reward when he comes home. 'Cause she really thinks it is a reward that he comes home, doesn't she?
    RealisticPerson and Wisher like this.

Typical Falcor. Always looking to one up Mason’s mom who made a nice home-made cake for her birthday boy.

Falcor has to go out and buy one of those over-priced disgusting fondant-loaded atrocities from her baker buddy then post it on SM just to annoy Brandi. Nothing changes with that thirsty one.

Brandi Glanville
    @BrandiGlanville

I’m not the best baker but it’s really pretty!

1:27 PM · Jun 2, 2018

Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

(So much for her faux gay icon status. It seems the gay community give zero fucks about Falcor’s appearance at a Pride event to do some bad lip-syncing and donkey high-kicks. I also see Kiki’s back to her full time job of blocking anyone that ever followed or liked a tweet from Brandi. “I have literally not thought about her [Falcor]in almost 20 years...” lol best burn ever. Take that Barrell and stuff that in your bonnet...and write a NEW hit song for your precious and quit living in the past.

Conversation

Lucas Witherspoon@LucasLascivious
    Was about to pay Leann Rimes a compliment, since she played a #Pride event, only to find out she blocked me. I have literally not thought about her in almost 20 years, so I'm confused.

Replying to @LucasLascivious
    P.S. I'm still posting the video.

Bankrupt Corn Palace@WHATlNTARNATl0N
    Welcome to the LeAnn Rimes fanclub! Leave your sanity at the door. You won't be needing it here.

Replying to @WHATlNTARNATl0N
    The only thing I can think of that may have offended her was when I was a ride or die bitch for @BrandiGlanville. Let's just call it out while we're on the subject: she was a mistress.

Bankrupt Corn Palace@WHATlNTARNATl0N
    Yup. That'll do it!! There are innocent people on Twitter who have been blocked by LeAnn just for having conversations with people who follow Brandi. Just FOLLOW her. Not even hard-core fans. LeAnn's got a lot of time on her hands, with not having a hit in 20 years and all...

Patsy@Patsy33188270
    Worst lip singing I've ever seen. She talked over her own song. Lol she's a total ahole.

Basil_and_Zoe@Ancient_Travels
    Replying to @LucasLascivious and @area5150
    Welcome to the club. Well, to be fair, she blocked me cause I tweeted that Eddie's got no balls standing up against her exploitation of the kids.

Perhaps if this fan just posted this video and copied Falcor he’d get her attention real quick...

RealisticPerson likes this.
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

i love that handle '@area5150' haha.

i couldn't even imagine going to some somewhat famous person's twitter to find out i was pre-banned. does she think she's blocking people as a punishment? or can she not be subjected to ANY possible negative comments. she's living in a bubble.

i'm sure she follows harryetcraig's posts though, and this thread. i've seen, more than once, someone mentioning something about her and she'll respond to it a few days later (not addressing that comment, more like trying to prove it wrong).

Brandi's cake still beat her bought cake any day. It was made from Mason's mama's love. If she really cared, she would have baked him a cake herself.

Quote Originally Posted by darksithbunny View Post
    Brandi's cake still beat her bought cake any day. It was made from Mason's mama's love. If she really cared, she would have baked him a cake herself.

Have you seen her efforts at cooking....She did the right thing
    mostroop, fgg, needmeds and 2 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by darksithbunny View Post
    Just call her the Fhony Falcor chef. Always making sure to post these magnificent pics of her nasty cooking (probably all from meal kits) but when push comes to shove she can never deliver on something as basic as a homemade cake. Every year like clockwork she orders the same ghastly fondant-laden cake that looks like it was rolled in 2 inches of gum paste. BLEECH. Nothing taste better than mom’s homemade moist vanilla cake with either whipped cream or cream cheese frosting. She seems to want to put more effort into copying Dean in the kitchen instead of focusing on heading into the studio to make new music.
    .....Speakiimg of music- a very important anniversary was today for Wewe’s world. 5 years ago today Shitfire released to your neighborhood Walmart! Remember how smug they were (Falcor and Barrell) back then thinking Shitfire would catapult them back into super stardom and garner them multiple Grammys? NOT! The public wasn’t buying her bitter hateful album that trashed her and Eddie’s ex. In Falcor’s warped mind I bet she expected once the divorce was final that Brandi and Dean were supposed to just slither away to hide under a rock somewhere so the Prince and Princess of LovE could rightfully take their throne and become America’s Sweethearts. Now 5 years later Wewe is still desperatley trying to cram her LovE shit down her fans throats and they still ain’t taking the bait!

I wonder if Ed will frame this cute pic and hang on the wall by his front door next to Wewe’s precious Coyote Ugly movie poster? Lol

Harryetcraig
    @Givetheringback

-Prince Rogers Nelson

^ Has Rachel got LeMann's binoculars?
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

^No, but if you zoom in carefully you can just make out Leann's mug in the reflection of the lenses, spying right back at them with her own set.

Seriously though, someone needs to do this. Put her in dark glasses and a trench coat, reading an upside-down newspaper while taking selfies and filming Eddie and Rachel at the same time.
    Be excellent to each other.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    You guys, I'm not gonna lie. I want this show to be a hell of a success. I'm talking about MAJOR successful. Not that I give two SHITS about Eddie and his happiness but the for-sure craziness of Leann, if this show is successful, will be EPIC. It might take a season or two but that pink wig will come out in the best way EVER. I pray to the gods that be, make Take Two number 1 for years to come.

Why the fuck isn't Eddie promoting the show?!!! And my dreams are already dashed. He's such a loser. Promote your fucking show idiot!

Thread Information