View Poll Results: When will this relationship end?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • When the youngest kid is an adult and the bills are paid.

25 53.19%
  • Never. This is true love.

7 14.89%
  • somewhere between the two above

8 17.02%
  • any second now

7 14.89%
Page 5 of 57 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast
Like Tree2302Likes

Thread: The Big Fat Time to Get a LifE thread.

Meh, I expect atrocious spelling and grammar from LeMann. It makes the captions more realistic.
    RealisticPerson likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Ed's smile in those pictures with Rachel are the most genuinely happy I've seen in years
    Annika, Sunnygirl, dksnj and 3 others like this.

Rachel, you in danger girl!

Harryetcraig
    @harryetcraig

#leannrimes Twitter peeps think she's trying for Rachel's hair style. Pretty close.

dallison and RealisticPerson like this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Is anyone surprised? Hell, no.

To be fair, isn't that the same style Falcor already copied off Brandi?
    Trixie, Sonia, czb and 1 others like this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    To be fair, isn't that the same style Falcor already copied off Brandi?
    she's a lot browner. did that before going to vancouver i think.

I'm laughing about how much LeAnn will panic seeing those smiling/laughing/happy pics of Eddie. And she's definitely going to imitate Rachel.
    Annika and RealisticPerson like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    soulofeverleHappy Tuesday! Itís so easy for money to lure us from listening to our soul, so easy to take that job you KNOW you wonít enjoy...but pays well. I know we have all been there and I do understand, that sometimes, the decision to choose money because it affords us comfort, security or just pays the freaking bills for the month is necessary. Though, Iím beginning to engage with money in a whole new way. Iím trusting! Iím trusting my soulsís calling, Iím trusting when my heart sinks itís not the right thing and better will come along, Iím trusting in my worth and my vision and itís paying off, even in just the way I feel. Iím respecting myself, my time, my values and my soulís mission. Money is not an easy subject to discuss, I know. Thereís so much fear and shame wrapped within the subject. Iím just sharing my new outlook and posing a few questions to get us all FEELING into this instead of thinking. Tune into your body when you are engaging in work that isnít feeding your soul. How are you FEELING? Are you having to numb out just to get through and not actually feeling in those moments at all? What would it look like to say no and trust that there is something out there better for you that aligns with your soulsís mission, work that brings you joy? Thereís no better feeling than being in flow with your soul. Are you willing to clear the way for the universe to bring you what serves your highest good? LovE you all so much!

When you are engaged in those situations, listen closely to your body, hell, if you just tune into your body, Iím sure you wonít even have to listen closely because itís SCREAMING at you ďTHIS DRAINS MEĒ and this scream we usually numb out to just get through.
    [/LIST]
    So she's saying that she hates singing, and her heart sinks when she's forced to go out and do it to pay the bills. That sucks, especially since that's the only thing she's good at. Good luck to her in finding something else out there that will bring her the fame and fortune that singing did. It's like Shaun White saying, "You know what, the snow sucks, I dread going up on a mountain. I think I will look into accounting " She only hates singing because it no longer brings her the adoration it did at one point in her life. But that's her fault. And now she's blaming her hatred of singing for why she followed Eddie to Vancouver, but everybody sees through that. He gave up acting for her, she is giving up singing for him. He woke up, maybe she will too.

Quote Originally Posted by llamamama View Post
    So she's saying that she hates singing, and her heart sinks when she's forced to go out and do it to pay the bills. That sucks, especially since that's the only thing she's good at. Good luck to her in finding something else out there that will bring her the fame and fortune that singing did. It's like Shaun White saying, "You know what, the snow sucks, I dread going up on a mountain. I think I will look into accounting " She only hates singing because it no longer brings her the adoration it did at one point in her life. But that's her fault. And now she's blaming her hatred of singing for why she followed Eddie to Vancouver, but everybody sees through that. He gave up acting for her, she is giving up singing for him. He woke up, maybe she will too.
    You hit the nail on the head. She’s only moaning and groaning about hating her job of singing because she’s no longer a supastah that gets all that attention and invites to awards shows. This whole mystic woman alter ego is a cover so she can be too busy working on her meditating to be bothered to write new music.

But she can’t hate her job THAT much, she just signed on for a Country Music Festival. I am not too up on who all the new country stars are— I only like/know Chris Stapleton- but here is the line up. I believe Sam Hunt is a big draw and looks like she opens for him who closes out the festival.

Organizers of the Taste of Country Music Festival have revealed the festival's daily lineups for 2018. Single-day ticket details are also now available.

Florida Georgia Line, Eric Church and Sam Hunt are at the top of the bill for ToC Fest 2018. FGL will headline the festival's first night (Friday, June 8), while Church will take the top spot on the second night (Saturday, June 9), and Hunt will close things out on the third and final day (Sunday, June 10). Leading up to their sets, festivalgoers will get to hear music from Dustin Lynch and Devin Dawson (Friday), Justin Moore and Ashley McBryde (Saturday) and LeAnn Rimes and Montgomery Gentry (Sunday).

The 2018 Taste of Country Music Festival is scheduled to take place on June 8-10 at Hunter Mountain Resort, located in Hunter, N.Y., a town in the Great Northern Catskills of Greene County. Country music fans interested in attending can get tickets now: Three-day passes begin at $175, and VIP Outlaw packages begin at $519; a variety of camping packages are also available.

Additionally, single-day tickets for the 2018 Taste of Country Music Festival are now available, for those interested in only taking in one day of the event. Single-day tickets begin at $109. Visit TasteOfCountryFestival.com for all the details.
    2018 Taste of Country Music Festival Daily Lineups

Friday, June 8
    Jimmie Allen
    Devin Dawson
    Kane Brown
    Dustin Lynch
    Florida Georgia Line

Saturday, June 9
    Sasha McVeigh
    Jordan Davis
    Ashley McBryde
    Rondey Atkins
    Justin Moore
    Eric Church

Sunday, June 10
    James Barker Band
    Danielle Bradbery
    Montgomery Gentry
    LeAnn Rimes
    Sam Hunt
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

June 10 will probably be the first day Ed is free of her. She probably picked a Friday night so Ed can come back w/her for the weekend.
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

Will he be free or will he have to stand by the stage drinking, pretending to listen to her show for the millioneth time?

Quote Originally Posted by llamamama View Post
    Good luck to her in finding something else out there that will bring her the fame and fortune that singing did. It's like Shaun White saying, "You know what, the snow sucks, I dread going up on a mountain. I think I will look into accounting "
    Bad example - if he gets too cold, Shaun White can just pick up his skateboard and go win a gold medal on that, probably. Falcor has nothing - she can't dance, she's not cute, she's a shit actor even though I think that's what she wants to do again - so maybe she needs to get the accounting degree, because I don't see anything else on the horizon.

If it's not acting, then she wants to be the next GOOP, which is even more hilarious and pathetic. To be a lifestyle guru or an "influencer", you need to be someone that other people want to emulate. Who would want to be her?
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

No one would want to be her because funnily enough HER MAN is not anyone's goal in life except hers!

Saw some clips on twitter of Ed laughing his ass off with Rachael. The flirting couldn't have been any more obvious. Sharty has been extra quiet because the bitch is in hell! HER MAN getting ready to cheat in Canada AGAIN

Quote Originally Posted by Grinchy McGrinch View Post
    Saw some clips on twitter of Ed laughing his ass off with Rachael. The flirting couldn't have been any more obvious. Sharty has been extra quiet because the bitch is in hell! HER MAN getting ready to cheat in Canada AGAIN
    Here’s one video. He’s doing some lame altoids challenge. Too bad it wasn’t Tide pods lol. The sheer irony of Edhole eating a handful of breath mints with his beautiful costar. Sharty better get busy mediating the bad karma away.

Harryetcraig @harryetcraig
    #leannrimes LeAnn is playing this on a loop in a closet.She's on the phone w Kiki snoting and crying about Ed not being miserable without her.Waaaaa!

-Prince Rogers Nelson

Page 5 of 57 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Thread Information