View Poll Results: When will this relationship end?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • When the youngest kid is an adult and the bills are paid.

25 53.19%
  • Never. This is true love.

7 14.89%
  • somewhere between the two above

8 17.02%
  • any second now

7 14.89%
Page 42 of 114 FirstFirst ... 323839404142434445465292 ... LastLast
Like Tree5019Likes

Thread: The Big Fat Time to Get a LifE thread.

Now I know why Falcor paid for that pap stroll and article yesterday. Look where Edhole is today....

Rachel Bilson turns heads in a low-cut ruffled dress and stylish blazer as she attends star-studded Disney event

By Rianne Addo For Mailonline

PUBLISHED: 06:54 EDT, 21 May 2018 | UPDATED: 09:01 EDT, 21 May 2018

She frequently showcases her trendy style sense during her glitzy red carpet appearance.
    So it's no wonder Rachel Bilson looked every inch the fashion maven as she attended the Disney/ABC International Upfronts in Los Angeles on Sunday evening.

The 36-year-old actress slipped her slender physique into a sultry patterned dress, embellished with multi-coloured patterns and a plunging neckline.

Radiant: Rachel Bilson looked every inch the fashion maven as she attended the Disney/ABC International Upfronts in Los Angeles on Sunday evening

The Nashville star teamed her trendy outfit with a form-fitting black blazer, while adding to her envy-inducing physique in a pair of peep-toe heels.

Accentuating her strikingly stunning feature with her trademark make-up, The Last Kiss actress looked stunning in a smoldering smokey eye look, lashings of mascara and rose-tinted lipstick.
    Rachel kept accessories at a minimum, and wore her tresses highlighted tresses in an effortlessly chic half up half down style.

Stunning: The 36-year-old actress slipped her slender physique into a sultry patterned dress, embellished with multi-coloured patterns and a plunging neckline (pictured with Eddie Cibrian)

Read more: Rachel Bilson sports a low-cut ruffled dress at Disney ABC Upfronts | Daily Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    RealisticPerson likes this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Only 7 episodes of his show, starting in June? Sounds like they're proceeding cautiously. Hope it doesn't get yanked after 2 episodes like Playboy Club.

I like Rachel's dress better (except the rear view is weird with that blazer) and I like Brandi's ring better. Hope she didn't give it back to the douche.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

She must be spewing that Eddie came home to go to the event with Rachel, and not for Stepmothers Day. Although I bet she's rushing out to buy a black blazer as we speak.

And even though she's always proving how much of an idiot she is, even I didn't think she'd stoop as low as a Louis Vuitton backpack. Bitch is basic.
    Sonia, greysfang, idunno and 2 others like this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

I don't care for that blazer with that dress and girlfriend looks scared to be standing next to Leann's lovE. I'm enjoying just thinking about how nuts this makes soulofevercrazy.
    idunno and RealisticPerson like this.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Bronze Member

I think it's from SL Designs-she's trying to buy another friend. She has already stalked the poor woman, Lizzy is besties with her, and seriously she has some pretty pretty jewelry on her IG

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by darksithbunny View Post
    The boots look really stupid with that dress, should have just had a nice pair of sandals. Everything too matchy matchy. The stupid backpack can go too. The boys really look like Brandi is those photos.
    Ugh that dress is the worst thing I've seen her wear

I like the dress, it just needs to be styled better. And on someone else.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Paps just happened to be at the same place at the same time as Leann and Ed to surreptitiously snap some candid shots of the LovE birds wrapped around each other and proving those trouble in paradise rumors false. What a lucky coincidence! Almost as lucky as those restaurant pictures that outed Leann and Ed in the first place.
    rollo and RealisticPerson like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Calico Kid View Post

Paps just happened to be at the same place at the same time as Leann and Ed to surreptitiously snap some candid shots of the LovE birds wrapped around each other and proving those trouble in paradise rumors false. What a lucky coincidence! Almost as lucky as those restaurant pictures that outed Leann and Ed in the first place.
    Not only that, but same place, same day, same time just one year later. This was the infamous trip to Nobu which followed Brandi’s brunch with DJ when they just happened to show up to celebrate Step-mother’s day. What a nut ball to return to the scene of last year’s crime with a gift of the SAME ring DJ got Brandi last year too. PSYCHO.

Look ok at the boots from last year- clearly the SAME DESIGNER but in brown this year. Still as ugly —one year later.

Happy Stepmamma's Day!': LeAnn Rimes goes bra-free as she belatedly celebrates the holiday with husband Eddie Cibrian and his two boys

By Bobbie Whiteman And Lily Waddell
    PUBLISHED: 13:13 EDT, 23 May 2017 | UPDATED: 16:56 EDT, 23 May 2017

She may be celebrating this holiday a bit late, but LeAnn Rimes' heart is in the right place.
    On Sunday the 34-year-old songstress posted a cute snap of herself sitting on husband Eddie Cibrian's lap with his boys Mason, 13, and Jake, 10, cuddled up beside them on the deck at Nobu in Malibu.
    She captioned it: 'Happy Stepmamma's Day to all my fellow SMs! I am so grateful for the LovE we share as a family.'
    Scroll down for video

Family snap: On Sunday LeAnn Rimes posted a picture of herself sitting on husband Eddie Cibrian's lap with his sons Mason, 13, and Jake, 10, at Nobu in Malibu for Stepmom's Day

Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

I guess it’s been long enough now for Falcor to appear on a singing competition show after her last fiasco.

did she forget to brush or wash her hair again? At least she’s not drunk lol. Click the pic for the video.

LeAnn Rimes Cibrian@leannrimes
    SO much fun surprising these cuties on @AmericanIdol tonight. Thanks for letting me join you @laylaspring and Dixie! The new re-imagined live version of Blue is out now, listen here:

(link: https://ThirtyTigers.lnk.to/reimagined) ThirtyTigers.lnk.to/reimagined

0:35

Harryetcraig

@RLowGthry2429ha

23m

Last edited by Sunnygirl; May 22nd, 2018 at 01:18 AM.
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

^ I thought you meant she was a competitor in a singing competition!
    Sunnygirl and RealisticPerson like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Sung over the kids which is her usual MO

Quote Originally Posted by darksithbunny View Post
    The boots look really stupid with that dress, should have just had a nice pair of sandals. Everything too matchy matchy. The stupid backpack can go too. The boys really look like Brandi is those photos.
    The oldest boy is the spitting image of Brandi, and the youngest is a mix of Brandi and Eddie.
    Piss off!

Here’s the complete video.

-Prince Rogers Nelson

American Idol has little kids now?
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Thread Information