View Poll Results: When will this relationship end?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • When the youngest kid is an adult and the bills are paid.

25 53.19%
  • Never. This is true love.

7 14.89%
  • somewhere between the two above

8 17.02%
  • any second now

7 14.89%
Page 4 of 57 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast
Like Tree2302Likes

Thread: The Big Fat Time to Get a LifE thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    JFC.

Harryetcraig
    @harryetcraig
    #leannrimes Our Z-list version of Sylvia Plath is at it again. She has to explain why she has no life. Leann is reading our tweets and completely full of sh#t. You don't trust your husband. Plain and simple. How sad is your life when you have to give it up to monitor a man?

[LIST][*]soulofeverle[FONT=inherit]Happy Tuesday! Itís so easy for money to lure us from listening to our soul, so easy to take that job you KNOW you wonít enjoy...but pays well. I know we have all been there and I do understand, that sometimes, the decision to choose money because it affords us comfort, security or just pays the freaking bills for the month is necessary. Though, Iím beginning to engage with money in a whole new way. Iím trusting! Iím trusting my soulsís calling, Iím trusting when my heart sinks itís not the right thing and better will come along, Iím trusting in my worth and my vision and itís paying off, even in just the way I feel. Iím respecting myself, my time, my values and my soulís mission. Money is not an easy subject to discuss, I know. Thereís so much fear and shame wrapped within the subject. Iím just sharing my new outlook and posing a few questions to get us all FEELING into this instead of thinking. Tune into your body when you are engaging in work that isnít feeding your soul. How are you FEELING? Are you having to numb out just to get through and not actually feeling in those moments at all? What would it look like to say no and trust that there is something out there better for you that aligns with your soulsís mission, work that brings you joy? Thereís no better feeling than being in flow with your soul. Are you willing to clear the way for the universe to bring you what serves your highest good? LovE you all so much!
    I wonder how long it took her to write this crap and pose it on the blankie "just so".
    Sunnygirl and RealisticPerson like this.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Quote Originally Posted by Mumbojumbotalk View Post
    Here is a wonderful article about the ďShamanĒ Durek Varrett. Wewe in all her wisdom just joined him for a chat on his live IG. Itís a must read.

https://www.vantru.is/2016/03/01/10.00/
    The ďshamĒ shaman! Lol!! Why am I not surprised Wewe is endorsing a con man? Her D7 fans already spend their entire paychecks on over priced t-shirts and votive candles now they get taken from a snake oil salesman. Idolizing a has-been sure comes with a steep price.
    RealisticPerson likes this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    I can't claim that. That one was the genius of Kittylady.
    It was? Really? I don't remember...

I feel old and confused now.
    Trixie and twitchy2.0 like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

i love how she does the "-rimes", as if someone is going to quote her infinite wisdom.

She's probably saving them up for a coffee table book that she'll shill on her website for $100. Titled "LovE-Le" with a foreword by Darrell Brown, and stunning, previously unpublished photos by Sarah Hertel. Dedicated to "My Man, and My Boys".
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    She's probably saving them up for a coffee table book that she'll shill on her website for $100. Titled "LovE-Le" with a foreword by Darrell Brown, and stunning, previously unpublished photos by Sarah Hertel. Dedicated to "My Man, and My Boys".
    One of her loyal D7 fans (the one with the Wewe tats most notably tatooted “the only one that matters” on her shoulder) seriously pitched the coffee table book to her already telling her she needs to compile all her plagerized chalk talk quotes into a table top book.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

What would it look like to say no and trust that there is something out there better for you that aligns with your souls’s mission, work that brings you joy?
    We're too busy focusing on work that brings us money. Sure it's an appealing notion to risk everything to follow a dream, but it's not realistic for most people. And anyway, how does that even apply to her situation? It's not like she's mortgaged her house to start up a business - she's just knocking back paying gigs so she can keep her #hubbylove on a leash.

(I just needed to post something in the new thread so I'd see the green tick).
    Annika and RealisticPerson like this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    One of her loyal D7 fans (the one with the Wewe tats most notably tatooted “the only one that matters” on her shoulder) seriously pitched the coffee table book to her already telling her she needs to compile all her plagerized chalk talk quotes into a table top book.
    oh, good grief!!

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    We're too busy focusing on work that brings us money. Sure it's an appealing notion to risk everything to follow a dream, but it's not realistic for most people. And anyway, how does that even apply to her situation? It's not like she's mortgaged her house to start up a business - she's just knocking back paying gigs so she can keep her #hubbylove on a leash.

(I just needed to post something in the new thread so I'd see the green tick).
    What does "souls’s " ​mean anyway? Is that for people with more than one soul?
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

She's so full of bs. She needs money too and being pretentious about her soul when IRL obsessing about her wayward lovE ain't gonna fix that.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Harryet kills me. She already made a meme clowning Wewe’s ridiculous Souless blog post about the full moon. Good god the moon is back to talking to Wewe. I think it’s her only real friend that listens to her. She looks like she just sharted in this pic.

Harryetcraig@harryetcraig
    #leannrimes

don't

I think Wewe is praying in the moon pic that Ed doesn’t get too close to Rachel. They look very smitten here! Remember those pics on set with Brad and Angelina? I see sparks!!

More hilarious memes....

Harryetcraig @harryetcraig
    #leannrimes

Trixie, Sonia, rollo and 3 others like this.
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

*You're. Sorry, but that always bugs me. And Eddie and Rachel do look quite friendly...
    I'll bet Goopy is steam cleaning the fuck out of that vagina!-MsDark

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    oh, good grief!!

What does "souls’s " ​mean anyway? Is that for people with more than one soul?
    maybe it's fitting for people with multiple personalities?
    Trixie and RealisticPerson like this.

I don't think Harryet is funny, but I appreciate her posting all Falcor's pics and posts that I'm too lazy to find for myself. She's occasionally witty but those speech bubbles above are like Perez Hilton without the jizz.

Rachel looks a little haggard to be honest, maybe she's tired or cold or it's just a bad angle, but in any case she's still way cuter than Leann. Poor old #wifey will be in a shanking mood when she sees how friendly Eddie and Rachel look in these pics.
    BrickHouse, greysfang, czb and 1 others like this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Quote Originally Posted by crayzeehappee View Post
    *You're. Sorry, but that always bugs me.
    Thank You! Glad I'm not the only one that noticed it.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

I missed the typo on the moon pic since I was so focused on her shart face.

“Oops - - the moon made me crap my yoga pants”

-Prince Rogers Nelson

Page 4 of 57 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread Information