View Poll Results: When will this relationship end?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • When the youngest kid is an adult and the bills are paid.

25 53.19%
  • Never. This is true love.

7 14.89%
  • somewhere between the two above

8 17.02%
  • any second now

7 14.89%
Page 29 of 114 FirstFirst ... 192526272829303132333979 ... LastLast
Like Tree5019Likes

Thread: The Big Fat Time to Get a LifE thread.

I can't tell where LeAnn's hair ends and Brandi's begins. Do they have the exact same hair color?
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

That photo of them kinda gave me the creeps. It's the closes thing Leann will get to actually being inside of Brandi's skin. I think she would wear her if she could.

Leanns forhead looks all vieny. Not sure how to spell it but there a lot of viens on her forehead.

Did LeAnn happen post the pic on her social media as well? *goes to search IG and Twitter* Nope, of course not, just an older pic of her and Jake when he was smaller, and a pic of herself eating a snow cone at the party with a caption about not being at Coachella, but feeling #coachellavibes

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by Moongirl View Post
    Did LeAnn happen post the pic on her social media as well? *goes to search IG and Twitter* Nope, of course not, just an older pic of her and Jake when he was smaller, and a pic of herself eating a snow cone at the party with a caption about not being at Coachella, but feeling #coachellavibes
    LeAnn has spent too many years encouraging her minions to spew bile in Brandi's direction at every opportunity. She's 'liked' comments by too many Stepmothers From Hell who think that she should find a way to obliterate Brandi from 'her boys' lives. Even a temporary cessation of hostilities for the sake of giving one of the kids a happy birthday would be seen by the crazies as a huge betrayal.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Brandi snapping a picture with Leann just screams something is going on behind the scenes. I can't help but feel sorry for Leann, she clearly cares about the boys (even though she oversteps the mark) and her instagram videos showed she put a lot of work into the party. Meanwhile.. Eddie's instagram videos don't feature her at all just what appears to be some inside joke with him using the 'sunglasses' snapchat filter... and then Rachel Bilson... also using it in her most recent instagram post.

Maybe Brandi has taken pity on Leann...

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by RattyRaccoon View Post
    Leanns forhead looks all vieny. Not sure how to spell it but there a lot of viens on her forehead.
    It's all veiny because B didn't use a filter to hide it!

Quote Originally Posted by Moongirl View Post

I saw that -how lame and predictable. It’s like she’s obsessed with getting tagged in the celebrity Coachella SM posts even when she’s never there or ever attends. How is an 11 year old boys birthday party that included a super hero Pinata have anything to do with Coachella? Brandi at least attended Coachella last year with Verne T. LR never goes there to listen to other musicians. I also saw that the ACMA were tonite with Carrie Underwood giving her 1st performance since her facial surgery. It was huge news. I doubt LR gave her props or mentioned the awards.

I was super glad Brandi was invited to the party this year. It’s so stupid that they must have separate parties for the boys. Their friends get torn too because I doubt they can attend 2 separate parties back to back so this at least makes it easy for everyone, I am with Grinchy in that Brandi has been ready and willing to co-mingle with gruesome twosome for years and it’s been LR who is too insecure to include her. I also think Ed has a double standard and doesn’t like Brandi bringing her bfs around so now that she’s single and Verne is no longer a threat to Ed’s ego since he’s gone and Ed is back at work Brandi is now invited. At least it’s a step in the right direction. I wonder if this “shift” in the Cibrian household is a sign of more changes to come?
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Silver Member

Anyone notice the brown eyes in the “Coachella” pic vs the blue ones in the pic Brandi posted. Maybe it was included in the filter WeAss used to erase 10 yrs off her face.
    Does she not realize how stupid her pics looks next to DailyM shots?
    RealisticPerson likes this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

In the land of Wishful Thinking this could be seen as LeAnn playing nice to seek future support from the first Mrs Cibrian for when she needs to deal with being the publicly wronged spouse.

Never gonna happen, but its a fun thought.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

^ As if Brandi is going to do anything other than die laughing but maybe something is up.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Any guesses on what transpired in the last few days to call this truce???? Did pigs just fly over Calabasas?

BrandiGlanville@BrandiGlanville

At #dailypop the three of us sat and talked for hours hashed everything out and the fued with @leannrimes Eddie and I is over! They will not be getting rid of me on any holidays #modernfamily
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Well good for the boys.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Brandi seems to have something coming up, it seems like a reboot of Real Housewives of BH. And Derp has his show coming up, and unlike every show he's been on since Falkor became his cling on he wants this one to not get cancelled before a season has finished airing. Attempt at "positive" PR for both of them. The oldest kid is at an age where he can actually "socialize" with the adults, his relatives, so he probably likes having his mom around, not think about her sitting home alone at Easter or whatever.

Stupid this is all being done publicly though. I don't have a clue what Daily Pop is but I assume their "hashing out" will be airing somewhere. Tacky and desperate for all involved.

Silver Member

Here’s the link to a little info from DailyPop on Enews

Daily Pop | E! News

But it sure doesn’t sound like the 3 of them were sitting ard for hrs there talking to end the “feud” if this is what the hosts walked away with ? ? ?

Maybe it happened after this broadcast/ to clarify?

Thread Information