View Poll Results: When will this relationship end?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • When the youngest kid is an adult and the bills are paid.

25 53.19%
  • Never. This is true love.

7 14.89%
  • somewhere between the two above

8 17.02%
  • any second now

7 14.89%
Page 2 of 93 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast
Like Tree4167Likes

Thread: The Big Fat Time to Get a LifE thread.

I think the money is dwindling fast.
    Sonia and RealisticPerson like this.
    Piss off!

Bronze Member

I love gossip rocks

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    That poll needs a "who cares" pick.
    Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    Yes, and a "as soon as the $$$ runs out"
    Right. You two need to design the next poll then.
    RealisticPerson likes this.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

I famously cared and now I don't!
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I couldn't care less
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

I totally voted "NEVARR, it's true love!!"

His true love of her $. And her true love of trying to convince herself that she won when that asshat married her.
    MsDark, RealisticPerson and Sonia like this.

JFC. Sheís only been in Vancouver on 24/7 Dong Patrol for two days before this drivel made its way to her Soulless Blog. I guess when you add a picture of Mexican blanket to post along with your quote, it makes it all seem more bo-ho chic. I canít tell with this word salad if sheís being a condescending twat towards Brandi for taking a job she sees as menial like CBB to support her kids, while Wewe the guru devotes her life to copying and pasting quotes on her Souless Blog. Or is she trying to make excuses now for being a broke-ass has-been? Whatever it is, if this comes out on day two, then what the hell is gonna happen after 2 weeks?

I am DYING to know what the rest of the Take 2 cast will think of Edís Stage 4 Clinger wife lurking in the shadows and hiding in the racks of wardrobeó

Harryetcraig
    @harryetcraig
    #leannrimes Our Z-list version of Sylvia Plath is at it again. She has to explain why she has no life. Leann is reading our tweets and completely full of sh#t. You don't trust your husband. Plain and simple. How sad is your life when you have to give it up to monitor a man?

• soulofeverleHappy Tuesday! Itís so easy for money to lure us from listening to our soul, so easy to take that job you KNOW you wonít enjoy...but pays well. I know we have all been there and I do understand, that sometimes, the decision to choose money because it affords us comfort, security or just pays the freaking bills for the month is necessary. Though, Iím beginning to engage with money in a whole new way. Iím trusting! Iím trusting my soulsís calling, Iím trusting when my heart sinks itís not the right thing and better will come along, Iím trusting in my worth and my vision and itís paying off, even in just the way I feel. Iím respecting myself, my time, my values and my soulís mission. Money is not an easy subject to discuss, I know. Thereís so much fear and shame wrapped within the subject. Iím just sharing my new outlook and posing a few questions to get us all FEELING into this instead of thinking. Tune into your body when you are engaging in work that isnít feeding your soul. How are you FEELING? Are you having to numb out just to get through and not actually feeling in those moments at all? What would it look like to say no and trust that there is something out there better for you that aligns with your soulsís mission, work that brings you joy? Thereís no better feeling than being in flow with your soul. Are you willing to clear the way for the universe to bring you what serves your highest good? LovE you all so much!

When you are engaged in those situations, listen closely to your body, hell, if you just tune into your body, Iím sure you wonít even have to listen closely because itís SCREAMING at you ďTHIS DRAINS MEĒ and this scream we usually numb out to just get through.
    Sonia likes this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

So she's still babysitting his wandering dick. Still fugly. Still writing on chalkboards. The only thing new in here is that she now shits the tub instead of merely sharting.

Ok, bye now.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

so easy to take that job you KNOW you won’t enjoy...but pays well. I know we have all been there and I do understand, that sometimes, the decision to choose money because it affords us comfort, security or just pays the freaking bills for the month is necessary.
    She basically described the choice Eddie made when marrying her...

What a nut case.

I think it's a dig at Brandi. Like Brandi chose CBB money over being a decent human being. That's what she is trying to put out there. Meanwhile the total cunts here are her and bitter Ed. Ed just HAD to come home for that one day and take the kids to a movie and deny Brandi access to her boys after being gone for nearly a month. Ed is so bitter, STILL.

On some level Leann knows this, and that's the reason her cray just gets worse with every passing year.

As Sharty tries to portray Canadian bliss Edhole will be going insane. This might be fun to watch.

I think she's saying her soul told her to follow Eddie to wherever he is shooting and not worry about her skipping or not booking shows i.e. making money. Cuz her soul screams "PEEN WATCH!"
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

He’s probably already slept with two people while she’s there on peen patrol.
    RealisticPerson and Kittylady like this.
    Piss off!

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    I think she's saying her soul told her to follow Eddie to wherever he is shooting and not worry about her skipping or not booking shows i.e. making money. Cuz her soul screams "PEEN WATCH!"

i have to agree with you there. her fake illnesses won't cut it anymore. she's using the excuse that she's better than playing parking lot gigs when she's really just scared shitless that eddie is going to come full circle and bang some actress just like he did with her. back in canada, how ironic would that be?

i wonder if she just sits in her hotel room all fricking day while he's on set, or will she actually be lurking about watching him constantly. all this crap she's been writing lately gives me the feeling she knows that the second she's not around he is going to cheat on her. trying to talk herself into accepting that pretty soon she will be alone. i can't even imagine how much it's eating away at her that he probably wants out and there is really nothing she can do. he's putting on his big boy pants and making his own money, obviously they have burned through her money. what use does he really have for her anymore? except maybe a plaything to drive insane making her insecure and using her to hurt his ex wife.

i would actually feel sorry for her... but how can i when she was such a smug bitch after being part of the exact same thing she's so afraid of now. eddie was a cheating pig and no amount of stalking will stop him from being the HPV spreading slimeball that he has always been.

i hope there are some insiders from the set who will tip off the gossip blogs about what he does, and how she acts towards all the women who make her feel insecure. what goes around comes around. we all know she's going to be copying his co-star and going crazy. she's been a spoiled brat all her life, trying to buy pretty boys who make her feel good about herself. her new age psychobabble is not going to help her deal with the huge FAIL that is her life.

Quote Originally Posted by Annika View Post
    i hope there are some insiders from the set who will tip off the gossip blogs about what he does, and how she acts towards all the women who make her feel insecure. what goes around comes around. we all know she's going to be copying his co-star and going crazy. she's been a spoiled brat all her life, trying to buy pretty boys who make her feel good about herself. her new age psychobabble is not going to help her deal with the huge FAIL that is her life.
    Meh... if not, Enty will just make up a few blinds.
    RealisticPerson and Annika like this.

Every morning my soul screams at me to stay in bed and all day long it screams at me to walk out the office door. But then my stomach screams it's hungry and my brain screams it doesn't want to live under a bridge and I get up and go to work for the money. Stupid me. I have no doubt Ed would cheat all day long if he could, but he's a 44 yo C-list scuzzy jerk married to a sociopathic stalker. Who'd want anything to do with that?

Page 2 of 93 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread Information