View Poll Results: When will this relationship end?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • When the youngest kid is an adult and the bills are paid.

25 53.19%
  • Never. This is true love.

7 14.89%
  • somewhere between the two above

8 17.02%
  • any second now

7 14.89%
Page 13 of 114 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast
Like Tree5019Likes

Thread: The Big Fat Time to Get a LifE thread.

She needs to go back to the States. Just knowing she's here in my country makes me feel dirty.

Someone should tell her that Donnie Jr. will soon be single. He seems to attract desperate and pathetic women like a magnet. She'd be perfect for him.
    Sunnygirl and Wisher like this.

Brandi just tweeted this...
    More

#dailypop @theladysitter Eddie ain’t cheat-n Lean never leaves his side not for a hot second she’s on set with him every day all day

Quote Originally Posted by Raff View Post
    Brandi just tweeted this...
    More

#dailypop @theladysitter Eddie ain’t cheat-n Lean never leaves his side not for a hot second she’s on set with him every day all day
    Day-um Brandi! Lol. She sure is telling it like it is in Casa Cib. She knows the drill.

But in all seriousness, why would Edna wanna stray from the LovE of his life? He must look forward each morning to rolling over and waking up next to this gorgeous buttercup!

L Jo
    @LJo03604014

Replying to @BrandiGlanville and @theladysitter

She remembers what happened last time he filmed in Canada. She sure is looking crazy!

RaginRaby
    @RaginRaby
    Replying to @LJo03604014 @BrandiGlanville and @theladysitter

Waking up to that face is Eddies karma.
    RealisticPerson and Zooyork like this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Looks like Lil Miss Sunshine scrubbed these concerts off her tour schedule. I am guessing those cutesy pap pics of Ed and Rachel on set and those pesky blind items caused her to cancel. I am sure her new fake news Vancouver job was the reason she gave the venue. Now Three Dog Night is performing in her place. Does anyone know exactly what her top secret Vancouver project is that she keeps bragging about to her 7 fans?

Harryetcraig

@harryetcraig

LeAnn has 2 concerts this weekend.
    She's listed her other concerts a couple of months ago but left these two out. Freudian? I say she had no intention of doing honoring her commitment. Now with the new info no way will she leave now!

RealisticPerson likes this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Silver Member

^^^ Sunnygirl. See my last 2 posts, I think there have been a few hints about what she’s up to. Onetweet flat out says a Hallmark channel movie w the working title “ It’s Christmas Eve”. Another hint comes from that IG she posted about the “bootie zone”. The young man in the pic identified himself as a known skater. Some of his friends have been commenting back and forth. He claims he’s working w a “legend”. Following some of their IGs posts I saw they’re involved with quiet a bit of skater vids/movies and a lot contain music clips.... could Wewe be doing something for one of them????
    Sunnygirl and RealisticPerson like this.

She looks cross-eyed.

That close-up is horrendous. She looks 70.

* tries to get onto next page.*

You're welcome.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

fgg

Dean Sheremet is engaged for the third time and he’s not even 38 years old

I completely forgot that Dean Sheremet got divorced for a second time. Dean became somewhat famous nearly a decade ago, where after years of being LeAnn Rimes’ lowkey husband, he was publicly humiliated when LeAnn openly cheated on him with Eddie Cibrian. Dean and LeAnn divorced pretty quickly, and many of us assumed that LeAnn gave him a simple payout. Dean moved to New York, went to culinary school, met a nice girl named Sarah Silver, and they got married in August 2011. The marriage lasted just shy of five years, and there were no children and their divorce seemed pretty undramatic too. Well, good news? Dean still believes in love, because he’s engaged again!

Congratulations are in order for Dean Sheremet. The former backup dancer and chef proposed to his girlfriend Vanessa Black in Lake Placid, New York. The 37-year-old personal trainer, who was previously married to LeAnn Rimes from 2002 to 2010 and photographer Sarah Silver from 2011 to 2016, announced his engagement news on Sunday, March 18.

“Weather report: Icy conditions in the ADK,” wrote Sheremet in an Instagram post. “It’s going to be a a big year baby!” #VanDean #engaged.” In the sweet picture, Sheremet and the film director beam for the camera. Sheremet also treated his more than 52,000 followers to a close-up photo of Black’s stunning round sparkler from New York-based jeweler David Alan.

[From Us Weekly]

Wait, Dean is a personal trainer now? But his Instagram is full of food photos? I thought he was still involved with food somehow?? What a strange life he’s led – from dancer to “husband to a country music star” to handler/manager/songwriter to culinary student to chef something to… personal trainer? Sure. As for this engagement… there is something sweet about Dean, and I think he must be a truly nice guy, because women keep falling for him. This will be his third marriage and he’s not even 40! Crazy. Also: did he give Vanessa an aquamarine engagement ring? It really looks like a pale aquamarine to me, although it’s possibly a blue diamond (but a blue diamond that size would be pretty expensive). It’s a pretty ring, for sure, but the blue tint is throwing me off.

Cele|bitchy | Dean Sheremet is engaged for the third time and he?s not even 38 years old
    RealisticPerson and HI50 like this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    StalkAnn has had ample opportunity to use social media to market her singing and music, yet instead she obsesses over it to prove to her “haters” she’s winning. Yep, she won a diseased infected dong of a cheater, we are all jelly Wewe. When she’s not obsessing over Ed she’s stalking his side pieces, exes and any new attractive woman he works with. Her only fans she has left that tweet her incessantly are loony toons and tweet her about their daily BMs, surgeries, begging for freebies. She deserves all that annoyance. She must have half a dozen sock accounts to do all this stalking. There really is no time to work on any new music. But according to her fans, she’s about to win a new Grammy!

Yep, all 4 of them say so.
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by firebrat1229 View Post
    Yep, all 4 of them say so.
    You know, it might be time to adjust our name/# for her Skeleton crew of fans. I bet the Deliverance 7 is probably more like the D4 now -lol.

Someone is still reading our comments I see. And since when did she get a “Trust” tat? Is that new? She is acting like Captain Obvious here holding up arm with Trust out front reminding her 4 loyal fans her MAN - her LovE was right next to her (until he got a text from Rachel) lol.

Harryetcraig

@harryetcraig.
    #leannrimes

If you're trying to give the impression Ed slept w you late night, bc of the cheating stories, then you are the saddest person on earth. No person who's been in a relationship for years does this. His cast mates must be laughing their asses off.

-Prince Rogers Nelson

Why is she showing us her bed? She's pathetic. She'll be showing us how much toilet paper she has left soon (not very much obviously.)

Hasn't she forgotten to say how much she is missing OUR BOYS?

^Plus she's also showing us that she's not wearing anything in bed, because she and #hubbylove bumped uglies during the night. That's why her side of the bed is so messy, because he's an animal who can't get enough of her.

And it's not because Edwit didn't come home last night and she lay there tossing and turning in anguish.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Maybe she should post pictures of the night stand with something on it but oh no she left the used condoms for all to see.
    RealisticPerson likes this.

The sheets probably ended up like that from Eddie fighting her off

The pillow next to hers doesn't even look slept in. She's so transparently desperate and miserably spending another day stalking at the studios I guess.
    Kittylady likes this.

Thread Information