View Poll Results: When will this relationship end?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • When the youngest kid is an adult and the bills are paid.

25 53.19%
  • Never. This is true love.

7 14.89%
  • somewhere between the two above

8 17.02%
  • any second now

7 14.89%
Page 113 of 113 FirstFirst ... 1363103109110111112113
Results 1,681 to 1,688 of 1688
Like Tree4978Likes

Thread: The Big Fat Time to Get a LifE thread.

Elite Member

Wow, she's missing Ed just as much as he missed her while filming his series in Canada.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Oh that's really sad. I almost feel sorry for her.
    Sonia and sprynkles like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Bronze Member

Pitiful

Pathetic, just pathetic.
    Piss off!

This is embarrassing. This article was posted yesterday on 8/6/19 and titled

LeAnn Rimes’ Blue Dress Falls Down To Flaunt Major Cleavage

The title refers to a picture she posted on Instagram promoting her “tour” that I believe was taken last year—2018. I’m guessing Barrel Clown wrote this. “Ample cleavage, toned arms, lean legs and tiny waist.” The article makes no sense, has no purpose. When is Ed gonna get a job? Maybe he should sell stupid stories like this about his bulging biceps. So stoooopid.

August 6, 2019

LeAnn Rimes was sure to set the pulses of her social media fans racing on Monday when she posted a racy photo of herself to her Instagram story.

In the picture, the country music singer is seen sitting on the steps of a motor home as she leaned back and looked away from the camera.

Rimes sported a sexy, light blue dress as the strap of the gown fell down off of her shoulder as she flaunted her ample cleavage. The dress also gave fans a peek at LeAnn’s toned arms, lean legs, and tiny waist.

The singer had her long, blonde hair parted down the middle and styled in loose waves that fell behind her back and around her shoulders

As previously reported by The Inquisitr, LeAnn Rimes is not only known for her singing voice, but her acting as well. She recently starred in a Christmas movie for The Hallmark Channel, where she got to show off her acting chops.

Rimes spoke out about the movie, revealing that it held a special place in her heart because it touched on the theme of step-parenting.

It’s something that’s important for me to shed light on – the blended family environment in a really positive way because it’s not something that gets talked about very often. So those are two things I really wanted to highlight and they were 100 percent down,” Rimes stated, per Fox News.

LeAnn is the step-mother to her husband Eddie Cibrian’s two sons, Mason and Jake, and knows all too well that the situation can present challenges.

“There’s always challenges whenever you’re trying to blend any kind of family dynamic, but my husband and I have been married for seven years now, and we seem to have done okay. I think we’re doing alright. Things are pretty calm,” Leann added of her family dynamic.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Silver Member puravidacostarica's Avatar

Anybody know what happened to Harryet on Twitter?
    (Upon seeing a former lover for the first time in years) "I thought I told you to wait in the car." - Tallulah Bankhead

Elite Member

I'm thinking that Le, Darryl, or Roid complained about her page. I miss her though, that is where I would go to get all my LR news. I could never be bothered to read L's twitter & I'm not on instagram

Bronze Member

Is Kiki still living with the Cibrian’s?

Thread Information